All Comments on 'Cheating Girlfriend Finds a Sub'

by subgary24

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Very Good

You hit it on the head with submission being the key to becoming a cuckold. Like your character, I was in awe the first time I saw my wife with a real man and my ego took a battering. Yet, at least I knew then I was a lousy lay and wimpy hubby. Once I truly submitted though, life has been bliss.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 13 years ago
Good story ...is this the end??

you said this was how it began. That makes Me think there were more times with his Mistress that can be told. I think knowing who and what you are is to be admired. Don't let the idiots of the world bother you with their negative and bigoted remarks. you did some good work here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pretty good story.

You have some good insight. Someone close to you can be a great help. You have taken a major step and now can move ahead and ask the person you can always count on for help.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogalmost 13 years ago
pretty hot

not really believable, but hot and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Decent start...

... but lost credibility when she knew he was hiding there all along. Her then turning him into an instant creampie-eating cuckold just made this story into another boring lay-down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
People who take the time to complain on a free porn website ...

... have no life . ! .Well done mate another good dirty story to enjoy. Ignore the blokes with ego issues who log on, read cuck stories and then complain about it. Like eating a mcdonalds then whining to the manager that you're a vegetarian.

emisweetieemisweetieabout 12 years ago
Fab story!

That was fab, thanks for the read :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous