Checkmarks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will led her back upstairs to the bedroom, where he removed the chastity belt again, and made her remove her bra. Sandra was slightly less embarassed this time, but still felt a bit humiliated kneeling naked in front of her fully-clothed master. She had just peed in front of him, and in public, two things she had never done, and hoped to never have to do again. Still though, being treated like this and being made to do these things gave Sandra a warm, wet feeling between her legs.

"Bend over the bed," Will said as he walked over to the nightstand and opened up the 'special' cabinet. From the cabinet he removed a pair of leather shackles connected together by a short chain

--------CHAPTER FIVE----------------

Sandra swallowed again as her wrists were fastened into the leather shackles. The short chain was attached to one of the leather cuffs, then run through the ring in the front of her collar, then attached to the other cuff. Both her wrists were chained next to her neck, and she was incapable of moving them. Will bent her over the bed, his hand pressing down strictly on the small of her back.

First, Will's hand caressed Sandra's tiny naked ass. He squeezed one of her cheeks firmly, then gave it a light tap with the palm of his hand. Sandra, highly turned on, pushed back against his caress a bit. This was uncharacteristic for her, and Will smiled deeply - he could tell she was really enjoying this, despite being so humiliated and so subservient.

Sandra looked back over her shoulder at her Master. She was so horny, and she was having very dirty thoughts about him. She wanted him to climb on top of her and fuck her, hard and dirty. Instead, he was pushing all of her buttons, making her unbelievably horny while pushing her limits. She had done things tonight that she wasn't fully ready for, but they had all been incredible.

Will's palm cracked on Sandra's ass, a sharp exclamation point to her arousal. "Aaah!" she choked -- It hurt, it stung, and it hurt bad.

As soon as she had caught her breath, the palm landed on her other cheek. She yelped again, not expecting her Master to hit her so hard. As soon as she had grasped onto the fact that she was being spanked - hard - his palm landed again on her already reddening cheek.

*SWAP*

*SWAP*

*SWAP*

Sandra was in pain, bad. Her ass stung, but the more she tried to wish it away, the worse it seemed to hurt. The pain mounted as she bit her lip, trying not to cry out. After a few seconds of this, it was too much.

Sandra tried to escape, trying to move her ass to the side, attempting to escape the terrible blows, or at least communicate that they were really too hard for her to take. Her master responded by pushing down harder on her back, pinning her to the bed. Her hands were chained up, keeping her from covering her ass or pushing her master away.

Sandra struggled unsuccessfully, victim to the her punishment. Will's hand felt hot, stinging; the pain felt stretching and bursting. Her ass was red, hot, searing an angry scarlet. Each strike made her rear more tender, made her yelp and try to dodge the next inevitable strike.

Finally, in a moment of Zen, Sandra felt her pain fall behind her. She had hit the runner's high, a surreal subspace that slaves find while embodying their masochism. She concentrated on how much her ass hurt, how powerless she was to escape the blows, and how much she wished it would never end. She was her master's slave - if she was to suffer, she deserved it, she had failed him, and now she would be more careful. The pain was unbearable, but she could endure it out of trust, love, and pure arousal. Sandra's pussy turned on like a faucet as her sex became the faucet of her body, the focus of her frustration and pain. At first the punishment seemed horrible, now she craved each strike. Each spank made her feel more powerless, more feminine, more subservient to her master. He was punishing her not just because she deserved it, but because she was beautiful, because he loved her, and because they were part of a whole, the ying and yang, the master and slave, a mutual trust that transcended the physical realm...

...and meanwhile she had never been so turned on.

"Please ... Sir ..." she moaned, now realizing that tears were running down her cheeks.

"Do you want the punishment to end?" Will asked, his forearm tense and thick, toned, disciplining, commanding.

"No," she breathed, "Please ..."

"Please what, Slave?" he responded, spitting the words as if she was trash, as if it was a task to endure her supplication.

"Please ... fuck me ...", she breathed.

------------------CHAPTER SIX------------

Will stopped short, his hand poised in mid air above her blistered ass. "You want me to what?" he spit.

Sandra breathed hard. She had never expressed herself so crudely.

"I want you ... to ..." she stammered, "make love to me."

Will replied with another sharp strike to her angry behind.

"I want you to fuck me!" she gasped, reveling in the awfulness of the words she was speaking. Immediately, she felt Will's firm hand run from her knee up to her dripping sex, but stopping short.

A finger slid up and down her well-lubricated pussy lips, teasing it gently. This made Sandra moan more, horny, slightly pressing down against his finger. He responded by touching even more lightly, just caressing her pussy lips with his finger tip.

Will's other hand found Sandra's sex, and his fingertips danced up and down her pussy. Sandra struggled with her chains a bit, teased and frustrated. Will's fingertips spread her pussy lips, leaving her open and waiting . . .

. . . but nothing entered her. Sandra moaned more loudly, frustrated.

Finally, Will slipped a finger inside her, sliding it in deep, surprised at how wet she was. Sandra moaned deeply, grinding down against him. Will's other hand found her clitoris and rubbed it in tiny circles. He alternated between pressing it lightly and firmly, slowly and quickly. He teased her like this for several minutes, until Sandra's head was spinning, she was gasping for air. Her chastity belt had been on for several days, and her pussy was very sensitive.

"I'm getting close, Sir," she moaned in a quiet, embarassed voice. She knew that if she came without permission, Will would punish her beyond what she was capable of taking. Immediately, his fingering stopped.

"Get on your knees," he commanded sternly. Sandra responded quickly, getting on her knees in front of him. She was thankful to turn her red ass away from him, but now she was confroted with a sharp bulge in his business slacks. Suddenly, she was very nervous again.

In the last year of marriage, Will had never came in her mouth. She hated the thought of someone cumming in her mouth. Usually, when they weren't having sex, she would get Will off with her hand or mouth, then let him cum on his belly. She never wanted him to cum on her, especially not on in her mouth. Cum disgusted Sandra, even though she had never tasted it. In the past, at the height of her punishment, Will had threatened that he would make her eat his cum, and she was afraid this might be that time.

"Touch yourself while you go down on me," Will said, unzipping his pants. Sandra blushed again. She couldn't touch herself in front of him! Will's pants dropped to the floor, his boxers landing on top of them. His cock stood erect before her, right in her face. She reached up to it with both hands. In one hand she lightly grasped his balls. In the other, she held the shaft of his cock, her pert mouth kissing the head.

Will's hand found her red hair in its tight ponytail, pulling her head back. Her neck was taught and her balance was thrown off as her head was pulled down and away. "Mmmaaaah!" she gasped, her lips sliding off his turgid member as her head was firmly and roughly pulled back.

"I told you to touch yourself. You are directly disobeying me and I will punish you for that by cumming in your mouth. Now touch yourself while going down on me."

His hand remained on her hair, holding her back, as her hand snaked down between her legs. She couldn't bear to masturbate in front of another person -- but she was so afraid that he would punish her again. She really couldn't take any more spanking; tears were already streaming down her face, in part due to pain, in part embarassment.

Sandra's fingers rubbed her clit in small circles. She moaned, looking her Master in the eyes. His hand pushed her onto his cock, her lips taking it deep into her mouth. "He could cum at any second," she thought to herself, sweating.

As Will got closer to orgasm, Sandra's hand moved faster, rubbing her steaming clit. Will pulled her back again.

"Beg me for my cum," he commanded.

Sandra's eyes were wide, begging, "No," she moaned, muffled into his cock, "No, please don't!" Will gritted his teeth, his cock tensing up. "No!" Sandra pleaded, still not breaking off from sucking on him. Despite her humiliation, her backside still stung, and she didn't want to risk any more punishment.

"Say it," Will hissed.

"Please Master, I don't want to say it." Will responded by slapping her in the face. Tears welled up in her eyes again. She was humiliated, embarassed, desperate. "Please Master," she gasped while crying, whispering "Cum in my mouth?"

"What?" he demanded.

"Please Sir, please cum in my mouth?" she begged, her hand still stroking his strained member.

Will forced her head down on his cock again. She had never felt like such a slut before, so used, so objectified. Despite this, she had never felt so turned on. The thought of being used as a recepticle for her master's semen brought Sandra close to orgasm. Her red ass throbbed as her heart beat faster.

"I'm ... cumming," Will stammered, hot jism erupting into Sandra's hot, small mouth. She moaned again, fighting to keep from spilling out. She almost gagged, but forced herself to begin to swallow.

As Will's cum hit the back of her throat, Sandra herself became to cum. Her pussy tightened around her fingers and she rubbed her clit harder. She moaned with the most powerful orgasm of her life, her mouth slightly opening and allowing a trickle of cum to run down her chin. Her hand worked her master's cock as he splattered the inside of her mouth with his steaming seed. Meanwhile, Sandra's pussy throbbed and pulsed with guilty pleasure she had never let herself feel before.

Her mouth full, Sandra pulled her head away from Will's cock as his hot juice splattered on her face. She blushed again, feeling the warmth of each drop stick to her face. Obedient, she held her mouth open, letting a huge glob land on her tongue. Tears running into the semen on her face, she swallowed, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Will stood in front of her, breathing hard, his cock now done erupting, but still throbbing in the air. He loosened his grip on her hair as he breathed, almost sighing, "Goooood girrrrrrllll..."

Sandra smiled wide, licking her lips.

"Good girl," Will breathed, his hand tousling her red ponytail.

"Thank you Master," Sandra responded, equally if not moreso out of breath.

"I think we're done for the evening, Slave," said her Master.

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you for teaching me," she breathed, smiling slightly, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

12