Cherry Vanilla

Story Info
You experience first time anal.
1.4k words
4.36
26.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valiant
Valiant
29 Followers

We had been online correspondents, deep friends and sometime cyber lovers for a number of years. In that time we had seen each other through many ups and downs, but always been there with a friendly word , comforting (cyber) shoulder and occasionally a smart wake up call. Yes, we did that too. We were honest with each other and called a spade a spade when it was necessary to do so.

This honesty had been a tremendous bond and while the initial lure was to find another Brit to talk to online this honesty soon had us sharing many intimate details about our lives, our fears and our hopes.

This honesty had also led the straying into BDSM, a long held interest of mine. I saw (or rather sensed) in her a sweet submissive. I dont mean painslut or a victim, but one who could give herself truly, madly, deeply to the right Dominant man.

It had started in a light way, more serious than a joke, but low in real expectation. In this instance it was the giving/taking of her anal cherry. After what we had shared you wanted to give me something special and this was something you had to give and I had a Dominant desire for you without thinking I would or should own you.

Now the day had come. I was on his way to your apartment with heightened anticipation and rock hard cock in my pants.

As I mounted the stairs I could see that the door was just ajar, just as we had agreed.

I had set the scene in our phone call the night before. You were to be bathed, dried and powdered. You were to have lubed your pink butt plug and to have it inserted in your arse from around 10am…..it was now noon. Oh how I love to let the anticipation build.

At noon precisely you were to leave the front door open and to enter your living room. There you would have moved a padded chair so that its back was to the door and you were to stand at the back and bend over it. This left the pink base of the plug looking like bulls eye on your arse.

Your tits fell forward and you supported your self with your hands, but you knew better than to look back.

I had decided to do it this was because after all this time if we met face to face and started talking we might never experience what we both wanted.

As I entered the front door I could see through to where you were positioned for me. If anything my cock hardened further. I had decided to add to the tension by not saying anything…not a word.

You heard the footsteps and then the electric touch as my hands stroked first one then the other arse cheek. Then both my hands were all over your arse and gently nudging the plug. I knew the effect it must be having on you, but I carried on (smile) I wanted to arouse you so much.

You next felt my lips on your arse cheeks as I bent to kiss them lightly. Angel kisses all over, but as I did so my hands were there too and both my thumbs rested on the plug and moved it gently….in circles. As I did this your hips started moving with me. Part to get away from the delightful torture and part to push for more. The need in you was rising to fever pitch, yet you knew that part of this game was to stay quiet. We would have so much to talk about later, but not now.

When I felt I had tease you enough that way I placed on hand across your arse with the plug showing between my thumb and forefinger. With my other hand I took hold of the plug and twisted it slowly inside you. Then, pulling against my other hand I pulled it out slightly. I could see your tight skin around it stretching as the widest bit was extracted and I could hear you moan in pleasure and pain (or is it the other way round?).

However I did not extract it but let it pop back in again to a loud sigh from you. I repeated this twisting and nearly extracting a few times. Each time you groaned as I pulled and sigh as I let it go. I was playing with and you knew it and we both loved it.

Eventually when your groans were less and without warning I did pull the plug right out and a long moan escaped your lips and your back that had been arched subsided.

Your arse did not close immediately. Instead I watch it tighten and blew gently and coolingly on it. Nature is a wonderful thing. Watching your ring tighten I was reminded of how clever the human body is.

As I heard your breathing settle I parted your arse with my hands and pushed my face to it. My tongue lapped across your hot ring, stroking, pushing, teasing in any way it could until your ring relented and let it push in. Now I could lick around your arse. I could feel you tense and shiver. I alternated from licking between your cheeks and pushing into you. I am such a fucking tease sometimes.

Your arse was not wet and winking at me and yielded to my thumb as I pressed it against the pucker. My thumb slid easily inside showing that my preparation had been good, that you were ready to yield to me. To make absolutely sure I replaced my thumb with two fingers and started fucking your arse with them, adding a twisting motion as I did.

Your response was immediate. Your back dropped and your hands pushed back and it became hard to work out if I was fucking your arse or you were fucking my fingers. Either way the temperature was rising in all senses. Your body was flushed, your breathing laboured and your legs trembling.

Now was the time, so I stood back and undressed watching your body twitching over the back of the chair. We had still said nothing, but were about to consummate your submission of the last 3 years or so. My cock sprang forward, eager to impale you.

Once I was naked I took my cock in hand and stroked it. This was not needed as I was rock hard but I wanted to prolong the play a little. That said I was eager to take your cherry so I stepped forward and slipped my cock between your legs. I found your sopping pussy lips and rubbed my cock along them. You groaned again and you were so wet. As I withdrew my cock I made sure the head pulled along the length of your lips and came out coated in you.

Without losing contact with you the shiny head of my cock slid up to your waiting pucker and as it reach there it was like you opened up and swallowed me. In truth your arse was well prepared, my cock was well lubricated, we were both full of desire and you pushed back at the right time. Whatever the reason my cock slid slowly, iresistably and completely inside you.

My eyes closed as I savoured the sensation. So tight and yet so easy. Also it felt like my cock was a lightening conductor and all the power exchange we had talked about flowed down it now. We felt like one being now and we both started moving gently. My hands rested on your arse as we rocked, but as the pace quickened and the strokes lengthened my finger slipped down around your hips and grasped you tightly.

We built up a head of steam, pumping in perfect harmony, groaning and moaning, lost yet together. At some point and I dont know how or when my right hand must have left your hip and reached for your hair. The fingers tangled in tangled at the back of your neck and pulled your head up. That way you could watch in the mirror as my cock slid in and out like piston.

In the end I could hold out no longer and I pushed my cock as far into you as I could, pulling you back by hair and hip. My spunk shot deep inside you and as it did I felt your muscles grip my cock, your body stiffened and you wailed like a banshee.

I do not know how long it lasted. We were both lost in the moment, but when it was done, when we opened our eyes, when we could………….I withdrew my cock, lifted you to standing and turned you round and pulled you to me, lips to lips, chest to chest, soul to soul.

Now we could start the formal greeting and talk to each other.

Valiant
Valiant
29 Followers