Cheating Doesn't Pay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

Five minutes after eleven o'clock she was out to the parking lot, went to her car, drove straight to a housing area just outside the town center and parked outside one entrance where she went in. I followed after her and could read on the information board inside that a Fredrik Albinson had an apartment on the second floor.

I gave her five minutes before I rang her cell phone. She had seen on the caller id that it was I calling and replied, "Anne here, what's your problem Larry?"

"You my love are my worst problem."

She sounded surprised when she replied, "Me? Have you gone insane?"

"No, my darling but I have found your lover boy is at home now and you are supposed to be there with him. I'm on my way to beat the crap out of him. Get dressed and move your ass out from his apartment before I get there."

She sounded worried but said, "What are you dreaming about? Of course I'm at my job."

"If you told me the truth it's very good for you, otherwise it will be very bad."

I ended the call and now I was standing outside Fredrik's door with a sledgehammer in a black garbage bag. Just as I had expected, about one minute later a man in his mid thirties opened the door. I was ready with my right fist and hit him hard in his face. That took him by surprise and he fell back into his apartment again. A pale and shocked Anne was standing behind him.

I told her, "Damn slut, get out of here. Now at once."

Before she reacted in any way, I had pushed her out of the apartment and locked the door behind her. Now alone with Fredrik I attacked him with hard hits with both my fists until he fell down on the floor.

Under different circumstances I'm sure that this younger man in good shape would have won over me but now he was taken by surprise, which together with my wrath for my lost marriage gave me such advantages that hitting and kicking the crap out of him was an easy match.

When he was lying still on the floor, I took my sledgehammer and destroyed everything of value in his small, simply furnished one-room apartment. It was clear to me that this apartment wasn't his real home, so I took Fredrick's cell phone and some papers with his home address and personal information from his brief case. Anne was still standing outside the door, ringing the doorbell and screaming, "Don't kill him, don't kill him."

I opened the door and dragged Anne back to the apartment again and told her, "Cheating bitch he is yours now, fuck him as much as you want. I don't care a shit about you two any longer."

She got a shock again when she saw what I had done to Fredrick and his apartment. She began to sob, "Please let me explain, please listen to me Larry."

I told her to "shut up" and went out to the van where I could read in Fredrick's papers that he was working as a salesman for the same company as Anne but living with his family near the national capital. That explained his small apartment in our town.

Fredrick had destroyed my marriage as the Bible says "Eye for eye, tooth for tooth" I had only one thing to do. First I rang to Anne's parents and asked them to take care of our kids when after their school because I had to work overtime and Anne had got some personal problems. They promised to do that.

Then I switched off my cell phone and went away for a two days leisure trip with the rented van. I regret to say that I can't tell you any thing about it in this story because I know that this forum has a large number of readers in Scandinavia, probably even those who are investigating my doings. Innocent people would get into trouble if I said something.

Back in my hometown two days later I switched on the phone again and could read and listen to many messages from Anne. My only reply to her was a text message, "Anne, I have filed for divorce and that is my final decision about our marriage."

After that I spent the rest of the day moving my clothes and other personal things from my house to my new apartment. I left copies of the divorce papers on the kitchen table.

Anne and Fredrik's affair had obviously lasted several months. If it had only been a one time drunken fling after the Christmas party there had maybe been a slight chance to forgive them. Or if what I told her during our last family breakfast had got her to cancel her date with him it would have saved Fredrick from my severe beating.

.

The next day I went to my job as usual and was a bit surprised because Anne didn't call me.

My only call regarding Fredrick came from the police. They wanted to talk with me and, as both they and I had a lot to do, we booked a time three weeks forward. After lunch I rang Anne's mother who told me that the children were at her place for a few days and that Anne had told her that she had no objections about the divorce.

Three days later Anne rang and was totally mad about the fact that our net worth was down to zero. She screamed about getting me sued for that and for destroying Fredrick's home. I told her that lost money could be replaced but our lost love and crushed family was a much worse matter because it would never be replaced again. Anne wasn't satisfied with that reply.

Three weeks later my lawyer and I went to the police and it ended up to be a polite small talk and the lawyer had no objections to anything said there. The police accused me of beating Fredrick so badly that he hadn't been able to work in two weeks and destroyed both his apartment and his house. I denied everything except to have used self defense when my wife's angry and desperate lover attacked me when I had interrupted their date.

I got the impression that the policeman did his job but he did not put in any extra effort to nail me. Obviously he had no sympathy for a cheating wife and her lover. I didn't care very much because if I were found guilty and sentenced to pay Fredrick, it would not give him any money. The sentence would only be a document for his legal right to demand me to pay him. But if I didn't have any money it would be his problem, not anything the legal system would

care about.

To my great surprise Anne rang me and suggested a meeting about our children at a restaurant. I went there and we were able to keep the meeting with civil behavior. Anne surprised me with a confession about her affair with Fredrik, which had begun only a few weeks after she began her new job.

During a reorganization of the sales department Anna had assisted Fredrik as secretary for him and there had almost immediately grown a tension between them. A lunch in his small apartment had ended up in his bed. They had continued with "quickies" now and then but the chances for that were rather few because Fredrick made only a few stops at the main office. When Fredrick's wife could not attend the Christmas party, he had seen it as a great opportunity to have almost the entire night together. Anne said the she had serious doubts but agreed to it after while, which she said, was the most stupid mistake in her whole life.

Anne told me that though she had an affair with Fredrick, the family and I had always been her first choice. She had never reduced her love for me, not even when I had begun accusing her of cheating. Anne said that they had planned to end the affair the day that I had beaten the crap out of Fredrick. She had already planned how to reward me when she was a faithful wife again. She told me that as his wife had dumped Fredrick, they planned to be living together but she would immediately dump him if I promised to give her a new chance.

I said, "Sorry, but it hurt too much."

Then we agreed that she would have the main custody but the children would be free to see me as often they wanted. After some hesitation she asked me about the money and I noted tears in her eyes when I told her that I had lost everything in stupid speculations and that was her price for getting rid of me. I told her that I had paid a much higher price for our separation than she because loosing my family was a much higher price than some damn money. Once again she promised to get the family together again as soon as I accepter her apologies and took her back.

She didn't look happy when I told her that I preferred a cheating wife as an ex-wife. Before we parted I warned her that hiring her lawyer to searching for the lost money would cost her a huge amount and wouldn't give her anything back.

The next Monday morning at the job when my lovely secretary Sara came in I immediately noted that something was seriously wrong with her. She was wearing sunglasses and when she took them off I could see a real back eye at her left eye. The right eye was red as if she had cried a lot during the weekend. At first she refused to tell me anything, but after a few minutes she said, "I'm a single mom now."

"What happened?"

"Daniel and I have split up."

I was taken by surprise because I had always regarded Sara and Daniel as the perfect couple. I asked, " How come? Why?"

"Because to be hit once by the husband is a terrible experience that can be forgiven as a mistake but when it happens again the for second time it is a bad habit, too bad to be accepted or forgiven. A man who can hit his wife twice will continue to do that for less reason if she doesn't dump him. Daniel hit me for the second time and I will divorce him."

"I've always regarded him as a good guy and thought you two were the perfect couple. Why has he turned into such lunatic?"

"Because he is jealous. The first time he hit me was when I danced a hot tango with a nice South American guy at a wedding. He was a damn good dancer but it was only an innocent tango that turned Daniel so mad that he hit me. No other men had any objections or cared when that handsome guy danced with their spouses. I forgave Daniel after a while but told him that 'next time is the last time' and he promised that he would never do it again. But he did and we will be divorced."

"Why did he hit you this time."

"Because it is my fault that Anne and you have split up."

I didn't understand any thing at all and asked her, "How can it be your fault that Anne fucked that damn Fredrick? That's far more than I can understand."

"She did it because you and I had an affair."

I was so surprised that I shouted, "You and I had what?"

"An affair."

"You and me having an affair? Why don't you tell me when and what we use to? How can I be involved in this affair and don't know anything?"

"No you are not the only one, neither of us knew anything about that fucking though you and I ought to have been the first to."

I could hardly believe that a good guy as Daniel had turned into such madman and caused his lovely beautiful wife to divorce him. Of course, I had admired Sara as long as I had known her but I had never harassed her with any sexy comments or suggestions, though I knew that I had preferred Sara before Anne if given the choice. What could I say?

I asked her, "Why didn't he ask me? I have never cheated on Anne though I got many temptations during the years. Of course, I can't deny that I sometimes envied David for been married to the 'dream girl' but innocent dream and nasty action are two different matters. Where did he get such stupid and wrong rumors from and why did he believe that crap without trying to find out the truth?"

"Some of David's friends had heard rumors and told him."

"Rumors? Why didn't he ask you and me? How can he be so incredibly silly? That sounds insane."

"He asked with his fist."

"Incredible."

She tried to laugh and asked, " Now when your dream girl is a single, your place or mine?"

"Mine will be fine."

"Deal"

After one hour she quietly asked me, "Are you still serious about our date?"

I gave her my best smile and replied, "I don't intend to run away because what you offered me today only happens once in the lifetime."

"Are you sure that I offered you anything?"

"No, and I don't demand anything but a date is a date."

"Okay, a date will be a date."

Though we joked about our new single lives, both of us knew that it was a day when our lives could change in many ways. The tension increased the whole time and she took the day off after lunch.

After work I did some shopping before I went to my apartment and didn't expect her to come but at six o'clock she rang my doorbell with a small overnight bag in her hand.

Sara said, "Just in case that you are serious about our date."

"I am."

It had been a terrible day for her with a meeting with her lawyer. I suggested that she rest while I fixed dinner. After the dinner I comforted her while we were sitting in the sofa and talking about our crushed marriages. She asked me several times if I would take Anne back and I told her every time that it was out of question.

We went to bed early but I didn't make any attempts about sex during that evening. To my surprise she slept well and felt slightly better in the morning.

The next weekend we rented a mini bus and on Saturday we went to the nearest zoo together with her two children and my two children. To our great pleasure everything went much better than we had expected. Now we knew that we could move together as a family.

At Sunday evening when Sara had left her kids at her parent's home and I left mine with Anne we had a romantic dinner at one of the best restaurants in town.

Back at my apartment we began an intensive kissing as soon as we had closed the door. Then we undressed each other as fast as we could before we fell to the bed. Sara's husband had never licked her nor wanted nor allowed her to suck his cock. Within a few minutes we were involved in a hot 69, which was a new and obviously very pleasant experience for her. As she didn't make any attempts to stop it and we let it go the whole way. I licked her to a very intensive orgasm and she didn't let me withdraw when it was time for me. To my surprise she swallowed the whole load.

After some resting we continued with tender lovemaking in different positions. During some small talk she explained that David and she had seen a hot porn video at a party and she had been curious about trying 69 but David had refused.

Sara told me she was happy because our first sex had been good , very good indeed. It was real love, tender but intensive. Both of us were satisfied, especially me because Sara was much better than Anne had been during our last months together.

Anne's lawyer had found out about my Gibraltar trip and tried to use it against me during the divorce proceedings. I got a lot of questions about that trip but as I told the same simple truth every time and nobody could find anything against me though Anne's lawyer had spent much time during his investigations about my lost money.

The divorce ended just as expected, Anne got 50% of nothing and a huge debt to her lawyer.

During a meeting with Anne about our children I told her that she had ought to listen to me when I warned her about law sharks and she replied with tears in her eyes, "How could you take all our money? How could you do that to me?"

I asked her, "How could you cuckold me? How could you do that to me?"

Her reply surprised me, "Because I was an idiot and that was the worst mistake I ever made in my whole life."

"Does Fredrick know that you regret your affair with him?"

"He regrets his part in this mess. Even he has paid a very high price for our affair."

"But you must be very happy now when you have got the man you love? Please remember that I gave you a fair choice during our last breakfast as a family and you preferred going to Fredrick instead of having lunch with me."

"That was the worst mistake in my life. I lost the man I love but though Fredrick and I are the losers in this mess, we are making the best of the situation. Are you happy?"

I replied, "Yes, I'm very happy with Sarah but it wasn't either her or my choice to be divorced. Both she and I had preferred to have our children grow up in a home with both parents. We are happy to have each other and we will be doing our best to fix it."

Anne and Fredrick bought my old house for a high price. In fact they took over all loans, which gave them much higher monthly expense than Anne and I had during our time there.

Sara's husband bought her out from their house for a fair price and she invested that money in a new house, where she and I moved in.

The police didn't ask me any further questions about the damages in Fredrick's house in the capital area. Such matters are probably not any big things there and during that time the police were short handed and had difficulties in their co-operation between different counties and it didn't work well. I heard rumors that the house had been some kind of sole property for Fredrick's wife and she had even taken the main part of the insurance money.

However, I was sentenced to two months in a "white collar jail" and to pay Fredrick compensation for the beating and for the damages in his small apartment in our town.

I never paid him anything and do not have any intentions to pay him either. Of course, I have promised to pay him as soon as I get some money, but as long as I don't have any money, the authorities can't do anything to help him collect anything from me.

Sara and I quit our old jobs, which nowadays are done by Sara's new consulting company

where I work part time. I am driving a company car and living as a lodger in her house. It is a good solution for both of us.

Anne has not given up her searching after my lost money. One evening she invited Sara to a pub to talk about the children and, after several drinks, she began asking Sara about the money. But Sara could only tell her the truth - that she neither knew about any money nor gave a shit about any damn money because I myself was the best bargain she ever got in her whole life.

Sara and I have always worked well together and now we have even created a very good family relation with much fun together and very good sex. My children like Sara and her children like me.

Things went fine until even I heard the rumors about David bragging in town about winning Sara back to him. I knew that he had been having weekly meetings with some kind of an expensive "shrink" and had bragged that he was cured from his previous problems. I didn't say anything about it to Sara because I decided to let her make her own decision in this matter.

Sara's ex in-laws could not accept that she had dumped their son and made several serious attempts to get her back to David. They used to call her at least once a week and had promised her a lot of benefits such as a new car or an expensive holiday trip to South Africa for her and David if she took him back.

One evening Sara had a worried look on her face when she told me that she was invited to David's younger sister's wedding. She told me, "I would like to go but if you have any objections I'll stay at home."

"Why should I have any objections?"

"Because I'm afraid that David's parents will be working hard at getting David and me together again. And a romantic event like a wedding will be a great opportunity for them to do their best to persuade me to do that so I ought to stay away from that wedding. But his sister and I were really close and therefore I would like to go if it is okay for you."

The only ting I could do was to say, "You are a big girl and if you want to go you go."

"It would be fun to see her on her great day because I suspect that there are problems in their relation and this wedding is their last straw to save it. So are you really sure that you don't have any objections?"

"No, I can't see any reason to have any objections."

"One good reason could be that I suspect there will be some drinking and I'll have to stay overnight. Aren't you worried about that?"

"No, why should I? As I told you before, you are a big girl who can take care of yourself."

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers