All Comments on 'Chelsea Rising Ch. 03'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Would like to read more !!!

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsover 13 years ago
More please!

It would be interesting if Chelsea finally carried a baby to term and if Sophia's baby turns up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good stuff! Please write more. Maybe a Bec, Chelsea and Ben encounter?

latin_loverlatin_loverover 13 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderfully delivered . . . descriptive and evocative, capturing the emotional conflict of two people in love, trying to find their way back to one another . . . a nice job resolving the Sophie dilemma, and better, I think, that you let it resolve without describing what became of her . . . I will definitely go back and read the other two chapters of this story, as well as you other work.

cfwaterheadcfwaterheadover 13 years ago
Together

It was good to see them get together at the end. With all of the twists and turns, I was not sure that they would hook up.

I enjoy your writing.

Please continue Ben and Chelsea's story. Perhaps as a couple this time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best to leave

the Sophie resolution to the reader to fill in, it was a tangental story line. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Would love to see more

Maybe dealing with Chelsea's pregnancy and her pregnant sex with Ben?

Markco_PoloMarkco_Poloover 13 years ago

I absolutely love this series and I would like to see more of this, well done mate.

See Ya

Markco_Polo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

Definitely continue the series...great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
evolution

I think the thing I like best about your stories, are the evolution of the characters. Not just this one but the anonymous series and the stories with susan, david and beth. Chelsea and Ben is an interesting story because you continue to have them change and evolve. I feel like actual time has passed and that the characters are constantly changing as they deal with more problems. Truly spectacular stuff I cant wait for what you write next. Whether its more about Chelsea and ben or two new characters you have in mind I look forward to it.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love your serie

I really, really love your serie and I hope that you continue with more chapters.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
I would have preferred to have been told exactly what happened to Sophie...

And that he had gotten hold of the money she had in the bank, etc. but that is just me. Revenge is a biggie to me. I enjoy your writings.

KazuKazualmost 12 years ago
Great

Another great chapter! I'm so glad things worked out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing as always

I'm so glad you continued this story. Can't wait to read the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great Story

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
Beautiful writing

Thank you,

Alaska84Alaska84almost 11 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for sharing your story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful Romance Story With Sex.

What can better than a love story with two people that love each other & still make errors in judgement. What makes it so good is that they can forgive his transgression and stand by him through good & evil.

The sex was good. They both enjoyed each other's warmth & giving of their souls to one another.

If you write additional chapters, hope that they have children and grow old together, with grandchildren to hold & love.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago
p

So glad this all came out in the wash. No more Sophia and no more William I hope.

atkinsboiatkinsboiover 10 years ago
loved it

I really hope that the next chapter has a happy ending as well,this was great and the Sophia part scared me but way to go getting through that and I hope her and William and gone for good and after all that shit they better end up together And happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderous!

I loved the wonderful story and plot, almost a detective/sex/murder mystery! Hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still Captivated !

Excited, all the emotions coming out verbally ie: Noooo , yeah !!! Ha Bitch ! and yelling at my (phone).You're a gifted writter. Whew gifted !

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
You really do write a brilliant story !

This tale has just got better and better, Sophie was a real twist to everything. I'm really looking forward to going straight on to chapter 4 !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply WONDERFUL

I have read all these chapters in a form of novel and I must say it was quite mesmerizing,great character depth,good build up,and the Sophie twist was too a thumbs UP đź‘Ť. KEEP WRITING

Regards DK

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Excellent

The part with Sophie blew me away, but you neatly solved that, resolving his relationship with Chelsea too--without it seeming too convenient. You certainly made their sexy steamy and I loved their every union. :) 5

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Another superb chapter. Of course, I, imagine like most readers, was depressed that the chapter opens with Chelsea and Ben separated, and further incensed by the fact that the reason for their breakup was because he gave into his weakness and shacked up with that conniving bitch Sophie instead―speaking of whom, while a deplorable character, her fate left me feeling somewhat uneasy. I just want her to know she has been beat and go away, not getting murdered by that Middle Eastern businessman.

Still, it is heartwarming to see that Chelsea and Ben still love each other profoundly during their separation, ditto Chelsea willing to give Ben another chance to rekindle their relationship, hopefully this time their bond becomes even stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whew!

I cannot tell you how glad I am to see Ben and Chelsea back together. Bec was a little interlude and Sophie was a witch that showed Ben how good he could have life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks and compliments

Thank you for giving this work. I enjoyed the characters and the details you used like Sophy's voice and Chelsea's humor (the skillet). I hope you keep writing and make public where your work is if not here.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoyed this segment as I did the others. The sections on Sophie read like a suspenseful detective story. And who says Literotica can't be literate. I choose my authors carefully and eschew those who write little more than pages and pages of sexual escapades ad nauseam. Happily you are definitely not among them.

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
5 STARS

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! CANT YOU KEEP GOING PLEASE?

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
A great story

Loved it, was a bit disappointed at the new direction u took but you brought it all back together so that our hero’s are together again, where they belong.

Lovely story.

buzman0112buzman0112almost 4 years ago
Awesome Story

Wow!!! You really put them through their paces and I was afraid that they would never find each other again but they finally did so the wait was definitely worth it. One of the best stories I have read in quite some time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62about 2 years ago

I didn't see that twist coming but I enjoyed the read. Well done. Thank you for your writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES