Cheerleaders' Spring Break Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned on some music, and walked up to the mirror that was just next to her closet door. She was probably only 3 feet away from me, on the other side of the wall. She turned around as she looked at herself in the mirror. She turned to look over her shoulder at her ass, then turned, and ran her hands across the fabric of her shirt cupping her breasts and starting to knead her nipples. She took a few steps back and knelt on the edge of her bed, and turned to face the mirror again, almost facing directly at me. She swayed side to side in time with the music and ran her hands across her body. Her fingers grabbed the front of her skirt and hiked it up into a bunch, revealing tight white panties. She ran her flat hand along the front of the panties, rubbing into her mound, down across her clit, and pressed her fingers hard against her pussy lips. She was being far more methodical than she'd been this afternoon in her frantic self-fuck. Her hands took turns running down across her pubic mound, and then pulling her panties tight against her pussy. Then she slid the fingers of both hands inside her panties and right to her clit. They made slow circles there across her clit, and she breathed in a deep slow sigh of satisfaction. As the music thumped on she pulled out her hands and resumed her swaying dance on the bed, edging up the bottom of her tank top. Her tummy was so flat, and her little belly button ring swayed in time with her body. I was stroking myself slowly, following her mood, and imagined the feeling of my hands against her flat stomach, grasping her and pulling her body into mine as she lifted her shirt.

She stopped pulling up her shirt just shy of her nipples. My body shuddered in anticipation wanting her to lift it that last precious inch. She slid her hand up under her shirt, grasping one nipple between her fingers and tugging at it. She gripped it tighter between her finger and thumb and twisted, pulling it harder than I thought could be comfortable. I smiled as she finally relented in her rough treatment of that nipple and lifted her shirt the rest of the way above her breasts, now working a nipple with each hand. They quickly responded to her touch, hardening into tight little nubs on her small red areola. They were longer than pencil erasers, and just begged to be sucked. I saw her look down at her nipples, almost longingly, and I wished that her breasts were large enough that she could pull them to her own mouth and suck them the way I wished I could right now. I thought of how much it would make her writhe with pleasure to have my teeth nip gently at her nipples before sucking them in and toying them with my tongue.

Almost as if on cue, she licked a finger and made little circles across one nipple, the other hand holding back her hair as she rocked to the music. She did it again, sucking longer this time on her finger. My cock ached with the pent up frustration of not cumming this afternoon, and imagining her sucking on my cock instead of her finger made my balls start to tingle. I closed my eyes and imagined my hand stroking my cock as if it were her mouth caressing my shaft.

I opened my eyes again to see my sister lay back onto the bed. She pulled up her skirt higher, almost around her waist and brought her hands slowly up her legs. She continued to gently pulse with the music, and looked deep into her own eyes in the mirror as she rubbed one hand across her clit, more deliberately than before. It must not have been enough because her fingers quickly dipped behind her panties again and rubbed at her pussy. She slid them against her pussy lips until her fingers were wet and then rubbed her own juices into her clit, picking up speed. She pulled her panties to one side and I could see the hard nub of her clit, protruding from under her folds of skin. It peeked out and glistened with the drops of pussy juice that she pulled from her dripping pussy and massaged back into her clit.

She sat forward and fumbled with the ties on her skirt. Standing as the ties loosened, she now swayed with the music again, her hips rocking back and forth in an almost hypnotic rhythm. She pulled the skirt slowly down, looking over her shoulder into the mirror as she did. She wiggled her little ass back left to right and the skirt dropped, leaving her wearing white panties with red elastic along the top. They weren't a thong, still covering half or her butt cheeks, which she continued to move in slow circles with her ass pointed right at me. Her hands roamed freely across her body, running from her breasts, to her legs, and pulling at the cheeks of her ass, only to resume their trek across her body. My breathing was shallow now, and I didn't want to wait to cum. I wanted to cum now. I wanted to cum on her, right now. I wanted to feel her body sway against mine as she danced her hands along my cock and tugged the cum right out of me and let me jizz onto that tight little perfect ass.

She crawled back onto the bed and pulled off her tank top, throwing it into her closet. Her panties followed right after, and if there hadn't been a wall between us, they just might have hit me. I'd probably sneak into her room tomorrow and dig them out of her laundry basket and smell the sweet fragrance of her wet horniness.

Completely naked, she lay back on the bed and brought her hand up against her pussy. She alternated rubbing circles with her whole hand against her pussy lips and clit, and then pulled her lips apart with both hands, revealing the bright pink walls of her pussy. I thrust into my hand, harder now, in pace with the music, imagining the soft folds of her pussy enclosing my cock. I wanted sex. I was tired of waiting and putting off what my body so desperately desired.

She was moaning softly now, and her index finger slid into her pussy. She slid it in and out, rocking her body side to side in time with the music and rocking her hips against her finger. I thrust, the rim of my cock entering my hand the way that I'd enter her. Hard and unforgiving; Taking what I needed to satiate my hunger.

She lifted her knees high into the air, and inserted two fingers, both of them squeezed tight by her young fresh pussy, and dripping with her juices each time she withdrew them. She pushed her fingers in and out, picking up pace with each thrust. I expected her to add a third or a fourth or to get a toy to bring herself to orgasm, and so was shocked at what she did next. My sister, my little innocent sister, reached her other hand around and pushed her other index finger right up into her ass.

She must have done this before, because she easily slid her finger up to her second knuckle, and started to piston that finger into her ass just as fast as her other fingers pounded away at her pussy. She writhed on the bed, her legs starting to shake and she drove her finger all the way into her ass.

My balls churned and before I knew to expect it, my cock tightened and shot a hot load of cum, right up against the closet wall. I kept jerking at myself, spurt after spurt splashing onto my wall as I stared through that hole and imagined my cock pumping cum into my sister's young pussy, her finger shoved up her own tight asshole.

I fell back into my room spent and shuddering from my orgasm. I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes, fantasies of my sister's body still flashing through my mind. I knew I shouldn't do it; shouldn't think about her, or masturbate while spying on her. But the pressure had just been too great.

There was no way in hell I was going to be able to do this spring break thing without masturbating a dozen different times, unless I got myself back under control.

12