Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,353 Followers

With the next hand, John won and Heather and Janice tied for low card. Sheri explained that they would both have to pick a card. As Heather turned her card over, it too said KISS CROTCH. Janice's card said SIT ON FACE. Everyone laughed at the look on John's face as he saw the cards. Heather quickly crawled over to him, pushing him backwards. Then she glued her lips around his cock and loudly sucked the head of it, teasing with her tongue as she kissed him. Sitting back up with a grin, she told Janice it was her turn. Janice blushed as she straddled John's face, then lowered herself until her pussy was pressed on his face. Everyone could see John's tongue snake out of his mouth to probe her pussy as she rubbed her clit on his nose. After a minute, Sheri told them they had to stop now, that they had done enough. Everyone laughed as Janice slowly got off of his face, which was glistening with her pussy juice.

After the next hand, Jamie won and James lost. Everyone looked uncertain as to what to do, but Jamie said to go ahead, he had to turn a card over. Everyone held their breath expectantly as James turned the card over. It said one word, SUCK. James looked dismayed as he saw this and Sheri quickly said that anyone could pick someone else to take their turn if they didn't like or weren't comfortable with their card. As James looked around the circle, Jamie said that it was just a game and that she didn't mind. Everyone gasped as they understood what she was saying. Looking at James, Jamie asked him if he was afraid to take his turn. James just blushed as everyone looked at him.

"Come on, James," Jamie encouraged, "just play the game. It's no big deal to me."

Sheri's eyes almost bugged out of her head as Jamie lay back, drawing her knees up and apart to expose her pussy. James looked uncomfortable as they all stared at him.

"Does anyone want to take my turn?" he asked softly.

"Sure," chimed in John, Sheri, and Heather at the same time.

"You do it James," Jamie said, "it was your card," as she stroked herself with her fingers.

Everyone's eyes were on James as he moved over to his sister, his face flushed with embarrassment. You could have heard a pin drop as he bent over, moving his face to her pussy. Taking a big breath, he stuck his tongue out and let it slide the length of Jamie's pussy. All you could hear was everyone's breathing, which quickened as James again let his tongue run up the length of Jamie's pussy. Jamie then reached down and pulled her pussy lips open with her hands, exposing the interior of her pink pussy, her clit standing up and moisture pooling inside. Then James stuck his tongue into her pussy, letting it stick up into her hole as he began to suck on her. He could hear the rest of them panting as he ate Jamie. He couldn't believe that she had encouraged him to do this in front of everyone, but as he began to relax, he began to suck with gusto. He really did like eating his sister, and from her moans and twitching, it was obviously she liked it too. After a few minutes, Sheri told them that that was enough. Sitting up, James' face was covered with Jamie's pussy juice. Jamie sat up, a big smile on her face.

"From where I was, it was just a tongue in my pussy," she said, "but it sure was a nice tongue," she said, smiling at James who was blushing.

Sheri laughed and kissed James, licking some of Jamie's juices from his face. After the next hand, which Janice won and Jamie lost, Jamie turned a card over. It said BLOWJOB. Everyone laughed at the look on Janice's face. Jamie blushed, but moved over to Janice, pushing her back and quickly burying her face in her pussy, licking and sucking her with delight. John and James stared in fascination as Jamie sucked Janice, teasing her hole with her tongue and sucking on her clit. When Sheri tried to tell them that they had done enough, John interrupted, saying that a blowjob always ended in an orgasm. They all laughed as Jamie increased the tempo of her oral assault on Janice, who was writhing on the floor moaning in delight. Then Janice gave a little shout as her orgasm began to shake her body, her juices running into Jamie's eagerly sucking mouth. When Janice had quit cumming and Jamie had licked her dry, she sat up, a look of smug satisfaction on her face.

"How was it?" John asked, his face flushed.

"Nice," Jamie said, "sweet."

"Oh, God, it was wonderful," Janice said as she sat up. "That was just wonderful."

Everyone applauded and they played the next hand. This time James won and Sheri lost. Eagerly reaching for the deck, Sheri turned the card over. It said SIT ON FACE. With a cry of delight, she hurried over to James and jumped on his face, rubbing her pussy all over as he tried to probe her slit with his tongue. After a few minutes, Sheri hopped off, rubbing herself.

"This is fun, isn't it?" she inquired.

Everyone laughed and they played the next hand. This time Heather won and Sheri and John lost. Turning over their cards, Sheri's said SUCK and John's said BE SUCKED. As everyone laughed, Sheri dove between Heather's legs and began to noisily munch away, loudly slurping her pussy. At the same time, John moved to Heather's head and presented his cock to her mouth, which opened eagerly to suck him in. As everyone watched, Heather sucked his cock all the way into her mouth as Sheri continued to loudly eat her. As John knelt there, Heather slurped and sucked his cock until Sheri looked up and announced that time was up.

Everyone laughed at the look on John's face as he took his raging cock from Heather's eager mouth. With the next hand, Sheri won and John lost. Turning the card over, everyone could see that it only had one word on it, FUCK. Everyone gasped as they realized what was coming. Sheri eagerly lay on her back, her legs open as John crawled between her thighs. Rubbing his cock against her pussy to wet it, he then pushed it into her pussy, causing Sheri to grunt as he filled her. As they watched in fascination, John began to pump his cock in and out of Sheri's eager pussy, causing her to grunt each time he bottomed out. After a few minutes of this, John groaned as he came, pumping his load into her pussy as everyone applauded. After he finished cumming, he sat back, his cock glistening with their juices and limp in his lap. Sheri sat up and crawled over to him, giving him a kiss and then proceeded to lick their combined juices from his cock. When she finished, she sat up beaming.

Everyone turned their attention back to the game as they played the next hand. This time, Sheri again won and Janice lost. Turning the card over, it said SUCK CROTCH. As everyone looked on, Janice crawled over to Sheri and began to suck on her gooey pussy, which was oozing the combined juices of John's orgasm and Sheri's. Janice quickly lapped up all the cum in Sheri's pussy before she sat up. After the next hand, James won and Jamie lost. Everyone looked at them as Jamie quickly turned a card over. BLOWJOB it said. They looked at her expectantly, figuring she would pick one of them to take her turn. Instead, with a smile, she crawled over to James, who had a shocked look on his face, and grabbed his cock in her hand. Grinning, she opened her mouth and let James' cock slide into it, letting her tongue bath it as it slid to the back of her mouth. Then she began to suck it in earnest, teasing the head with her tongue and sucking it all the way into her throat. Everyone held their breath as they watched Jamie blowing her brother, who was sitting with his head thrown back, eyes closed as she sucked him. As she felt him beginning to cum, Jamie held his cock in her hands and directed the stream of cum that came shooting out into her mouth, holding it so that they could all see him cumming in her mouth. Then she quickly swallowed it all and sucked the last drops from the end of his cock before sitting back up.

There was a deafening silence in the room as everyone sat there. They couldn't believe that Jamie had just sucked her brother off and swallowed his cum. It was too much to believe. Jamie smiled as she looked at them and started to deal the next hand. This time, Heather won and James lost. As he turned the card over, it said FUCK on it. With a laugh, James pointed at his now limp cock and declared that he wasn't up to it, at which everyone laughed. Heather said she had something that might help him and jumped up and ran into the other room. When she returned, she was holding a nice big dildo in her hands. Everyone gasped as she tossed it on the ground in the middle of the circle.

"It's just a toy that I have," she explained. "If you can't fuck me with your dick, use that," she said, laying back and spreading her legs.

James laughed and grabbed the dildo in his hands, then told Heather to get on her hands and knees. As she did, presenting her pussy to them from behind, James began to rub the dildo in her pussy, getting it nice and wet. Then he positioned it at the entrance to her pussy and slowly pushed it in, working it back and forth until the entire length was buried in her pussy except for the bit he was holding. He then began to work it in and out as Heather moaned. With his other hand, James reached under her and began to squeeze her clit and pull on it, causing her to writhe from the combined assault. Then she started to moan as her orgasm began to shake her. Quickly pulling the dildo from her pussy, James quickly fastened his mouth on her pussy, sucking it as she came, lapping up all her juices until she fell forward on the ground, totally spent.

"That was nice," she said, "but I want the real thing eventually."

Everyone laughed as they played the next hand. This time, Janice won and Sheri lost. Sheri turned the card over and it said FUCK also. Laughing, Sheri asked how this was going to work. Janice blushed as she explained that she was a virgin. Sheri picked up the dildo and said she could help her over that if she wanted. Everyone laughed, but Janice said that she didn't think that she wanted that thing stuck up her. At that moment, John volunteered to take Sheri's turn. Everyone looked at Janice then, who looked to see that John's cock was indeed standing at attention. Looking uncertain, Janice didn't say anything. Sheri encouraged her to try it, saying that they would all help to make sure it didn't hurt. After a few minutes of first Sheri, then Heather and John encouraging her, Janice said she'd try.

Sheri suggested that she get on her hands and knees as it would be easier for her and that they could help better that way. Blushing, Janice assumed the position, her pussy peeking at them from between her legs. Sheri quickly leaned over and sucked on John's cock, slobbering all over it in an attempt to wet it thoroughly. Then they all leaned close as John positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Slowly rubbing the head of his cock in her pussy, which Sheri and Heather were holding open from either side, he gently pushed his cock against her hole until the head of it slipped in. Janice gave a little cry as she felt his cock stretching her. Drawing his cock back out, John again rubbed it all over her pussy, then pushed the head of it back in her hole, which went in a little easier. Then slowly working his cock back and forth, little by little he pushed it in, slowly pumping in and out in an attempt to work his cock into her. When he came up against the barrier of her virginity, Janice gave a little cry as he pressed. Sheri quickly reassured her that it was almost done, that it might hurt a little. Janice braced herself as John pushed harder. Suddenly his cock plunged all the way in as Janice gave a cry. As John knelt there with his cock buried in Janice's pussy, she whimpered from the pain of her deflowering. Jamie quickly moved to her head and stroked her, kissing her softly until she stopped sobbing. Then Janice announced that she thought she could continue and John began to slowly move his cock back and forth, in and out of her pussy.

As he picked up the pace, Janice would gasp every time he pushed all the way in. Then as her pussy grew used to the feeling of his cock working back and forth in her, she relaxed a little and began to thrust her ass back at him as he pumped her. John was beside himself with delight as he felt her tight pussy clasping his cock as he pumped in and out of her pussy. The sensation was almost too much to bear. At the same time, Sheri had reached under her and was massaging her clit, increasing her pleasure as John fucked her. Then John groaned as his balls spasmed and plunged his cock all the way in as he began to shoot his cum into her. He came for what seemed like minutes before stopping. Janice had collapsed onto the ground, only her ass still up in the air, John's cock impaled in her pussy. As John pulled his cock out of her pussy, they all helped her to lay on her back, her knees up and her pussy open. They could see a little blood from her deflowering and John's cum oozing from her pussy. Sheri bent over and kissed her pussy, then began to softly lick and suck on it, gently sucking all the cum from her pussy before stopping. Heather, meanwhile, had taken John's cock into her mouth and sucked it clean. James was gently sucking on Janice's breasts while Jamie was stroking her face and kissing her. Then Janice pushed up to a sitting position, a look of exhaustion on her face along with a wry smile.

"That wasn't quite what I imagined it would be like," she said.

It had hurt a bit, she confessed, but having all of them there to help her sure was nice. She hugged and kissed each of them in turn as they congratulated her. As Sheri reached for the cards to deal another hand, James said that he and Jamie needed to get home, that they had a curfew. Sheri started to complain, but John and Janice said that they, too, had curfews. As they all dressed, they agreed to get together again and just fuck and suck, no cards needed.

James and Jamie walked home together, James' arm around her shoulders.

"I really can't believe you insisted on me eating you and you giving me a blowjob in front of everyone," James said. "You didn't have to do it. None of them even thought of us having to do anything to each other."

"I did it because I wanted to," Jamie replied. "I'm not ashamed of what we do and I didn't care if they saw us. Actually, it sort of turns me on to know that people are watching me. I guess I'm like mom, huh?"

"I'll say," James agreed.

As they approached their house, they noticed that a light was on in the living room. Quietly entering the house through the kitchen door, they could see that the TV was on but there was no sound coming from it. Looking into the living room, they could see their parents on the floor in front of the sofa in front of the television. They were both naked, kissing and fondling each other as they watched the television. Looking at the TV, James suddenly realized that he was seeing his father on the screen. Looking closer, he realized that his father was fucking some other woman on a desk. Poking Jamie with his elbow, he pointed at the screen. Jamie looked at it for a moment and then gasped as she realized what she was seeing.

The stood there for almost 15 minutes watching the video play, seeing both their parents fucking and sucking with other people. At the same time, their parents were keeping up with the video themselves as they fucked and sucked on the floor in front of the video. Then James quietly backed out of the kitchen, pulling Jamie after him and going to his room.

"I can't believe that," James exclaimed. "They were fucking other people, and they even have a video of it to watch."

"Pretty amazing, isn't it?" Jamie agreed. "I didn't know they were like that."

"Well, after the last week or two, I don't know why anything shocks me anymore," James said.

"How about let's pick up where we left off at Heather's," Jamie suggested, pulling her shorts off and spreading her legs, stroking herself. "Take your clothes off," she demanded, reaching for him.

James needed no encouragement this time as he quickly stripped and dove into Jamie's pussy, driving his tongue into her as he began to suck. Jamie responded by eagerly grabbing his cock and sucking it into her mouth. They sucked in a frenzy for a couple of minutes, then Jamie sat up, quickly straddling him.

"I want you to fuck me now," she said, reaching down between her legs to grasp his cock. "You don't have any excuses that make any sense and I'm so horny I could just die, especially after seeing Janice do it tonight. I was so jealous, but I want you to do it for me."

James was helpless to protest as Jamie positioned his cock in her pussy, rubbing it back and forth as she moistened it before placing it at the entrance to her pussy hole. Firmly holding him, she began to wriggle her ass as she lowered herself onto his cock. As James' cock pressed just into her pussy, Jamie grunted as she felt it stretch her. It seemed so big now, filling her with just the head of his cock into her. Pressing down harder, James' cock slid right up against her cherry. With a determined look, Jamie suddenly impaled herself on his cock, driving it all the way in as she plunged downward.

For a minute she just sat there, savoring the feel of his cock stuffing her pussy, feeling it throb within her, even as she felt her own pussy muscles contracting and squeezing his cock. Then she slowly began to ride up and down on him, letting the feeling of his cock course through her body. As her juices began to flow, Jamie began to ride more easily on his cock, really grinding herself into him as she fucked him. Her face was flushed as red as her hair as she bounced up and down on James' cock.

James was just out of it with delight. He couldn't believe the feeling of Jamie's pussy squeezing his cock as she rode up and down on him. Sheri and Heather had been nothing compared to this. James found it hard to control his rising excitement as Jamie rode faster and faster on his cock, furiously driving herself and him to orgasm. As James felt his balls start to spasm and spurt his cum up into her pussy, he reached down and grabbed her clit in his fingers and squeezed and twisted, causing Jamie to moan and start to twitch as her own orgasm took her. It seemed to James that he must have pumped gallons of cum into her before he stopped cumming. Jamie fell forward on top of him, kissing him and sucking his tongue as she thanked him over and over. Then she crawled down to his now limp cock and began to lick and suck their combined goo from him. Jamie found the taste of herself on his cock very exciting and sucked him until she could taste no more. All of this sucking had caused James' cock to begin to grow again, so Jamie continued to suck it, trying to open her throat to fit more of his cock in her mouth.

When she had him hard again, Jamie rolled over on her back, her knees up and held wide apart, her newly deflowered pussy spread open, their combined cum oozing from her with a few flecks of blood mingled in. James didn't need any urging to crawl between her legs and reinsert his cock into her open pussy, gently pressing it all the way in as her pussy muscles gripped his cock. Then he slowly started stroking her, letting his cock slide all the way out, then plunging it in until their pubic bones ground against each other. James settled into a rhythm as he fucked Jamie, whose mouth was as wide open as her eyes as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy.

Grabbing her hand, James encouraged her to play with her own clit as he fucked her. Jamie began to squirm around on the bed as her fingers rubbed and massaged her clit, magnifying the sensation of James' cock plunging in and out of her. They fucked for almost ten minutes before James felt his balls begin to contract. Jamie wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him into her as far as he would go as his balls began pumping. Her pussy seemed to be milking his cock as it sucked all the cum from him, nearly sucking his balls inside out in the process. Then he collapsed on the bed next to her and they held each other in their arms.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,353 Followers