Cherry Hill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her hand and offered it to Tad, and more nectar slipped out as she watched him clean her fingers. "How long we got Kate?" he asked his fingers still in her hair, his cock resting just under her chin.

"Hours..." she smiled. Standing up, she took his hand and led him upstairs. The two lovers fucked all morning and Katherine drank more cum then she really cared for.

*******

Michael took a second shower, washing his wife's pussy juice from his cheeks and chest hair. The memory of the morning caught his mind wandering and his cock rising. He wished it was his wife's pussy he was sliding in and out of instead of his soap-filled hand. His eyes closed and he could almost smell the sweet honey oozing from her waiting cunt, her musk so strong he could almost taste it in the air. His hand slid effortlessly and quickly along his raging cock, his mind filling with phantom images of his wife on her knees, whispering as she licked the tip of his cock, teasing him with the tip of her tongue, begging him to cum with her breath.

Slowly the visage of his thin, blue eyed, blonde-haired wife changed into the face of their guest, first the eyes changing over from a glazed sapphire to sparkling, devilish emeralds. The hair morphed slowly, changing length and then color, changing from its honey blonde into the dark brown, streaked with burgundy. Her lips engulfed his meat and slowly sank until her nose was wiggling against Michael's thick thatch of pubic hair. He could feel her throat contracting around his dick and her nails dig into his ass cheeks as she tried to inhale even more of his rampant cock. She slowly pushed herself off, letting the thick rim of his head pop noisily out of her lips, her eyes still devilish and sparkling, never leaving Michael's. Without warning, she plunged her lips down his shaft, the motion shooting through him like an electric jack hammer.

Her lips retreated and attacked down Michael's cock, her lips flattening the engorged veins. She started humming a tune that Michael couldn't have placed just then if there had been a gun to his head, but the sensations were vibrating his balls, sending his mind into a building orgasmic bliss that was leaving his head feeling detached and his body filled with an electric fog.

The only sound in Michael's ears were Abby's lips and mouth sloppily working his meat and the sound of the shower, but he could barely hear either over the thundering heartbeat in his ears. He felt only that wicked tongue licking her best friend's husband's dick, trying to coax his milky seed from his balls, and she was doing a damnable job. Michael felt her fingers start to slowly play with his sack as her mouth picked up speed, her nose slamming into his pubes and his dick popping out of her mouth so fast that he almost passed out from the sensation.

"Almost done?" she said, her voice a sultry silk over the sound of their passion and the roaring of Michael's pulse in his ears. He heard a pounding on the door.

"Shit! It's Joy!" Michael hissed, his head jerking to look at the door through the semi-transparent shower curtain. The excitement of what was going on mingled with the danger of having his wife kill both of them. His head flew back to Abby's face, only to see his own hand stroking his rock hard cock, covered in soapy lather. Michael let loose a sigh of relief, only to hear the pounding on the door again.

"I said are you almost done in there?" Abby's voice called through the oak panel door. Michael noticed that the water had long since gone cold, and his fantasy must have lasted a lot longer than he thought.

"Yeah, hold on," Michael called back. He noted with some dismay that his dick woulnd't go down. It was still hard from the dreamy cock sucking he just received, and the thought that the object of desire was right outside the door wasn't helping his situation; if anything, it made him harder.

Michael climbed out of the shower and toweled off, trying to wrap the towel around his waist enough to bring his throbbing dick down, but instead it only accentuated it, casting a long shadow along the rigid pole of flesh. Michael opened the door and Abby was standing right outside, still wearing her boxers and T-shirt.

"Jesus, F'ing Christ, took you long enough. What the hell were you doing in there, jerking...." Abby started chewing Michael's ass playfully. Her words stopped as her eyes traveled down his body and saw the thick root sticking out from his crotch. It throbbed when her eyes hit it. Abby let loose a small, quieted moan and her eyes snapped back to Michael's. Both were blushing profusely.

"I gotta get..." Michael started, motioning toward his bedroom.

"Yeah, I should really let..." Abby said, her eyes drifting to that magnificent cock again. The two passed in silence. Michael finished getting ready for work, and didn't see Abby for the rest of the morning.

Abby had hidden in her room, her pussy boiling from watching her friends fuck this morning and then the thought of Michael stroking that big piece of meat in the shower. She was walking around in her room, getting herself ready for the day as well, her fingers idly stroking her own pussy, feeling her excitement drip down her legs, and she wondered.

"Could he have been thinking about me?" Abby said, half out loud. "Is that why he was so red when he came out of there? Is that why he didn't go limp? He wanted me to..." Abby continued softly, but her concentration was broken by the stunning beauty of the neighbor's daughter sunbathing in their back yard, her naked skin glowing with suntan oil, her brunette hair tied back, and her bald pussy showing clearly between her parted thighs. Abby's mouth went dry and she focused on the vision, not caring about Michael's cock, Joy's cunt, or anything except her own fingers sending electric racing from her own clit to her rapidly spinning mind.