Cheating Doesn't Pay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

"I love you so much."

"I love you."

David's hometown was about 60 kilometers from ours and Sara left early on Saturday and was expected back some time on Sunday. I hadn't asked her about any details because it was up to her to decide what she wanted to do. We decided to minimize the phone calls to only one when she told me that she had arrived there without any problems and I wished her to have fun at the wedding. She gave me a hug and kiss before she left.

Of course that Saturday was an important day for me and I had feared it much more than I wanted to show for Sara. Everything could happen during her trip and I knew that Sara would be under heavy pressure from David, his parents and friends. I had told Sara that she was a big girl who could take care of herself and nothing had got me to think anything else. Anne had my kids so I spent most of the day working and went out for a dinner and some beer with some acquaintances at a pub but didn't stay long. I had bought a comedy on DVD, which I saw before I went to bed.

To my great surprise Sara was back home already at ten o'clock on Sunday morning and gave me a warm hug and told me follow her to the bedroom for further hugging before she stripped me and began an intensive sucking of my now stone hard cock. Then she stripped herself, fell on her back on the bed, dragged me on her and whispered in my ear, "Oh I love you so much. Make love to me!"

I did and she screamed out loud and wriggled forth and back when she got her orgasm. I followed her a few seconds later. Afterwards she asked me, "Did I shock you by coming home horny as hell?"

"You rather gave me a very pleasant surprise."

"I love you so much for trusting me and letting me go to the wedding though you ought to known that there would be serious efforts and temptations to get me to take David back."

"I knew that but I was sure you could handle it."

"Yes I did."

Then she told me that as there were several relatives sleeping overnight in David's parents house, so they had planned to have David and her sharing a small room with only one bed when they went to bed after the party. It was the bride who had given Sara such inside information, though Sara herself had expected something like that and had booked a room at a hotel.

She had left the party when she felt that the boozed suggestions about taking David back had become too common to be funny. She had skipped the Sunday dinner with David's family and left the hotel after her early breakfast. One thing was for sure; Sara and I had a very good relation.

Last week when Anne and I met at a Café to plan the next months for our kids I got the impression that she looked more unhappy than usual and when I asked if Fredrick and she had problems she said, "Yes we have and I wouldn't hesitate a second to say 'yes' if you asked me to come back to you."

I wasn't surprised because the kids had told me some stories about Anne and Fredrick's disagreements. I asked her, "He cheated his wife and I'm sure you weren't his only cheat during that time. Is he cheating even you nowadays?"

She began to cry and sobbed, "Yes, I think so."

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers