All Comments on 'Cheryl was a Hairy Goddess'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love Cheryl

I grew up in an Italian neighborhood and there were a lot of Cheryls there. Most shaved their armpits unfortunately, but even if they shaved before getting on the schoolbus, by lunchtime they had 5 o'clock shadow. The ones that didn't shave were incredible, and as for their motheres? Mamma Mia!

Thanks for the story. I enjoyed it and it brought back memories.

bb4lsbb4lsalmost 13 years ago
Good story

Not a big armpit hair fan, but give me a nice hairy pussy anyday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The trifecta of turn-ons.

I love your story. Small breasts, hairy pits, and a hairy pussy is the recipe for sexy. Looking forward to reading more stories from you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sensational pits

Just loved it. So sensous to think of pits overflowing with jet black hair. The icing on the cake was the hairy pit fuck...super

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yup

It must have been certainly good while it lasted

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 10 years ago
Hairy Armpits

Another great story of a woman with hairy armpits and thick bushy pubic hair around her cunt and thighs. Sometimes a little pee scene in these type of stories will spice them up a bit or the lady wearing sheer nylon stockings with the leg hair all matted down will too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Good

Cheryl was perfect, petit, small tits, pit and pussy hair. The scent of her hairy pussy would have put me over the edge! Im glad you didn't ruin the great story by having

Cheryl being a girl with extra large tits, or your cock being as big as a horse. Also good you didn't have her getting pregnant. A nice realistic ending as well.

ReefBeachReefBeachover 5 years ago
you go for it

Loved this! Realistic people, sexy & poignant, full of real emotions. Nice contrast with the extra characters, like the nasty parents.

I'm fond of the natural look myself, & I can feel your exuberance. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good, nice erotic and romantic connection. All good things come to an end, as did this fun time for you. She would be so nice to have sex with.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

I’m mad about hair too. My wife is gloriously furry. You might like my furry stories. Great writing, erotic and fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous