Cheering Up a Friend Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jam X
Jam X
358 Followers

They kissed one last time. This time, it was an exhausted, appreciative kiss. He rolled off of her onto her side of the bed. I crawled up onto the bed. My cock having rebounded was leading the way. I spread her legs apart, looking down to see her pussy gaped open and Matt's sperm oozing out of her in a steady flow.

As I approached her pussy, Lisa put her hand on my chest, "Please no. I'm too sore." That was understandable having just seen the punishment her pussy had received from Matt's big cock. "Why don't you jackoff on my tits?"

Lisa knew that I loved to do this. And for her part, she loved to watch me jackoff. She said that she loved to see cum shooting out of a cock. In my current state of arousal, I wasn't going to say no. I knelt next to her and aimed my cock at her breast. Slowly, I began to stroke my erection. However, something was a little different. While it was hot to have her watching me stroke, it was a bit unnerving to have Matt staring at my dick as well. My erection started to waver and practically disappear.

Matt sensed my frustration. "That looks like fun. Mind if I join you?" With that he got up on his knees opposite me. His cock was only semi-erect, but within a few strokes, he had gotten another full hard-on. Seeing him stroking and knowing the full attention was gone from my dick, I regained my composure and was back to stroking my hard cock with vigor.

Both having already cum just a few moments ago, Matt and I weren't too quick to cum again. However, we managed to get there with a little help from Lisa. As she took turns looking at each of our penile administrations, each of her little hands were fondling a set of balls, pulling gently down on the scrotum, giving just the slightest of squeezes.

Matt started to shake and took aim at her breast. Two large drops of cum oozed from the tip of his cock, landing directly on her nipple. He began to smear it around. This pushed me over the edge. I closed my eyes and squirted several shots of cum up toward her neck before trickling the last bit on her breast.

While my load was modest at best, I felt good about it after seeing his few drops. However, as I looked over, I saw that Matt's hand was a blur on his still hard cock. Lisa was staring down at him as I was now too. Suddenly, with a small shout, Matt's cock erupted. A long stream shot out and hit Lisa across the cheek and up onto her forehead before she could react. The second stream caught her ear and hair, finishing on her pillow. A shorter shot hit her neck and then Matt directed the remainder on her breast.

Even his third (or did that count as 4th?) orgasm resulted in a giant load of cum. Perhaps he had been saving it up for a long time. Matt collapsed on the non-cum covered pillow next to Lisa. I went to the bathroom and got a towel for her. When I returned, I stopped again at the foot of the bed. There was my wife in the middle of the bed with cum from two men across her breasts, face, and hair. Her legs were spread and I could still see the lips parted. A stringy trail of cum connected her pussy to the puddle of sperm on the sheets below.

Matt was pulling on his pants. "Are you leaving?" I asked.

"After this, I think, you guys need some time alone to talk."

He was probably right. It wasn't everyday that you let another man fuck your wife of almost 20 years. While everything seemed to have gone well, we would only know after talking about it.

As Lisa cleaned herself up, I dressed quickly too. I walked Matt to the front door. Lisa, still naked, met us at the door. She kissed us each on the cheek.

"I want you both to know that that was one of the best sexual experiences of my life. Thank you."

I knew things were going to be fine.

Jam X
Jam X
358 Followers
12