Cherry Blossom Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her arms, I knew that the force I was using probably hurt her. I looked deeply into her eyes, when I saw that shadow of fear, I let go. I muttered a gruff apology then left to get a cold shower. I thought that it would be easy after that kiss, that maybe she would want to go farther, but she didn't, she was afraid of me. I punched the tile in the bathroom and heard it crack. I shoved my head under the icy spray until my ears stung and I was able to calm myself.

When I stepped out of the shower, though, she was just standing in my room, holding something in her hands. She heard me and turned around, a confused look on her face as she looked at me, she held the panties that I stole in her hand. "Did you take these?"

I was caught. "No. You brought a bunch of panties and stuff with you, why would I take them?"

"That kiss, the panties, those pictures under my pillow. You, do you have some sick fantasy about me? Is that why you broke up Stacie and I?"

I was furious again, my face was red and I stood, blocking the doorway. "You kissed me first. And as for Stacie, she was a whore, you said it yourself. I just brought it to your attention."

Shock and horror spread over her face. "But you were my friend, I trusted you!"

I laughed. "I never wanted to be your friend. I wanted to fuck you, to love you, posses you, ever since I saw you in the park last spring. I planned it all, hoping that when you and Stacie broke up you would realize your feelings for me..." I couldn't keep the hurt out of my voice.

She didn't seem to care about how much time I've spent longing for her, she pushed past me and ran into the living room. I chased her and pinned her against the window. She cried. "Jake, please don't..." She stopped. Amanda saw what I had been watching ever since the very beginning, she looked through my window into hers. "You've been watching me...."

I wrapped my arms tight around her and buried my face in her hair. "Yes, I've been watching you. I have been studying you and loving you from afar, don't you see how much I have been longing for you?"

She started to cry. I let her go and took a step back. She turned just as I hit the side of her head. When she came to she was tied up in my bed, her arms tied with the silk rope I had bought just for this, her mouth gagged. I sat at the end of the bed holding the long wicket looking knife that I had bought because of my fantasies. I needed her and now, here she was, tied up, on my bed. I felt her struggle and turned around.

"I'm sorry that I had to do it this way, if there was more time, maybe you would have come to love me too, but... maybe not." I stood and walked around to the side of the bed. I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I know you. You dance in your underwear. You drink chocolate milk. I know what you do on your computer and I've seen you leave the room to go masturbate. I have seen those scratches on the inside of your thighs..." I dragged my nails against the inside of her thigh to prove my point.

"If you promise not to scream, I wont hurt you, but if you scream..." I dragged the tip of the knife against the side of her neck and watched as goosebumps prickled her pale flesh. "So, can you be quiet?"

She nodded and I removed the gag. "Please, Jake, why are you doing this? You don't have to do this." She whispered frantically, but I held up my knife.

"Shhh. I will ask the questions. First question, and answer truthfully, have you ever thought about me as more than a friend?" She averted her eyes and answered yes.

"Good girl." I sat on the edge of the bed and placed my hand on the inside of her thigh. "Now, how far have you gone, not just with the whore, but with anyone...?" Time to find out if my beautiful idol was a virgin still.

"I... Stacie licked, she, we, oral...sex, just that." It was cute, how flustered and nervous she was. A pink blush spread across her cheeks. I nodded.

"Alright..." I moved so that I was now on top of her. "Did she make you cum with her mouth?"

I held her chin and forced her to look at me, the fear in her eyes did little to deter me this time. "No."

I kissed her forehead. "So, you haven't cum for anyone yet?"

I saw the fire building in her eyes, but I tapped the blade against her cheek to remind her not to get too loud. "No." The contempt in her voice hurt, but not enough to make me stop. I put the gag back in and cut off the shirt she was wearing along with her bra and panties. She squealed and squirmed, but she was now naked underneath me. I set the knife down on the bed beside us and cupped her breasts with both of my hands. They were hot and soft and smooth, everything I thought they would be and more. I dipped my head down and inhaled her scent. Like peaches and cream. I took one of her nipples into my mouth as I rolled the other between my thumb and forefinger. She shook from side to side, attempting to resist me.

I sat up and stripped my shirt off, revealing my broad chest, coated in thick curly dark hair. I think she liked the view. She stopped struggling and watched me. I smiled and lowered myself onto her again. "Be a good girl and you will like this." I kissed her neck and ran my fingers through her hair, wrapping the long curly locks around my hand and roughly pulling her head back, revealing her creamy with throat. I kissed and sucked at first, rubbing my free hand along her side, then without warning, I bit down hard and sucked viciously. She squealed and bucked against me, her breasts pressing into my chest. I continued to suck and was rewarded, not only with the sight of a wine colored bruise against her neck, but also by a soft moan.

"Good girl." I muttered as I began to trail down her chest with kisses, occasionally nipping at the sides of her breasts before rolling my tongue around her rosy nipples that began to perk up with very little encouragement on my part. She seemed to like it. I pinched her other nipple and was rewarded by her gasping. I moved from one nipple to the other, licking and sucking with my mouth on one and pinching and tugging with my fingers on the other. I began to lick and kiss my way down her chest and down her belly. I bit the tender skin on her hip boned and rubbed my hands up her thighs.

I looked down at her pussy. I always wondered how she kept it, and just as I had hoped, she was bald, completely shaved and smooth. I kissed down her slit and teased her clit with my fingers. She was breathing faster and her eyes were closed. I stopped and pulled my hands away and grabbed the knife. "Open your eyes and watch me. I don't want you to have any illusions about who is doing this to you." I dragged the blade in between her breasts and moved my fingers back to her pussy, where just a moment ago she was damp, now she was soaking wet. "It seems you like the feel of cold steel against your skin" She blushed, completely embarrassed,. I loved it. I dragged the blade down both of her thighs as my fingers continued to work her clit. Each time I did so, she got even more wet.

I let the blade bite into her left thigh, just beneath the small mole and licked up the little dot of blood that popped up. She moaned slightly and I grinned. "Now, let's see if I can make you cum."

I lowered my face to her pussy and inhaled her scent. She smelled like a rainy day. I could see how wet her pussy lips were and when I ran my tongue along her slit she moaned and I tasted her juices for the first time. Tangy and sweet, like biting into a juicy apple. I flicked my tongue against her clit and felt her hips buck up against my face. I pushed my tongue into her opening and she moaned. I began to work her clit with my tongue, sucking gently and twirling the tip around it, flicking it back and forth, as I pushed first one finger, then two into her soaking and tight pussy and finger fucked her hard, sometimes curling my fingers to meet her G-spot and make her moan loudly through the gag. I then pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my tongue. She was so juicy, I could lick her pussy all night, but no, I wanted to feel what it was like to be inside of her. I once again dragged my tongue along her slit and sucked on her clit, then smiled wickedly and licked a bit lower this time, my tongue pressed into the tight ring of her asshole and I chuckled as she gasped a muffled "Oh!" I returned my mouth to her clit and continued to fuck her with my fingers as she moaned and bucked against my face. I licked and sucked and flicked the sweet bud back and forth with my tongue. I felt her thighs tremble and picked up my pace, my fingers plunging deep into her then drawing out quickly, my tongue working her clit until she was in a frenzy, her hips bucking wildly, her back arching and every muscle in her belly and legs tensing as she came hard, my face getting soaked in a wave of her juices. I continued to pump my fingers in and out of her as she came, more slowly now, just to sustain the intensity of her orgasm.

I leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "Did you like that?" I once again pressed the blade against her, this time just below her breasts. She nodded and mumbled something.

I removed the gag. "Please... More...." She panted, her eyes glazed with lust. I sat up and watched her, trembling in the wake of her orgasm, her thighs parted and her pussy soaked.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I wasn't demanding or demeaning. It was now her choice, despite my cock nearly ripping out of my jeans, I would respect her if she said no.

She nodded. "What? I didn't hear you."

She glanced away. "Yes. I want you to fuck me."

I quickly stripped off my jeans and let her look me over. I was sitting up on my knees, my cock rock hair and at attention. I wasn't huge like a porn star, but I was thick and at the large side of average at about seven and a half inches. She was, needless to say, a bit apprehensive. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

I leaned over her and again began to tease her pussy with my fingers, getting her wet. I positioned myself at her entrance and began to rock my hips back and forth, not hard enough to push into her, but enough so that she felt the pressure and wasn't as rigid. I kissed her softly as I pushed hard and felt my head pop into her. She gasped a bit and I felt her thighs press against my hips. I began to rock back and forth again before pushing my way up to her hymen, I pulled back a bit then pushed through, she tightened her legs around my hips and gasped, tears springing to her eyes. I kissed her tears as they fell down her cheeks and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled back until I was almost out, then pushed back in, she was so tight and I was already about to cum just from having licked her pussy. I closed my eyes and felt the wet velvety warmth of her pussy around me, squeezing my cock and I began to thrust in and out of her. She seemed sore at first, but began to enjoy it, gasping and moaning as I pushed into her. I loved it, I was finally fucking the girl of my dreams. I began to pick up pace. I thrust harder into her and she gasped as I bottomed out inside of her. She began to buck her hips up against me, meeting my thrusts and I grunted as I moved inside of her. I was so close to cumming, but I wanted her to cum too. I dragged the knife down her belly and listened to her moan as she shivered from the cold blade. I tossed the knife to the other side of the bed and began to work her clit with my thumb. She gasped and bucked against me with all new fervor. I was thrusting erratically now, fucking her like an animal in heat, I leaned down and bit her shoulder and she moaned. Just a few more thrusts and...! She clenched her pussy around me and tensed, her back arching as she held her breath then moaned as she orgasmed. I came inside of her, my hips jerking as I shot my entire load deep inside her.

I rested my head on her chest and panted, not wanting to pull out of her yet. I smiled and looked up at her, thrusting a few more times. I held my breath then said it, the thing I wanted to tell her since I saw her in the park amongst the cherry blossoms. "I love you."

Amanda smiled up at me, breathless. "I... I love you too."

12