Cheating Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The agency sent a car to pick her up at seven o'clock for her date. She was delivered to an exclusive restaurant. The maitre d' led her to a table occupied by a man who looked a little like Mark Harmon. After a light meal ("We must save room for snacks at the gallery," he said) Roberto had his limo take them to the event. Maya felt immediately relaxed and comfortable with this man. The most intimate thing he did all night was kiss her hand after giving her a pair of diamond earrings. He called a cab to take her home.

Her second date was dinner and dancing at a quiet club. This man, a divorced real estate developer, was closer to Maya's age. Her third date was with a sports promotor. She and this man, who Maya was certain was no older than she, enjoyed the home teams' win from box seats at a major league baseball game.

Tuesday evening, Maya's agency phone rang. It was Felicia.

"Hi, Maya. I must say, you're playing to rave reviews with the gentlemen. You've had three dates now. I know you've said you've had a good time. How comfortable are you about the idea of physical contact?"

Maya knew this question was coming. "Honestly, Felicia, I just don't know. I was married for five years. I had one brief fling during that time. I was a real party girl in college, but it's different now. I'm older. I'm supposed to be a grown-up. It's not like I don't enjoy sex. It's just that sex with a stranger for money,..."

"I have several associates who are in high demand who strictly do no-intimate-contact dates. One lady has been doing that for over seven years. I can keep you at that status indefinitely if you wish, dear."

"No, Felicia, I want to try it. I have to try it. I need the money and I need to get over my fears."

"I have an interesting man in mind," Felicia said. "I'm going to put you on hold."

In a minute of two, she was back. "OK, Maya, this guy is one of the ones who likes first-timers. The other girls who've been with him liked him a lot. He's apparently a very good lover. He always gives the girls a lot more than the standard fee."

After almost a year, Maya had completely overcome her nervousness about physical-contact dates. She did many overnight dates, and several of her repeat clients took her away for weekends Her financial woes were in the past.

Felicia called Maya one evening to ask her a question.

"Darling, I'm so proud of you. In your first year you have become one of my superstars. Now, I have a question for you."

"What's that?" Maya asked.

"I'm diversifying. Party services are very big right now."

"What are party services?"

"A friend of mine runs an agency that does it. They send a very special girl to be the big surprise for the groom-to-be at his bachelor party, or as a retirement gift, or something like that. If you're interested, I'd like to have you do my first party," Felicia said.

"Couldn't this turn into a gang-bang?" Maya worried.

"Absolutely not. You will have one of my security people with you the whole time. The inquiry came from a former client who moved away. He's throwing a party for a guy who just got a big promotion. Everyone will understand that only the guest of honor is to touch you. The others probably will want to watch, though."

"Hmmm, well, I could try it. No cameras, though. The last thing I want is to wind up on the internet," Maya said.

"Of course, dear. Now this time, the client will not pay you personally. I'll write you your usual five hundred dollar check, I'll pay all expenses, and I'll give you three thousand in cash. The only problem is that it's out of town. Can you get the first Friday of next month off from work?"

"I have vacation days coming. I'll use one of those."

"Good," Felicia said. A car will pick you up at nine am, and you and your bodyguard will fly first-class and get there Friday evening. You'll have nice rooms, and on Saturday you can do whatever you want. The party is Saturday night, and you'll be home for dinner on Sunday."

Along with her bodyguard, Maya checked in to their adjoining suites Friday evening. On Saturday, she went to the spa. Feeling refreshed and sexy, she went back to her room to dress for the evening. The instructions from the man throwing the party were very specific. She was to wear a little black dress, fix her hair into a simple pony-tail, and wear platform shoes.

Maya was checking her appearance in the mirror when her agency cell phone rang. Her bodyguard asked her to meet him at the entrance to the concourse that led from the rooftop restaurant in their hotel to the hotel across the parkway. She hurried to the elevator.

As she walked onto the concourse, her phone rang again. It was the bodyguard, telling her he would be there soon. Maya sat on a bench to wait.

The man and woman were almost next to her before Maya saw them. "Oh my God, that's Gerry!" she thought to herself. She fought the impulse to run, willing herself to meet his gaze. After the initial shock wore off, she realized that Gerry was smirking.

She forced a haughty expression onto her face, and smiled inwardly when the woman with Gerry seemed to pull him along. Maya heard the woman say something when Gerry turned back to look at her.

"Screw you, you cheating bastard, I'm better off without you," she said under her breath.

Maya's bodyguard led her through the larger hotel and to the entrance to a suite. A stylishly-dressed older man answered the door and ushered them in to the large living room.

"I see why Felicia said I would like you. I'm the host of this little celebration. We named a new senior vice president in my company last month, and my partner and I decided to throw him a party. We had a nice banquet with all the wives last night, but tonight it's stag night.

"Where's the guest of honor?" Maya asked.

"Downstairs in the lounge with the rest of the boys. He knows something's up, but I don't think he has any idea how his night will end."

Maya smiled. "I'll do my best to make this a night for him to remember."

"I'm sure you will, child. In a few minutes, some of the guys will come up here to help me set up the bar. Two others will stay with our man to give us time to get everything ready. When they bring him up here, you'll come out of the bedroom. Are you wearing anything under your dress?"

"Yes, a black lace bra and thong set," Maya answered.

"Perfect. Felicia told me about your sensitivity about pictures, so no one will have a camera or phone with them, and everyone but the guest of honor knows it's strictly hands-off. Will you strip for us all?"

"I'd be happy to," Maya answered. "And as long as you and your boys can behave yourselves, I'll take care of him right here in front of you. Do you think your friends would like that?"

"I think we'd all be thrilled."

As Maya touched up her appearance in the master bathroom, she heard the host greet a few more men.

"They're keeping him busy. They'll bring him up here in twenty minutes," one of the men said.

"I'm going to talk to our 'special award'," the host said, walking into the master bedroom. "Some of the men are here setting things up. Would you like to meet them, my dear?"

"I'll be right out," Maya said.

In addition to the host and her bodyguard, there were three other men in the room. Maya thought one of them looked familiar. As she watched the group arranging chairs and setting up the bar, it came to her. The man had worked down the hall at Gerry's old office.

They made eye contact and the man came over to her, taking her into a corner away from the others. "I'm sorry to ask, but are you Maya Johnston?" he asked.

"You know me, don't you? I knew this would happen some day," Maya said.

"What are you doing here?"

"We both know the answer to that, don't we?" Maya replied.

"Did you know the Gerry is the guest of honor?" the man said.

"Oh, that's just great," Maya said sarcastically. "I saw him today. He was with a woman."

"Probably his new wife. She dropped him off here. What are you going to do, Maya?"

"Will anyone else know I'm his ex-wife?" Maya asked.

"No. They all think he was married to a woman his age," the man said.

Maya thought for a moment. Oh well, this was her life now. She was a professional. "You have to understand, that son of a bitch ran out on me. He took everything from me. I damn near wound up on the streets before I joined the escort service."

"Oh Maya, I'm sorry. Gerry and I kept in touch when he left, and he helped me get a job with this company about six months ago. He said he accepted the job so he could start over. He said you won a big settlement."

"Well, he's a liar," Maya said.

"I heard he fooled around when he was with you, but he told me it was you who wanted the divorce."

Maya said, "I did, once the bastard disappeared on me. But that's in the past. I'm going to show him exactly what he's missing. Will you do Gerry and me a favor, though? Please don't tell the others who I am."

"Whatever you say, Maya. Wow, I can't wait to see Gerry's face."

"Neither can I," Maya said under her breath.

When the host's phone rang again, he listened to the call for a few seconds. Hanging up, he said, "The others are coming. Are we ready?"

Everyone agreed they were.

"Dear, will you wait in the bedroom? I'll come and get you when it's time. Remember, you're going to strip for us."

"For starters," Maya laughed, going into the bedroom and closing the door.

She could hear the late arrivals coming into the room.

Their host said, "Mr. Senior Vice-President, we have a special treat for you to end our evening. Sit on the couch." He opened the bedroom door and walked in to Maya. Taking her hand, he led her into the living room.

Maya was surprised at how well Gerry kept his composure. She saw panic, guilt, and fear flicker briefly on his face, but he quickly painted on a fake smile.

She moved slowly around the room, touching each man gently on the face or playing with their hair, flirting, moving her body sensuously, and wearing a lustful expression.. She saved Gerry for last, and when she got to him, she pulled him to his feet and kissed him passionately. After a few seconds of this, she shoved him back onto the couch.

Moving to the center of the room, Maya removed the tie from her long hair and combed it out slowly with her fingers. Then she pointed at Gerry and beckoned him to her, saying nothing but giving him a sultry look.

He stood up and moved hesitantly to her. She turned her back to him and ground her ass against his crotch.

"Would you be a nice guy and help a lady with her zipper?" Maya said in a breathy voice.

"Here?" Gerry asked.

"Of course. I'm not shy. Are you?" Maya replied.

A few of the men chuckled as Gerry's trembling fingers lowered the zipper on the back of Maya's little black dress.

When the zipper was open, Maya turned to face her ex-husband again. "Why don't you sit down, now? I'll take care of everything else. And I do mean everything."

Gerry went back to his seat as Maya shrugged the dress off her shoulders. When she pulled it down past her bra, she paused for a moment to smile at each man in the room. Then she worked it down over her hips, allowing it to drop to the floor. She turned her back to Gerry and bent at the waist to pick up the garment, her little lace thong allowing everyone to see her shapely ass.

Tossing the dress at Gerry, Maya then lowered first one strap, then the other of her lacy little bra. She ran her fingers luxuriously over her hardening nipples, then unclipped the bra and tossed it at Gerry's face. The thong came off next and landed in his lap. She stood there in front of the group, making eye contact with every man in the room as she stroked herself.

Then she moved to stand directly in front of her ex-husband. "See anything you like, big boy?" she teased.

"I sure as hell do," one of the men said.

The host was smiling broadly. "You've done well since you joined our company, Gerry. Go ahead and enjoy your reward."

Maya pulled Gerry to his feet again and knelt in front of him. "I want to get some vice-presidential cock ready for my hot,wet pussy," she said, smiling up at him.

She removed his belt, opened his trousers, and slid them down to his ankles. Rubbing her hand over his groin, she licked her lips. Everyone had moved around so they could watch. Maya yanked Gerry's boxers down, exposing his penis to their view. "What do you think, boys? Should your new senior vice president get his cock sucked?" Maya asked.

"I think he would like that very much, wouldn't you Gerry?" the host said.

Gerry said nothing, a dumbfounded look on his face.

Maya lifted his penis to her lips and placed a small kiss on the head. Then she enveloped him. Because he was not yet hard, she was able to easily take him fully in her mouth. Sucking, licking, playing with his balls, Maya employed all her skills on Gerry's manhood.

After a few minutes, one of the men observed, "I'm not the one getting a blowjob, but I'm harder than Gerry just watching her."

"Me too," the guy next to him said.

"You know, Gerry, if she doesn't turn you on, I'm going to start to wonder about you," another man chuckled.

Maya kept up with her blowjob, giving Gerry the royal treatment. She knew what he had always liked, and she was giving it to him. He remained limp.

"C'mon, Gerry, you didn't have that much to drink," a man teased.

Maya pulled her mouth off Gerry's unresponsive groin. "Yeah, Gerry, what's wrong? Am I not doing it right? I thought you'd like this. Does your secretary do it better?"

"His secretary is a guy," one of the men said.

"Ooooh, Gerry, that would explain a lot," Maya teased. "Is that why you're as limp as an overcooked noodle? Have you been deceiving these nice fellows here?"

Gerry's face was red with embarrassment. "Maybe this isn't a good idea," he mumbled.

"You know, Gerry, you might be right," Maya said as she stood up. "Maybe they should have hired a male escort. I bet that would have gotten you hard."

She started getting dressed. Moving around the room, she hugged each of the other men, gently fondling their groins as she did. When she got to the host, she pulled him to her for a long, hot kiss. Playing with his manhood, she said, "I thought maybe I was losing my touch, but every one of you boys is as hard as a rock, except for Gerry. I'm sorry this didn't turn out like you planned. It looks like your new senior vice president isn't the man you thought he was."