Checkout Lane Hookup Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Fuck, yes," she moaned as her orgasm engulfed her.

When she finally opened her eyes the first thing she noticed was that the windows were fogged up. She blushed at the thought of what she had just done, then started the car and switched on the defroster. The fog slowly receded from the glass and she looked around, wondering if anyone had walked by when she was lost in the throes of passion.

Satisfied that she had been alone the entire time she put the care in gear and headed for home. Each time she changed gears the silver balls gave her a subtle reminder that they were still there.

The weariness hit her as she parked her car. The night with Pete had not allowed much time for sleep and it was finally catching up with her. She grabbed her bundle of dirty clothes, the stuff her roommate had asked for, and the bag of gifts from Pete and headed towards the front door.

"Honey, I'm home," she called out as she shut the door and locked it. She went to her room first and set down the bag of toys, then tossed her clothes into the hamper. The next stop was the kitchen where she put away her purchases. Finally she arrived in the main room. Lori, her roommate, was on the loveseat.

"Look what the cat dragged in," Lori said, looking over her shoulder, "Ooh, cute outfit! Is that new?"

"Yea, I, uh, didn't have time for laundry last night, needed something clean for work."

"I noticed you didn't come home last night. I figured as long as you were checking into places with your phone you were okay. Dinner at Beef squared, classy date."

"You have no idea," Carolyn replied with a mischievous grin.

"You're not going to tell me about it, are you," Lori said, her mouth making an exaggerated frown.

"Not now. So, what are you watching?"

"Chick flick marathon, wanna join me?" Lori replied, patting the couch cushion.

"Yea, it would be nice to sit and do nothing, I'm tired," Carolyn answered as she sat down. The movie was good, but not quite enough to keep her eyes from shutting. Minutes later she was asleep.

It was the word incontinence that woke Lori up. That wasn't a word she expected to hear in a romantic comedy. She realized she must have dozed off, and an infomercial had replaced the movie on the TV. As the rest of her senses woke up she realized she was slumped against her roommate, more specifically her roommate's big tits. Lori opened her eyes and was greeted by the sight of Carolyn's impressive cleavage. It was understandable that most guys wanted to be in this position. The slow, rhythmic rise and fall of her roommate's chest told Lori that Carolyn had fallen asleep as well. She chuckled at how different the two of them were anatomically. Carolyn was curvy and a bit thick waisted. In contrast, her body was lean and flat. As if to prove she had a sense of humor, Mother Nature had provided Lori with nipples that were outsized for her A-cup breasts. It wasn't something she thought about much, but right now they were standing at attention and stretching the material of her shirt.

She looked back at Carolyn's breasts, wondering what her date had done with them. He probably tit fucked her at least once, Lori thought. If she had a cock that's what she would have done. In one of their many late night discussions about sex Carolyn had told more than one story about having her big tits wrapped around a guys throbbing erection. She admitted that she sometimes made a guy come on them just to slow him down. Getting him to cover her breasts with cum meant he had to find some way to entertain her until his dick got hard again. Lori decided she liked Carolyn's tits enough to stay where she was and closed her eyes again, tuning out the noise of the TV.

A buzzing sensation roused Carolyn from her slumber. Her first thought was of what Pete had done to her at the porn shop with the vibrator.

She still could not believe that she had come in the middle of the store. She recognized the buzzing as her phone; she had neglected to turn the ringer back on after leaving work. She opened her eyes and saw Lori snuggled against her bosom. Even though she wasn't attracted to other women, the sight of Lori's head resting on her breasts was slightly arousing. Carolyn recalled Pete saying that he didn't require that her experiments be limited to men. She wondered if Pete would approve of Lori with her waifish body.

His photo blog had included a few women with bodies similar to her roommate's. Carolyn decided it didn't matter to her if Pete approved or not, she like the way Lori looked. The two of them had discussed the pros and cons of their distinctly different body types. Carolyn was jealous of Lori's ability to eat anything and still be thin, and Lori confessed to occasionally coveting Carolyn's full breasts, but not enough to buy fake ones. Moving slowly she pulled the phone out of her pocket, there was one text message. It was from Pete and simply said 'Good Night'. She wondered what had kept him up so late, but resisted the temptation to look at his twitter feed. More than likely he was being serviced by someone known only by a number.

"Hey," Lori said, her voice still sounding sleepy.

"Hey," Carolyn replied.

"Is that your date?"

"Yea, he was just saying good night," Carolyn replied.

"He's just now going to sleep, he is a wild one."

"You don't know the half of it,"

Lori sat up, "Then tell me."

"How about I show you," Carolyn offered. She had noticed Lori's nipples poking through her shirt, and wondered what the cause was. It could be that Lori was dreaming about sex, or it could be the way they were cuddling.

"Okay, show me," Lori answered, suddenly sounding quite perky.

"Follow me."

Carolyn started to walk towards her bedroom, pausing briefly to make sure Lori was following her. Once they were both inside she shut the door. There was no reason to do it; they were the only two people home. Carolyn picked up the bag from the sex shop and set it on the bed.

"He bought me all this. I haven't even opened all the boxes, but the stuff we did use was pretty amazing."

Lori smiled knowingly; she recognized the name of the shop on the bag. It didn't surprise her that Carolyn had a few toys, but she wanted to see which ones. One by one she watched her roommate pull items from the bag. First was the riding crop, then a flogger.

The next item was a very ornate set of nipple clamps. Lori wondered if they would fit on the oversized amber buds that protruded from her chest. The next item caught her by surprise. It was vibrator, but not just any vibrator. She had seen it at the store and found it intriguing, but a bit too expensive. Her first impulse was to ask to borrow it, but she didn't have the nerve. She wondered if Carolyn had used it. The next thing Carolyn pulled out was a box. She opened it gingerly, as if she expected something to spring out.

"I don't know what's in here," Carolyn confessed. She opened the box.

"Those are butt plugs," Lori observed.

"Butt whats?" Carolyn asked.

"Butt plugs, you use them to get ready for anal sex," Lori explained, the laughed as Carolyn

quickly closed the box.

"Not a fan?"

"No... are you?" Carolyn asked.

"Sometimes,"

"Why would you do that?"

"Well," Lori said, sweeping her hand across her body, "I don't have quite as much to offer as you do. Plus the look a guy's face when you ask him to fuck you in the ass is priceless One guy looked like he almost came in his pants when I said it."

"It's probably a lot like the look I get when I tell them to come in my mouth,"

"Ech, I can't do that," Lori said.

"But you take it in the ass?"

"I make them wear a condom, I can't imagine having his stuff go down my throat."

"To each her own," Carolyn observed.

"So do you swallow a lot?" Lori asked.

"Not really, just when I'm feeling really slutty. At least it doesn't hurt."

Lori picked up the flogger," I guess this doesn't hurt either."

"It does, but it's different," Carolyn replied.

Lori picked up the riding crop and smacked it against Carolyn's thigh.

"Ouch!"

"Is that how it hurts?" Lori asked.

Carolyn snatched the riding crop out of her roommate's hand, "He didn't do it like that, at least not at first."

"Really, show me" Lori replied.

"He started out slow," Carolyn said.

Lori could not believe what was happening. She wondered what kind of spell Carolyn's mystery man had put on her. She felt the riding crop against her neck and it made her pulse quicken. Maybe the magic was in the toys. She saw Carolyn reach into the bag and pull out a blindfold.

"Put this on, I can't do this with you looking at me."

Lori quickly complied. Not knowing what was going to happen next only excited her more.

She focused on the physical sensation and tried not to think about the fact it was her roommate that was directing the tip of the riding crop towards her swollen nipples.

When her roommate was no longer able to see Carolyn reached into the bag and retrieved the silver balls. She cupped them in her palm then slipped her hand into her pants. One at a time she pushed them into her vagina. She looked at Lori again and felt empowered by the anonymity the blindfold provided. Even though Lori certainly new that it was her wielding the riding crop, the tiny bit of deniability the blindfold provided was just enough for Carolyn to indulge her desires.

"Hands behind your head," Carolyn ordered. She could tell she was getting caught up in the moment.

Lori laced her fingers on the back of her skull and moments later she felt the flat leather patch at the end of the riding crop tapping against her ribs. It moved down her body and then behind it. As it slapped against her ass the blows became more forceful. It stung slightly, but she didn't mind. Lori wondered what it would feel like against her bare skin, but she wasn't quite ready to strip down in front of Carolyn.

It was easier now that she was behind Lori. Her roommate's backside was androgynous, and Carolyn felt less like a lesbian now that she had lost sight of Lori's perky breasts and their prominent nipples. She dragged the tip of the riding crop down the center of Lori's thighs and heard a soft moan.

"Quiet," Carolyn demanded. She began to understand why Pete had done this to her. She flipped the riding crop to Lori's other leg and began to work her way up. When it reached her waist Carolyn set it down and picked up the flogger. This toy seemed more fitting for what she was doing. Swing her arm wide she struck Lori in the small of her back and heard a muffled whimper.

"I said quiet!"

Biting her lip Lori stifled the sound that was trying to escape. The leather straps were slowly marching up the length of her back. When they reached her neck she lowered her head, exposing more skin. The flogging continued, reversing course and moving back down.

Each blow was a bit stronger than the last, and by the time the leather was slapping against her ass she was thankful she still had her pants on. Her swollen nipples begged to be touched. Lori began to lower her hands but was stopped by an especially painful blow.

"Keep your hands on your head!"

The leather strips slapped against her hips, the tendrils reaching towards her mons. A warm tingling sensation blossomed inside her pussy.

"Yes..." Lori moaned.

The flogger continued its downward journey, with each blow she felt the leather wrapping around her narrow thighs. The sensation changed slightly and Lori realized that Carolyn was standing in front now. The stinging blows were on her calf muscles, and then they stopped. The next thing she felt was the flogger gently slapping against the back of her knee. It was a light touch, but went straight to her sex, ignited the fuse on her climax. It swished across her thighs, then her belly and finally her breasts.

"So close..." Lori groaned as she felt her orgasm building.

When the flogger brushed against her nipples it was like an electric shock. It was moving lower again, closer and closer to her sex. She could feel her pulse pounding as it moved down her body at a glacial pace.

"Please let me come," Lori begged.

"Not yet," Carolyn replied

Watching Lori become more and more aroused had been hypnotic, but there was something forbidden about the narrow space between her legs. Carolyn wanted Lori to come, but she just could not bring herself to do it.

"Take off your clothes," Carolyn ordered. Her desire to see Lori naked was driven more by curiosity than carnal desire. She watched as Lori fumbled with the buttons of her shirt.

Much to her surprise Lori was not embarrassed or nervous as she complied with Carolyn's instructions. It felt somewhat liberating to reveal her body. She removed her shirt and the bra she wore just because it was cute. She could feel Carolyn's eyes on her swollen nipples. She peeled off her pants and stopped. There was one facet of her body that she hesitated to let Carolyn see. It was something she sometimes regarded as a blessing and sometimes regarded as a curse. Her pussy was different that most other women, based on the brief glances she had stolen at the gym. The inner lips of her vagina did not live up to their name; instead, they protruded past her outer labia. And then there was her clitoris. It was big. Her doctor had explained that it was in the normal range. She had done a bit of research and found the doctor was correct, but just barely. She was three millimeters away from being outside what was considered normal. In her present state of arousal had caused her clit to swell past average.

The blessing part of her anatomical abnormality was that she could easily reach climax, and more than once. The curse was the way people reacted to it. More than one guy had become visible disturbed at the sight of her sex, and she had avoided being naked around other women to avoid being mocked. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and took a leap of faith.

"You look good naked," Carolyn said.

Seeing Lori without a stitch of clothing one was satisfying. Her lean body was almost boyish in appearance. Her breasts curved out slightly from her chest. Her nipples were outsized for her tits, but not freakishly so. She lacked the noticeable taper in her waist and her hips were narrow. Carolyn could not help but pause when she saw Lori's sex. It looked nothing like hers. Thick pink lips hung between her legs and her clit was plainly visible.

Carolyn had not seen many other women naked and wondered who was closer to normal, Lori or herself. She walked over to the bed and picked up the vibrator, then returned to Lori's side and placed it in her hand.

"I saw the way you looked at this, now I want to see you make yourself come with it."

The sense of relief that Carolyn did not gasp in shock at the sight of her body was short lived when she felt the vibrator in her hand. She had not realized Carolyn noticed her staring at it. Her body ached to be penetrated, but she wasn't sure she could do it in front of another person. She had been caught masturbating once by a roommate in college and found it to be very embarrassing, but the more she thought doing it in front of Carolyn the less it bothered her.

"Do you need some more encouragement?" Carolyn asked, slapping Lori's ass with her hand.

"No."

"Then go fuck yourself," Carolyn said, and then sat down on the bed. She was facing Lori, and chose to look at her roommates face.

Being blindfolded made it a bit easier to comply with Carolyn's order, but more difficult to turn on the damn vibrator. She fumbled with it briefly until she heard and felt it hum to life.

She leaned forward slightly and placed the toy between her legs. The moment the tip touched her lips her entire body shuddered.

"Oh, oh, fuck," Lori moaned.

Carolyn continued to stare at Lori's face, Watching the way her lips moved and listening to the sounds she made as the toy slid deeper and deeper into her pussy. The way Lori was standing blocked most the toy from view, but that was fine. Carolyn had no desire to see Lori's pussy; she was much more aroused by the expression on Lori's face. Carolyn crossed her legs, causing the balls in her own pussy to shift and setting herself on a course for orgasmic bliss.

Once she had the toy pushed in enough for the little wings to touch her clit and her ass Lori felt a shiver pass through her body. Her knees felt weak and the warm tingling between her legs began to spread. She slid the toy almost all the way out, then back in. She loved the feeling of being penetrated, the sense of fullness and the way it buzzed against her ass. She lowered her body until she was on her knees, afraid she would fall over if she continued to stand.

Leaning forward she crouched almost doggy style, one hand on the floor supporting her weight, the other pushing and pulling on the vibrator, plunging it into her wet hole and then yanking it back out. She had completely forgotten that Carolyn was there. When the wings pressed against her ass and clit again she held the toy in place. The vibrations from the three different parts of the toy seemed to converge on the G spot, setting off her first orgasm. Lori's over-sized clitoris was once again a blessing as her entire body quaked in response to her climax.

She paused just long enough to catch her breath, and then sat up, resting on her haunches.

Planting the base of the vibrator on the floor she sank down on to it until it was once again buried inside her pussy. She let go of the toy and began to caress her breasts, carefully avoiding her swollen nipples. Teasing herself she moved her hands closer and closer to the amber protrusions.

"Oh, fuck yes, fuck yes," she moaned," I have got to get one of these."

Lori suddenly remembered that Carolyn was in the room, but she was beyond caring. She could feel her next climax building and used her thumbs to stroke her nipples. Lori had concluded long ago that her nipples were actually extra clits based on how sensitive they were. Touching them was addictive and soon she was not just brushing her thumbs against them, but pinching and tugging on them as well. She leaned back, putting more pressure on the part of the vibrator that was against her ass, and went cascading over the edge of her second orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck, yes, yes!" her voice had reached a fevered pitch as waves of pleasure rocked her body. She heard Carolyn moaning, and the thought of her coming made Lori's orgasm return for an encore performance. Finally, exhausted, she collapsed on the floor and turned the toy off when it slipped out of her dripping wet pussy. She pulled the blindfold off and saw Carolyn was still sitting on the bed, still fully clothed and still staring at her.

Watching Lori come over and over had been nothing short of amazing. Seeing her lithe body squirm and hearing her panting had been almost overwhelming. Carolyn hand rocked her hips to get the silver balls moving, and then played with her tits until she came. While her orgasm was enjoyable, it paled in comparison to what she had witnessed.

"Was it good for you too?" Lori asked with a smile as she began to reach of her clothes.

"Yea, it was."

"I've never done anything like that before," Lori said.

"Me neither, at least with a woman. Pete made me play with myself a few times. He seemed to get off watching me come, and now I see why."

"So the mystery man has a name," Lori said as she pulled her panties on.

"Can I ask you to do something for me?"

"Sure," Lori replied as she fidgeted with her bra.

"Can you sleep with me in my bed tonight? Just sleep, I'm not ready for anything else."

"Sure," Lori replied.

"And..." Carolyn said, her face turning bright red.

"And?"

"Can you leave your clothes off?"

"Okay," Lori said slowly, "but can I ask why if we are just sleeping?"

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers