All Comments on 'Cheerleaders' Spring Break Ch. 01'

by MontanaDave

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck off

Just the description alone was enough to turn me off the story. This sucks ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't listen to that asshole.

Who wrote that sucks ass keep writing I like to read the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3

Dave... Keep writing. Pay no attention to these talentless critics. They just like to tear people down because they can do it anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very nice.

Like the other's said, ignore the idiots with the stupid comments. If they had to write more than a sentence themselves their heads would explode. Just to prove their own stupidity, if the title turned him off then why would the numbnuts read the story. He's probably just having a bad day. Probably just found out his right hand is seeing another guy.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Very nice.

Well, since most of your comments were aimed at others daring to state their opinions instead of you simply stating yours, "idiots with the stupid comments" was actually referring to yourself.

<P>

Trashing others for daring to have a different opinion is the epitome of stupid comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: 3

"They just like to tear people down because they can do it anonymously."

<P>

Take a few moments to dwell on this.

<P>

You posted it anonymously. You did EXACTLY what you claim the first person did, hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Crap

This was a particularly stupid piece of garbage. Do us all a favor and quit writing anything ASAP.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 9 years ago
I liked it.

I enjoyed your first story here .I hope you keep writing and do more with this story . Good work .

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Could

have broke it down to one page, not a bad start

ISiSiNThESkYISiSiNThESkYabout 9 years ago
Why the hatefest?

Personally, I've seen so much worse on here. I thought it was pretty well written for a first piece. The description was spot on with the story. I'm not too sure why people are hating on it. As far as the person who said just the description turned them off, then why'd you bother to read it in the first place? This was a decent story, the spelling and grammar was better than a lot of other stories I've read. It had a nice pace to it. Not too dragged out like so many others are. Props to you Dave, don't be swayed by people that only aim to belittle your work. The idea is to offer constructive criticism, not just call it garbage. If you can do so much better, then please by all means share a link to your own stories so we might see what you consider "better," but then that would mean you'd actually have to post your user name. Pussies.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 9 years ago
Good sex, good setup

Thanx for this story. Hope you there will more chapters following. This could be very hot.

DragosLoveDragosLoveabout 9 years ago
Kinda unbelievable

The guy who is sneaking into his sister's bedroom to watch her masturbate has decided that he won't jerk off again? What?

There's a few more points that really made this difficult to believe, I recommend finding an editor to help work out some of these points.

Most importantly though, ignore the assholes who come on here to post rude comments. I may not have liked this story, (I only got half way through) but I at least appreciate the time it took to write it, and hope you will continue to write on this site in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More to cum?

I just jizzed my wife's panties reading your story. I used to spy on my sister when I was a freshman in HS and she was a freshman in college. Saw her and her friends naked but never got to watch her masturbate or fuck.

Love to see what's in store in ch. 2 and 3.

robthecradlerobthecradleabout 9 years ago
Looking forward to more!

The only thing that would've made it better is if the sister whispered her brothers' name as she masturbated the 2nd time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few brothers have been in similar situations and peep sister and jo. Sometimes sibs help each other out. It can be beneficial to both.

prop69prop69about 9 years ago
Next chapter PLEASE

Excellent first chapter. Can't wait until Spring Break

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WARNING... THIS STORY TURNS UGLY

In the next installment the brother will be rewarded by blackmail: either violate your conscience and do every sexual thing demanded by each of the girls, or they will all accuse him of rape and he will go to prison.

The sister and everyone else involved in this nightmare criminal conspiracy should be imprisoned and become registered sex offenders. In the real world, anyone willing to act in this fashion is referred to as a vicious sociopath, not a prankster. Unfortunately there can never be any "no harm, no foul" in this story.

Any person who forces an innocent, caring, sweet, helpful person into being a sex slave, and tries to justify it by saying some people were frustrated because he was saving it for marriage cant be allowed to remain free in society. There is no innocence or consent now in this story. Certainly not what I expect when I selected this story category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so predicable

I read about the hole in the closet and thought to myself this sounds like so many others -- and true to form it was. 100% predicable nothing new here.

storycentralstorycentralalmost 5 years ago
whatever

the sister wears thongs so obviously she must be a whore. worthless alpha male bullshit story. Quit writing, we have enough of you already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous