All Comments on 'Cherry Blossom Girl'

by LoveBlossoming

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So he's got a magic dick that can not only make her forget every shitty thing he did to her, but cures her of lesbianism and makes her fall in love with him? Ooooookay.

MacD7MacD7over 10 years ago

This is sort of a 'magic dick' story which started to turn me off, except if she is a sub, and he is the first to make her orgasm ever, I made a girl have her first ever orgasm and she was hooked to me from then on, it can be intense if they are inexperienced and I can totally see that being mistaken for love

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

To Anonymous: It's not a story about a "magic dick".... it's about a man who observes a girl enough to realize her "buttons"... her kinks. she's a masochist... and he's a bit of a sadist. never in the story does it say she's officially lesbian... just that she had never felt drawn to be with a man. and obviously, she was frustrated with Stacie... after all, who wouldn't be when they were never allowed to cum. Jake fell for her from the moment he first saw her, and had wanted to make her his since then. He was willing to make sure she enjoyed the experience as much as possible, in the hopes that she might eventually love him.

To LoveBlossoming: Very well written. i look forward to reading more. *smiles*

mybellaedwardmybellaedwardover 10 years ago
Sexy story!

I personally love your story. The detail of the clit licking, ugh, so fantastic! This story is calling for a sequel. What happens between Amanda and Derek?

GrenneGrenneover 10 years ago
<3

Really enjoyed this story, of course I enjoy all of your writings. princess keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveBlossoming@LoveBlossoming
86 Followers
I am most likely exactly as you think I am. I am a moderately tall woman in her early twenties with curly brown hair and hazel eyes. I have freckles on my shoulders, full lips, and strong cheekbones. Most of the women in my stories are based off of myself, women I am attracted...