Checkout Lane Hookup Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can look," she cooed.

When he turned towards her he saw her submerged up to her neck in a thick lather of soap.

"This hotel rocks, they have bubble bath," she giggled.

"Nice," he replied, dumping the toys on the counter by the sink.

"What are you doing?" she asked, admiring the way he looked clad only in his boxer briefs.

"I'm a bit OCD about keeping equipment clean, no matter what it is used for," he replied as he rinsed off the vibrator. Once he was done with the toys he scrubbed his face and then stared into the mirror. He could see her shoulders shift slightly and wondered what her hands were doing under the water. Just the prospect that she might still be horny enough to play with herself made his exhausted cock ache with desire.

"I'll be out shortly," she said. She considered inviting him to join her, the tub was large enough for both of them, but she decided not to. Carolyn hoped that she could preserve the illusion that he had not completely worn her out, but the truth was all she wanted to do was go to sleep. At the moment nothing sounded better than curling up against Pete's mostly naked body and drifting off to dreamland. When he shut the door Carolyn let out a gleeful squeal. Pete was probably the most talented lover she had ever been with. She wondered if he was interested in more than just her big tits. He did seem a bit more considerate than the last few guys she had slept with. He had forced her to give up control, but he had not humiliated her in the process. She had been at his mercy, but she had also come harder than any time in recent memory.

While he was waiting for her to finish Pete put away the cards, then addressed the pile of discarded clothing. One by one he picked up each of her garments and folded it up, thinking about the part of her body that it hugged. When he was done he carried them into the bedroom.

As she toweled off Carolyn realized she didn't really have anything to sleep in. She hung her towel on the rack and stepped into the bedroom. Pete was standing in the middle of the room; his arms filled with the clothes they had shed. She casually walked over to him, rifled through the stack and removed his T shirt.

"I have a clean one..." he said.

"I like this one," she replied, pulling it over her head.

The shirt fit snuggly; her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric even though they were no longer swollen and stiff. The hem hung just below her ass, and she could feel the cold breeze from the air conditioner blow over her overworked sex.

"So you have decided to stay," Pete said, stating the obvious.

"Yes, I'm tired. I'd like to get some sleep."

"Sure, me too," he replied, setting the slightly disheveled stack of clothing on the floor. He pulled back the covers in the undisturbed bed and watched her slip beneath the sheets.

Once Pete had joined her under the covers she laid her head on his chest. "Good night, Pete," she said wearily. The T shirt had ridden up and she could feel the cool sheets against her bare ass. His arm was wrapped around her and his fingertips rested on the side of her breast.

"Good night Carolyn," Pete replied.

*

Parts 4 and 5 will be in Erotic coupling. Let me know what you liked and didn't like about the story, it will help the next one be better.