Checkout Lane Hookup Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Pete's pretty, well, really kinky... I think. He wants me to experiment, but I have to take things at my own pace. I think being in bed with you naked is a good first step."

"Sounds fun, when are you going to tell him about it?" Lori asked, sliding her panties to the floor.

"As soon as I get my clothes off."

Lori watched as Carolyn stripped down. The first article of clothing to go was her shirt, then her bra. It wasn't the first time Lori had seen her roommate topless, but this time was different.

It wasn't a fleeting glance during an outfit change. This time Carolyn's lovely breasts remained exposed. When she bent over to peel of her socks gravity pulled her tits down and made them look even bigger. Finally she stripped off her pants and underwear.

"So are these all the toys he bought you, or is there still something in the bag?" Lori asked, hoping for something that would distract her from

Carolyn's naked body.

Carolyn thought about showing Lori the silver balls, but wasn't quite ready to have someone besides Pete seeing her removing them. Instead she reached into the bag and pulled out another box.

"Honestly I don't know what's in this."

"Well open it up and find out," Lori said eagerly.

Gingerly lifting the lid off the box Carolyn reached inside. When her hand emerged she was holding what looked like a double ended dildo that was roughly shaped like the letter L. The reached into the box again and pulled out a harness.

"I'm not even sure what this is called," Carolyn said as she examined the item.

"I do," Lori commented.

"You seem to know a lot about this stuff, I had no idea you were so..."

"Kinky?" Lori replied.

"Yea, I guess that's the word. So what is it?"

"It's kind of like a strap on, but it goes inside you. Either he was planning on having you fuck him in the ass, or he wanted to see you fuck someone else," Lori explained.

Turning the toy over Carolyn still looked perplexed. At first she could not imagine Pete submitting to her, but then she recalled the way she and pinned him down and ridden his cock. Even if he wanted to submit to her she wasn't sure she could figure how the toy worked, much less take on the role that would be required.

"Let's just put that away for now," Lori said, taking the dildo from Carolyn. Instead of being anatomically correct, the surface was covered with a combination of ridges and bumps and both ends flared out to a bulbous head. She wondered what Caroline's benefactor had in mind. Neither of the options that came to mind were quite arousing.

"Yea, I'm not ready to use something like that," Carolyn said.

"That's the last one, I guess it is time for bed," Lori said

"There is one more thing," Carolyn replied, picking up her phone," I'm going to let him know about tonight's adventure."

"Ooooo, can I see what he says," Lori asked.

"Let me make sure it's appropriate for you," Carolyn said as she began to type. She wondered if Pete would even notice he had a message. She suspected he would be occupied when he returned home.

After several false starts she began to compose her message

-Hey- I showed my roomie your toys, she likes them

The response was almost immediate

-Do tell

Carolyn looked at Lori, silently asking for permission to reveal the intimate details of what

had just happened. Lori grinned and nodded.

-First I used the riding crop and flogger on her. Then she stripped down and I watched her use the vibrator.

Once again her phone chimed.

-I wish I was there to see that. What is your roomie like?

Carolyn hesitated, and then replied.

-Thin, probably too thin for you. I saw your photo blog; you seem to like women with curves.

Pete's response was not what she expected.

-That's not what I asked, let me try again. Is your roommate open to some more experiments? Oh, and I like thin, just not delicate.

Carolyn showed the message to Lori, and she snatched the phone away and began to type

-Roomie here, I assure you I am quiet durable and yes, I am open to more experiments.

Carolyn took the phone back and turned on the bed so Lori could read over her shoulder.

-Is that an invitation for a visit? What are you two doing now?

"Say fuck yes," Lori whispered, and Carolyn began typing.

-Fuck yes it is. Right now my roomie and I are both naked and lying in my bed, we are going to sleep soon.

Pete's response took a few seconds this time.

-I will find an open spot on my calendar. Give each other a kiss good night for me.

When Carolyn set down her phone Lori's heart skipped a bit. There were a few moments of being bi-curious in her past, mostly alcohol fueled make out sessions in a bar to get the attention of a guy, but she had never been naked with another woman. Being in bed with Carolyn was an unexpected thrill. She wanted to reach out and touch her luscious breasts, but didn't have the nerve. She noticed that although Carolyn's breasts were much larger that her own, her nipples were much smaller. Lori wondered if the smaller size made them any less sensitive.

Being nude in front of Lori was comfortable. Carolyn didn't feel aroused as much as she felt free. She wondered what it would be like when and if Pete joined them. Would they just take turns fucking him, or would he want them to touch each other.

"Ready to go to sleep?" Carolyn asked.

"Yea, but I think you owe me a kiss," Lori replied.

"What?"

"The text, he said to kiss each other goodnight for him. I think we should do it, "Lori explained.

"We should, in fact we should do one better," Carolyn said as she picked up her phone.

"Okay, but no tongue," Lori insisted.

Holding the phone at arm's length she leaned forward and pressed her lips against Lori's mouth. She could see the screen of the phone out of the corner of her eye. Panning down until the frame only captured from their chins to their cheeks she snapped a picture.

"That was... nice," Lori said. It was the first time she had kissed another woman sober.

"Yea, it was. I'd like to send him this, is that okay with you?" Carolyn asked, showing the roommate the image of their lip lock.

"That's not going to be my fifteen minutes of internet fame, is it?" Lori asked.

"I'm sure the NSA knows it is us, but don't think anyone else will recognize you,"

"You're probably right, and anyone that can recognize me by my chin probably knows a lot of other things about me."

Carolyn tapped on her phone and then set it down, "I told him to dream about us."

"That sounds like a great idea, "Lori said wearily, and then closed her eyes.

Even though she was exhausted Carolyn did not find sleep as easily as her roommate. She wondered what Pete was doing, and if he was with anyone. She wondered how soon he would be back, and if she would have the nerve to have sex in front of Lori. There was no doubt in her mind that Pete and Lori would fuck in front of her.

Carolyn slipped her hand between her legs. Her pussy still felt wet and hot. She slipped two fingers past her labia, probing for the silver balls. For now they would remain her secret. Lori sighed and Carolyn looked over at her to make sure she was still asleep. Lori had squirmed enough that her breasts were no longer covered by the sheet. The contrast between her diminutive breasts and her big nipples intrigued her. She forced herself to look away before she was tempted to start playing with her pussy. After slipping the balls out she placed them under her pillow.

She felt the bed move, and seconds later Lori rolled over and snuggled against her. Carolyn looked down and was greeted by the sight of Lori's head resting on her naked breast. She put her arms around Lori's shoulder and drifted off to sleep, wondering what she would dream about.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers