Cheating Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over a few months I became fairly close to two women who used to meet me in town for chats and we finally exchanged phone numbers so they could speak to me on the phone when we did not see each other in the town. One of the women rang me one night and sounded very distressed. After much talking and trying to calm her down, she explained that she was in a bind as she had missed the last bus home from town. You see, no matter how big a city is in China, it seems that most buses stop around 8pm, and it was now 8:30pm and she lived on the outer edge of the city, which was about a two-hour trip.

She explained that she had no friends or relatives in the city as she was from another part of China but had come to this city for work. I offered her the use of my spare bedroom, but the first two times I offered her she refused as she said it would not be proper for her to stay with a single guy. After much talking about how I would not 'try' anything and it was a simple gesture of friendship, she begrudgingly accepted. About 20 minutes later there was a knock on my door and I let her in.

For many years I have been a late-night person, rarely going to bed before midnight. We chatted for about an hour before she said she was tired and needed to sleep. I showed her to the spare room and said good night as I would probably watch TV for a few hours or else surf the web. She thanked me for the umpteenth time for letting her stay and I once again told her any 'friend' would do the same thing.

An hour later she called out my name, so I went to her door and knocked, and after she answered for me to come in I was taken aback by her comment about how she had half expected that I had lied and she had thought by now I would have been trying to force myself on her sexually. I reassured her that I would keep my word and that she was safe. She thanked me again for being such a gentleman and I returned to my computer.

Thirty minutes later I could hear what sounded like crying coming from the spare room. I again went and knocked on the door and called out if she was OK.

"You must really hate me! You think I am very ugly!" she cried out.

I did not wait to be invited in but instead opened the door and demanded an explanation to her words.

"You think I am ugly because you do not try and have sex with me!" she cried out.

"I don't try to have sex with you because I gave you my word that you would be safe and it was just a matter of me helping out a friend" I blurted back at her almost in disgust.

"You tell lies. If you thought I was not ugly you would already be in bed having sex with me. But no, you sit at your computer reading and you think I am too ugly to have sex with. Go on admit it. You hate me!" she cried.

"I don't hate you. If I hated you I would never have told you there was a spare bed for you. And as for you being ugly, let me tell you now I wish I was not so well-mannered or else I would have tried something with you earlier as you are very pretty" I explained as earnestly as I could.

"You are just saying that to make me feel better, but I know you think I am really ugly!" she sobbed as she rolled over and faced away from me. "Just go away and leave my ugly face to suffer alone" she added with a huff.

"Well fuck you girl! If you won't believe my honest words, then maybe you will believe my honest actions!" I said as I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped my shorts to the floor. Move over! I'm going to fuck you right now and prove that I think you are very pretty!" I growled as I slid in beside her.

She rolled over just as I was pulling the sheet up and she saw my already rigid cock poking straight at her. Her eyes bulged out it surprise as her mouth uttered that she did not believe I was turned on by her looks. I told her I had meant every word before about regretting having given my word, but as she seemed so upset that I did not try and have sex with her, I figured it was the only way to prove it to her.

As I pulled the sheet up she quickly pulled it back down as she said she had never seen a cock so large before. I almost died, as I felt so honoured to be thought of as 'large', considering that I have nothing more then six and a half inches at most and about average girth. I guess that she had only known very small guys or else the old story about Asian guys was true after all. She seemed to have her eyes glued to my cock so I told her she could touch it if she wanted, but I was going to start stripping all her clothing off so we were both naked, and not just me.

It was so hard to believe that even in the middle of a hot summer she had gone to bed wearing everything she had on. Long jeans that were so tight she must need a shoe-horn to get them on as well as a rather thick and heavy top with all the buttons done up to the neck. Once I had the top off I saw her bra and when I tried to reach around to undo it she pushed my hands away and said she did not feel right taking it off in front of me as her tits were very small. Well they were not huge but they did not seem that small from the shape of the bra and the way they seemed to be poking up in it.

I relented for the time and moved down to try and pull the jeans down and that was some task, which took all my effort as well as some help from her. I almost laughed when I saw her knickers, as they were what we used to call 'grandma knickers'. You know the ones. They start around the navel and seem to almost go down lower then the bottom of her arse cheeks.

When I began to tug at them she did not stop me and I guess that even she realized that to have sex she would need her knickers off totally or at least down some ways, but I could still not believe that she would not let me see her tits. Her public hair was the bushiest and thickest I have ever seen in my life and looked like it had never seen a razor or light of day before.

A few more times I tried to get her to take the bra off but she declined each and every time so I gave up and went about the business at hand, namely getting my cock into its first Asian pussy, as well the first pussy of any kind in over two years. I rubbed her tits through her bra, although it became apparent that the bra was all padding and maybe she was right about having small tits after all. I kissed my way down her stomach and spent a little time tickling her navel with my tongue, before moving further south to the wild and dense forest that awaited me.

When my mouth arrived at her pussy she screamed out and asked what I was going to do. I laughed and said I was going to do what any red-blooded guy would do and give her some oral pleasure before I took my carnal pleasures. She was shocked and said she did not think anyone would stick his or her tongue there as it felt like such a dirty thing to do. I assured her that it was not a dirty thing to do and was also something I was quite looking forward to doing and that she should just lay back and enjoy what she was about to get.

Slowly kissing around the outer edge of her bush, I used my fingers to part an entrance to her hidden oasis before slowly moving my tongue to the edge of her lips. She squirmed at first as though she did not like it, but after some reassurance from me she seemed to enjoy this newfound pleasure and her moans began to come as well as a sudden moistness reaching my tongue. I began to lick a little inside of her lips for a time before delving in deeper and harder, and each time I did this her moans increased as well as her clamping of her legs tight around my ears.

After maybe 30 minutes of administering this type of pleasure to her I felt I could not wait any longer and I needed to get my cock inside of her before I exploded. I inched my way up until my cock was at her entrance and as I began to move the head of it between her wet and swollen lips she lurched her back up suddenly and took most of my rigid cock into her in one go. Well, that certainly told me that she was ready for this even if I was not.

I set about fucking her slowly at first but she seemed intent on having me take her quickly. Telling her to slow down and just enjoy it, she said that sex was meant to be hard and fast and over with in two or three minutes. I could not believe her words and wondered if this was just she or maybe sex in China is like this. Either way I was not going to be rushed, as I wanted to enjoy it for as long as I could. Who could say when my next bit of pussy would come along?

The more I tried to prolong it, the more she would thrust herself up at me, and each time she did her hip bones would grind into me. You see, this woman was thinner then the bulimic models you see on the catwalks, yet like all Chinese girls they say they are too fat. I first saw this when I was sliding down her body to give her some oral pleasure and could not believe just how little 'meat' she had on her bones. The more we grinded together the more her bones would poke into me until I decided maybe it was best to finish quicker then I had wanted.

I began to speed up my actions as well as make my pumping even harder. I would pull my cock back until it was almost out and then thrust it deep inside of her and repeated this action over and over until I could feel my balls begin to tighten and I knew the end was in sight. Each time I thrust in deep I could feel my cock hit against the entrance of what I gathered to be her womb or such other place in her body. With each stroke her moans became yells of delight as she kept repeating how big and hard my cock was. This was all it took for me to go over the edge and I was soon spurting my seeds deep into her pussy.

Once my balls had drained I collapsed on top of her and just lay there as my cock slowly shrunk until it was squeezed out with a 'plop' by the muscles of her pussy. I was much bigger then her and knew I should get off before I crushed her but she insisted that she liked me on top of her. The problem was that in my weakened state I had relaxed to a point where her bones were becoming annoyingly pointy on my skin so I begrudgingly rolled off of her.

Thinking there was not much use in going to my room to sleep, I had decided to stay the night with her but was almost hysterical when she declared that it was not right for us to sleep together as we were not married. How strange this woman was. It was all right to fuck a single guy but not all right to sleep with him. She was intrigued by my laughter and could not see my logic that it was only natural to stay together now, as we knew each other intimately. I also used the argument that it would be easier to stay so that we could have sex more during the night if we so desired.

"What? You mean you will want to have sex with me again tonight? I have never known any guy that wanted it more then once in a week, let alone twice in a night!" she stammered.

"Well, I don't know about Chinese guys and what they like, but I know you have woken my feelings and I certainly think I will want to have you again at least once more tonight. Who knows, maybe three or four times if we are both able!" I laughed.

"I don't believe you. I think you are just trying to make me feel better. Although you already have made me feel much better then I have ever felt before in bed and I must thank you," she replied.

"Believe me, the pleasure will be all mine and if I get the chance to have sex with you a few more times tonight and maybe even again in the morning, and I certainly can't do that if I have to go back to my bed, can I now?" I giggled.

"If you fuck me as hard and as long as you did that time then I think I will like you being here with me all night after all" she grinned.

We talked a little for the next half hour or so as I played with the outer edge of her pussy as well as trying to get her to take her bra off so I could see and taste her tits, but she would not give in. Slowly my cock began to rise once more and she was surprised that a guy would get hard again so quickly. I explained that as I had not had sex for over two years, I was sure it would rise again a few more times as long as she were willing to lend me a helping hand or mouth. She asked what I meant by a 'helping mouth' and she looked almost disgusted that I would even joke about her taking my cock in her mouth. It looked like oral pleasure was something I could only give and would not be receiving, but that did not matter at the time.

By the time she was well and truly ready, as well as my cock standing up hard again, I suggested we try another position and was once again stunned to hear her say she thought there was only one way to have sex and that was with the man on top. I laughed and said maybe Chinese guys only know one way, I know many and was sure she would be surprised at some and delighted by others and hoped I had a chance to demonstrate many of them on her over the course of time.

I got her to get on her hands and knees as well as move closer to the bottom of the bed so that I could stand on the floor and penetrate her that way. She obliged after I demonstrated how I meant and she nervously awaited the new experience of being taken from behind like that. At first she was straight up on extended arms, but slowly I convinced her to lower her head down until it was on the pillow. As I thrust into her I reached under her and grabbed her hips so that I could pull her into me as I lunged into her. She screamed with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Pleasure because she enjoyed being fucked like this and feeling my cock go deeper into her then it had earlier, and pain because my cock was banging against her inner walls with each thrust.

I stopped pulling her up and into me as well as slowing down my speed so that she could have a chance to settle, and I began rubbing her back slowly up and down as I gently inserted and withdrew my cock into and out of her dripping and tight hole. As my hand went up and over her bra strap I would flick it slightly which gave her a jolt at times. This I did for a reason, so I could get her used to me touching her bra so she would not be ready for my eventual move on freeing her tits from their restraints.

When I finally snapped the clasp of her bra I quickly moved my hands under her so that I cupped them both before she had time to complain. She was right and they were very small, but she was also wrong in her thoughts that I would laugh or think they were strange, as I liked the feeling of being able to cup them totally into each hand. I could not wait to get the chance to take each of them into my mouth and taste them as well, but that would have to wait as I was enjoying fucking her from behind and was not going to stop just to taste her tits.

A few minutes of me penetrating her like this as I massaged and caressed her tits and she was soon begging me to fuck her harder and deeper as she was about to cum and wanted me to cum with her. I picked up my speed and increased my thrusting deeper with each stroke and soon we were both grunting and moaning loudly as we seemed to orgasm simultaneously before we both collapsed onto the bed in a heap of wasted flesh.

As her strength regained and she rolled over and I pulled her in close to me and kissed her passionately on the lips, but she pushed my away again. Asking why she did this she said she could not explain right now, but she just did not feel right kissing me like that. All I could guess was it had to have been my breath as I had a few beers earlier and maybe she did not like the taste, but then realized it was the strange feeling of kissing my mouth after I had earlier been licking her pussy. Guess I can't blame her as I think I felt that way the first time a girl kissed me after giving me oral sex.

She said she was tied and needed to sleep as she started to grab her clothes. I asked what she was doing and she said she always slept fully dressed when she was not in her bed and she felt strange being naked. I again laughed and said she must stay naked if she wanted more sex during the night. She could not accept that I would be able to get hard again after two hard fucks but relented and said she will believe it when she sees it.

Rolling away from me and onto her side she said she would try and sleep and I should wake her if I ever get hard again. I also was tired but no matter how much I tried, I could not sleep knowing and feeling that she was there and naked snuggled into me. I gently stoked her arse with one hand as my other draped across her and teased her nipples for a time before dropping down and rubbing her pussy a little.

The more I touched her the more restless she got and soon she rolled onto her back so I had easier access to her tits and pussy. This gave me the chance to finally taste them and I wasted no time in positioning myself on my hands and knees so I could get to them without squashing her. They were just barely a mouthful, but oh what a divine mouthful they were. Here nipples were almost as big as her tits and they pointed out prominently and were a delight for my tongue and lips to tease. I could hear her purring each time I nibbled or sucked on them.

After spending much time on her tits and nipples I decided to revisit her pussy and see if she would like the feeling as much as she did before. As my head moved further down it became hard on my neck with my body contorted from beside her, so after a few minutes I gently eased my body across her so one knee was either side of her tits and my face had easy access to her exposed pussy. All the time I was not sure if she were awake or not as she made soft purring noises but never uttered a word.

Her soft purring became louder and more audible moans with each lick of my tongue and after going at her for a few minutes I felt her hands gently enfold my already half hard cock. I knew my cock was not too far from her face so I moved my legs back a little thinking that she may get the hint and take me into her mouth, but she did not. She did however slowly stroke it for some time before she started to finally make a comment.

"I have never seen one of this close before and I have never seen one with the skin gone from around the top. It looks strange, but it also looks very nice as well!" she giggled.

I stopped my ministrations for a minute to quiz her on a few things and learnt a lot in a few short minutes that I don't think I could have found in any books around here. Things such as her comment about positions and length of time etc as well as oral sex. According to her (and a few years later from other girls I met), most Chinese young guys when they first start dating and having sex mainly seem more interested in getting their cocks in and finished as quick as possible and never seem to care if the woman is aroused or not. None that I have spoken to have ever experienced sex in any position except missionary, and whilst one woman I spoke with said she was expected to suck her boyfriends cock, none of them had ever had a guy go down on them.

After returning to her pussy and giving her more oral pleasure I stopped again and told her that I will not force her to suck me, but if she has the inclination to attempt it then she is more then will to do so at her pleasure. She was quick to inform me that it will never happen as she thinks it is much too dirty a thing to do and no 'good girl' would ever do that. This only made me laugh as well as get a little annoyed with her attitude.

"No problem, it is totally up to you, but if you don't want to even try it then maybe I should stop doing this to you if it is such a "dirty thing to do" I told her. "And I guess the real reason you don't want to do it is because you think it is so ugly and you don't like me!" I could not help adding as a retort to her earlier comment about me not wanting to have sex with her.

I waited a few moments and she asked me to continue licking her as she liked it a lot, but I told her it was not fair that I do all the 'dirty things' and she just takes the pleasure. At first she said nothing, but after I explained that it really was up to her, but she owed it to herself to try it at least once before she declared it as 'dirty', before she finally said 'maybe she will try tomorrow'. At least that was a half promising thought to get me the rest of the way to hardness very quick.