Cherry Hill Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was still trying to swallow the first blast of cum from Chrysta when the second one squeezed out from around her lips, spraying the two girls down. The third blast, less powerful this time poured down Sarah's chest, soaking her cotton bra. Sarah took a deep breath and attacked Chrysta's pussy with a renewed vigor, swallowing what was left of Chrysta's cum, sucking on her pussy until another blast hit her. It was just a mouthful, and by the time she had her lips closed she realized Chrysta no longer had a handful of her hair.

Sarah stood, Chrysta's cum-bathed foot sliding off Sarah's soaked skin. Chrysta was panting heavily and she leaned against Sarah for support. Sarah leaned in, planting a deep kiss on Chrysta, pushing most of Chrysta's cum into her mouth, snowballing her with the last shot of honey she gave. The two girls passed the fluid back and forth, some escaping between their lips and dripping down between them. Sarah could feel the air attack her nipples, the cum and the breeze stealing the heat from them, making them so erect they puckered.

"Holy shit," Chrysta said, her breath coming in deep panting sighs and moans.

"That's just what I was thinking," Sarah said and pressed her lips back to Chrysta's. Both girls moaned and their hands went to exploring each other's bodies. Chrysta pushed Sarah away and smiled devilishly, her teeth biting on her lower lip.

"Now then, I hope you've learned your lesson," Chrysta said, walking between Sarah and the window.

"Goddamn right I did. Next time instead of looking through the window I'm just going to come in and rape your cunt until you gush like that again!" Sarah said, the same devilish twinkle in her eye.

"Yes," Chrysta hissed in pleasure. "Now get the fuck out of here," she added, smiling.

"Yes, Madam," Sarah said in mock submission. She bent to pick up her tight biking shorts and Chrysta put her foot down on them.

"Uh uh uh. Some little snoopy cunt gets to run home naked, and uh," Chrysta said, gesturing first to Sarah's thighs, glistening with cum in the Sunday sun, and then pointing at her deluged sports bra, making her look like a wet T-shirt contestant.

"But...it's..." Sarah said, worry filling her mind.

"Yeah it is. Matter of fact," Chrysta said, turning to catch the sight of a clock, "Just now 11 am. Everyone will be returning from church at just about any time. Run fast, little cunt," Chrysta said and took a drink of her coffee, somehow still undisturbed and in her hand.

Sarah hesitated for only a split second before running back out along the street, the number of fences between Chrysta's home and hers making it impossible to stick to the back yards. Chrysta's hand went to playing with her clit and she started laughing lightly as her pussy convulsed in aftershock and she went back inside to finish watching her movie.

*******

Marcus had his cock out peeing when he looked up from Jade's bathroom window. "What the fuck?" He muttered watching Sarah Wilcox run down the street. He'd thought, no the more he thought the more he knew the woman had been naked. He wondered who else was going to see the tight ass and bouncing tits before she made it home, not to mention hearing the story. "Everyone will be coming home from church before long, and she'd still be on the road jogging." He chuckled, shook the drops of urine from his dick, tucked his cock back in his boxers and headed back to Jade's bed.

Marcus Adam Wilcox was excepted home last night, but he'd called his parents Sam and Marsha to let them know he was staying over at Brad Allan's place. He knew Brad would cover for him, it was an unwritten rule between them. He thought of Sarah running down the street and for a moment which they'd been related. "Incest is best," he said. When he reached Jade's bedroom his eyes were immediately drawn to the bed. "Good morning beautiful," he smiled at the little Japanese woman that was nestled on a bed of silk and satin. He hated fucking on her bed, he felt as if he were sliding every where but her nice, trimmed box.

Jade Wanatabe watched her lover stride toward her. He was one of the few that she allowed to be solely one on one play. His cock was long, thick, and fucking impressive. She had no desire to share Marcus' cock. "Hello handsome. Come here often?" she winked and slid herself to his knees. Jade looked around her little bedroom and wished she had something more, something bigger. But the rent was covered by her parents and her king size bed did fit, barely... but it did fit. She ran her fingers through her jet black hair at the same time as she ran her tongue over her pink lips. Her dark eyes stared at the cock that was just starting to rise after Marcus morning absolutions.

He made his way to the edge of the bed and stroked her hair. His fingers ran through them and he looked at the come stained sheets. "Not often enough," he told her, pointing out a few spots on her bed that weren't come soaked from the various nights he as well as others spilled their juices. "Guess who I saw out for her morning jog."

Jade immediately knew and shrugged her shoulders. "Sarah. So what? She jogs every fucking morning, she's a health nut. Funny thing is she'll probably have a heart attack one day while jogging." She rolled her eyes, ran her fingers up his thigh and noticed a dribble of urine on his cock, still seeping on the head. "You need to clean that off," she told him.

"Nope," his eyes locked on hers and she glared.

"Fine, whatever." She bent her head licked the bead and then quickly gathered his whole cock into her mouth so she didn't have to think of what she'd just done.

Marcus felt her shudder of disgust and groaned. He could have cared less if she tasted his urine or not, it was that fast swallowing of his cock that he liked along with the shuddering that vibrated through him. His fingers moved to travel through her hair and he slowly eased her head into a nice gentle rhythm. "Easy baby, I got all day. I'm at Brad's all fucking day..."

Jade looked up, angled her head and released his cock. "All day huh?" she asked.

"Uh huh," he nodded, trailing a finger down her soft cheek. Her eyes were slanted slightly, and he loved the innocent look she projected at that moment. She reminded him of a young girl getting her first chance at pleasuring a cock and he wanted her innocence today. "Suck slow sweetie."

Jade was far from innocent, she'd enjoyed the cocks of several in town along with a few of the females. Marcus was one of her favorites though. She was his and he was hers in this room, no one else ever joined them. They were one and the same. Each one liked to fuck fast, hard, and wild, but this morning, like most days really, they both wanted that moment of "there's only you" euphoria rushing through them. She ran her tongue from the head of his cock to the base then back up again. Slow tantalizing nips of her teeth followed the same course and soon she felt the fullness of his shaft rubbing against her face. The tip would push by her cheek, rub and catch for several strokes until his pre-cum made an appearance. Then every time she'd press kisses over the rod, the pre-cum would caress her features, bringing a shiver of delight to her body.

Marcus watched his cock stroke her delicate skin, and his fingers moved to her shoulders. "Kiss me first, baby." He watched her lick her way over his stomach and across his chest. She stopped at his left nipple, bit and tugged before sucking firmly on the hard bead. His head lolled back as she teased the other, flicking it with her nails and then twisting it hard, bringing a groan from deep within his throat. His fingers stroked her hair and she finally relented and slipped her tongue up to his neck.

She tasted the saltiness of his skin, and lapped hungrily at the center of his collarbone before sliding her hands up to cup his cheeks. Her eyes danced merrily with his and she slowly traced his lips with her tongue before she felt his hands wrap around her back and waist and bring her in close against his body. His head tilted, his mouth opened, and soon their tongues were dancing the ageless dance of mating. They moved as one, each giving and taking, each tasting the nectar and seeds from the night before. He held her close and tenderly, both wanting to experience what for them was the closest either had come to admitting loving the other. Both were sexually hungry people, but neither was willing to give up the fun that had on the side, and neither wished to marry at their age. They learned by example and the debauchery of Cherry Hill was just to much to ask the young couple to give up.

Tenderly he laid her down on the bed, giving up the blow job, and he covered her body with his. He stroked her face with his callused fingers, felt her shake under him as well as her foot beginning a trail of heat up and down his thigh. She whispered her needs and he spoke openly of his own. Soon her fingers were sliding down his back, over his spine and cupping his ass. She squeezed hard, he moaned loud. Jade maneuvered her fingers between their bodies and stroked the hard cock that her pussy was begging for.

The tip was now covered in his pre-cum and she rolled it over the head, coating it as well as the hard ridge. He bit gently on her shoulder, breathed deep the fragrance of her hair, and finally lifted his hips so her slim, delicate fingers could guide his sex into hers.

"Oh Marcus," she whimpered as she felt him take over and sink his cock into her. She clutched at his arms as he slowly began his love making. "This is nice," she whispered, lifting her head to capture the sensitive spot between neck and shoulder. "Wonderful," she mumbled her mouth full of skin and muscle.

"Yes," he replied with just as much awe. He sank into her over and over again. Each movement excruciatingly painful almost. His body screamed for him to move faster, his mind and heart won out as he loved her with the tenderness that few on Cherry Hill allowed to show. Every slow scrapping of his cock against her pussy drove a shudder through him, and he pressed tighter. His mouth moved to her nipples and he looked up at her.

Jade's eyes were on fire, flames of black heat rolled in the dark orbs of her face and he could almost picture the onyx orbs calling out to him. He shifted waited for her to do as he knew she would and then he feasted on her nipples simultaneously. She'd known what he wanted, what they both wanted. Jade held her large breasts together, making the nipples touch and become two beads of delight that were now being sucked feverishly by Marcus mouth.

He loved on her nipples, licking them and lapping at them with his sand paper tongue. He bit and toyed with them, the whole time barely moving his cock, but flexing and jerking it inside her hot, slick pussy. "Oh God.. Marcus... I need," Jade gasped, bit her lip and felt the shimmer of tears threaten to spill over her eyes.

He knew, he knew that if he hurried she'd come faster, but he also wanted this one to last. So he refused her begging, and only released her nipples. "Wait sweetie," he told her. The prolonged agony pulled at him as well, but he refused to give up the battle. Marcus pushed into her, then out, never increasing his speed by more than a mere fraction.

She clawed at his skin, begged and pleaded, but he wouldn't relent. "It's there baby," she whimpered. Her hips lifting, her body crying out for him to help her, to help her reach her goal. Jade felt as if she would die if he left her right at that moment, but she trusted him and she knew he was taking her to the place they both wanted.

Marcus watched her face, and he felt his own need to expel his seed increase. "Soon sweetie, soon." He pressed a bit faster, but still to slow to lose the euphoria that his lover was lost in. She'd long ago closed her eyes, and he now looked upon her beauty and saw the innocent expression he'd been waiting for. The sign of a woman no longer present on Earth but in her own little world where every man wished he could go. His come shot out and filled her womb, coating her sides, and covering her with his seeds.

Jade felt the hot flash of juices fill her and she whimpered as she continued to feel him move inside her, and soon she to was releasing her climax. The eruption pulled from her a screamed, "YES!" that rolled through the house and brought a smile to Marcus face, though his ears were ringing. His come left him in hot spurts that soaked her, and hers flowed thickly in waves of shivers and shakes. Soon he was finished, but he watched in amazement as her gyrations on his softened cock continued to bring little orgasmic quakes to her body. Once she nodded her head, he knew she was finished and he slid off of her.

He pulled her against his side and combed down her hair, as she continued to have a jerk every few seconds as she relived the experience. Neither spoke as the digital numbers on the clock flicked over, each one afraid to ask the other to give up the lovers that littered their lives.

*****

Cynthia Allen had just enough time before her father got back from church and dinner to get some sun. The morning rays were just starting to get warm enough for her to strip down and lay out by the pool, protected from prying eyes on the street by their high wooden fence. Her brother Brian had gone with him this morning, while her other brother was gone to ruthlessly plow into the little Oriental girl down the block.

Cynthia headed out by the pool, leaving the sliding glass door open behind her to air out the house with the sweet, early summer air, wearing only a silk robe; the robe that belonged to her dead mother. The warm sun hit her and she looked up into it, her blonde mane tied back in a pony tail. She closed her eyes and smiled into the sun, letting the light and heat consume her. The robe slid from her shoulders as her back arched, exposing her pert breasts to the blue sky and the few high, fluffy clouds. Her hands caught the robe as the material seduced her skin in its movements and she gingerly set it on the glass table next to the pool.

She found her favorite lounge chair, already in the optimum position by the small Jacuzzi in the private back yard. It was pointed so she could catch the most sun as it traveled overhead, letting her golden skin bake to an angelic tone. She sat, legs spread, her downy, golden thatch bristling slightly in the light breeze, and she reached for the bottle of tanning oil, kept at all times next to her chair. She dribbled the oil lazily on her feet, feeling the slick plastic strips of the deck chair under her pussy, the heat from the sun-warmed material gently caressing her pussy as her skin was treated to the warm liquid from the bottle. A gentle sigh of happiness escaped her as her hands slowly worked the oil in her skin. Her fingers moved subtly up her legs, their tender grace not missing an inch of skin. She got to her inner thighs and merely teased the sensitive flesh normally concealed there, smiling like a Cheshire cat at the added warmth on her pussy from the heat of the sun and her oil coated fingers.

Abby Mitchel, sitting on her bed in the apartment over the O'Connor's garage was enjoying the show. After moving in a month ago, not only did she get treated to the frequent view of Joy and Michael fucking like rabbits, but she had the patterns of the neighborhood down pretty well. Today was Sunday, and it was the day the little blonde next door sunbathed, almost always naked. As an added bonus, she had a nasty habit of playing with herself, the sun making her neighbor girl horny; something Abby wasn't immune to herself.

Today, Abby was equally as naked as Cynthia. She knew Michael had gone to the office and wouldn't be back until he got his presentation material lined up for tomorrow; he'd probably be there all night long. Joy was at church and probably wouldn't be back until early afternoon, which gave her free reign of the house. She didn't see a reason to have clothing on, not for a little bit anyway; besides, it gave her a thrill to be mincing around someone else's house while they were gone, not wearing a stitch of clothing.

Abby's hands went to exploring her own body in the same way that Cynthia's hands were exploring hers. The two were one in Abby's mind, but she had the added sensation of watching the 23 year old masturbate as only a woman will in complete privacy. She would be doing the same to herself today, though with all the windows around her in the small apartment, she had the added risk of being caught, and it only excited her more.

Abby's eyes devoured the blonde's pussy, watching as her fingers left it untouched, her own fingers not capable of doing the same, each one of them slowly rubbing softly up her ridge of moist flesh, one at a time, letting the lips of her pussy open gradually as each digit slid from the bottom of her wanton flesh to the top. Abby heard herself gasp at each touch, her clit begging for firmer attention, but her hands returning to follow Cynthia's.

The blonde, unknowingly being watched poured oil in her hand, watching it pool into a silver-dollar sized drop and then she poured half of it in her other hand. Both hands rubbed each other for a moment and then up her arms, rubbing the oil in her bronze skin, marveling at the sheen that was created in the wake of her hands in the late morning sun. She loved the feel of the warm oil on her body, she loved the coconut smell as it mingled with the scent of fresh grass and lilac. Her hands moved on auto pilot as she oiled up her neck and then her shoulders, her tits thrust out, wobbling freely with every pass, her dust rose nipples enthralling her unseen observer.

Abby touched herself in the same way, but she found that one hand had already returned to her pussy, feeling the small, freshly trimmed oval of dark fur with her palm as her fingers separated her lips and stroked up and down her soft, hot, wet flesh. She wished desperately to be thumbing the clit of her neighbor, but her own would have to do. Her eyes didn't miss a beat as Cynthia's hands moved down to her own breasts, her fingers deeply massaging the flesh they encountered. Her head rocked back and she let loose a barely perceptible moan of pleasure; the sound a barely noticed symphony to Abby's ears.. Abby's body shuddered with a flash of hot electricity, her body needing the touch she was seeing. She felt her right breast dampen and looked down to see her hand, having recently vacating her pussy, spreading her free-flowing juice on her skin. She looked at her fingers in amazement, strings of her cum were between them as she wiggled her fingers. Abby couldn't help herself and sucked the honey from each one of them slowly, her left hand moving down to her lusting cunt, almost splashing as they slapped against her swampy slit.

Cynthia's hands went lower, their touch leaving finger-wide rivers of oiled flesh in their wake. Slowly, the rivers became lakes and the lakes became oceans as the oil completely covered everything except her mound of golden pubic hair and her shaved pussy lips. Abby's fingers stopped working her clit and she felt three of her fingers pull lazily from her pussy, her cum making them syrupy as they came out of her, dripping on the floor. She wanted to experience this to its fullest, Abby suddenly sad that she wasn't outside to feel the warm sun on her drooling twat, that she couldn't see Cynthia's pussy more clearly, and that she wasn't able to replace Cynthia's fingers with her own tongue. Abby swallowed hard and watched her neighbor for what she knew was about to happen.

Cynthia, not wanting her most prized piece of anatomy to burn in the blazing sun, picked up the bottle of oil and turned it upside down almost two feet over her open flower. The oil started in a thin stream, splashing against her clit, making her body shudder; the effect not lost on Abby who was busily teasing her clit. Abby let out a loud moan, and she felt the beginning of a tremendous orgasm hit her like a power surge.