Chesterbury Tales Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movement of his head suggested that he was licking her vulva. Sighs of contentment from her mother told Emma that she was obviously enjoying it. The sighs became more vocal and her mother's hips began to tremble and lurch as her father held on to her thighs. His head bounced with more vigour.

Finally, with a sigh, her mother's body relaxed. Her father stood. Taking hold of her mother's shoulders, he lifted her to a sitting position against him. Through the mirror, Emma watched her father thrust his thick penis between the smudged scarlet lips of her mother's mouth. For some minutes, her mother sucked and licked at it lovingly, whilst her father cradled her head towards his groin, with his own head thrown backwards, eyes closed. Murmurs of pleasure escaped him.

'You taste fishy!' her mother whispered with a mocking tone. 'Whose juice is that? Is it Julie's?'

When the cheeks of his bottom started to clench, her father gently pushed her mother back onto the bed, pulled her waist forward to the bottom edge, before kneeling between the gaping thighs, slowly sinking his hard penis deep into the secret, dark gap.

During the succeeding pumping movement, both were clearly enjoying the relaxed action with the occasional murmur and squeal. Then, to Emma's astonishment, she heard her mother's soft whisper.

'Did you manage to get into Julie's knickers tonight, darling?Wasthat Julie I could taste?' There was a pause in the movement of her father's loins. He chuckled.

'No!' he said. 'I didn't get into her knickers. She wasn't wearing any.'

Her mother laughed softly. 'The wanton hussy!'

'But we managed a quicky. And you?'

There was a longer pause whilst her mother purred. Her father resumed his regular rhythm, sliding in and out of her mother's gap.

'Poor Julie!' A pause. 'I just couldn't get rid of Joe. He started feeling me up in the car and was groping me all evening. You were right. His prick was like a tent pole. Embarrassing, really. So I brought him up here on the landing for a few minutes to dampen his ardour. It wasn't very good, though. Too rushed. But it lowered the pole. Was yours exciting?'

'Not really. Julie was so frustrated, she came as soon as I got it in. Then she got worried!'

A pause whilst the regular thrust of his loins continued. By this time, they were both getting more excited and intense. Her mother's arms were round her father's waist, pulling him into her. She was gasping. 'Give me more. Come on! Deeper! Harder!' Her father's movement got more violent, the strokes lengthened.

'Your Julie has a very wet pussy, though,' her father gasped softly, as his exertions increased. 'But not as syrupy and juicy as yours. Doesn't have your grip, either.'

'Beast!' she hissed, her loins now heaving back at him, butting against his thrusts.

'What about Joe's?'

'Mind your own business!'

They began to shake and tremble. And her mother began lashing her body around on the bed, wailing quietly. Her father's buttocks gave a huge heave. Then a succession of short jabs accompanied by gruff grunts.

Emma returned to her room a much more educated young lady than she was before! After that evening, she witnessed several amorous encounters at parties, though hot at home! Emma had always been ashamed of her masturbation, thinking her sex drive was something of a freak. Until now, that is!

By this point in her recollections, Emma's fingers had encouraged tingling ripples through her groin. She had brought herself to the boil with her memories. She closed her eyes to capture the images. Her fingers worked faster. She speculated on what Bill was hiding between his legs, but before she could bring that fantasy into focus, the muscles in her groin clenched, her loins trembled as she swiftly reached the peak of a pacifying orgasm. Her body sank back into the warm suds with a sigh.

Emma found the dress left by Julie to be a reasonably good fit. It was a very beautiful shot-silk number, though a little tight round the waist and large round the bust, showing rather more of her breasts than she thought prudent. She pinned the fine silk lace stole at her neck with an Edwardian cameo brooch which had in her jewel case. It had belonged to her grandmother. After arranging her hair carefully she applied a simple make-up before going down to the lounge. She felt much fresher. More attractive. The rest of the company were enjoying a cocktail before dinner.

When Emma appeared, Jake was already over by the far fire, looking very smart in his dinner suit and black bow-tie, already being entertained by the host and hostess - particularly the hostess who was laughing rather effusively. The velvet gown she wore displayed her creamy-white shoulders and the swell of her ample breasts. A suggestion of the areola showed but failed to show the nipples them-selves. Noticing Emma's appearance on the staircase, Robert excused himself to come forward with a big appreciative smile to greet her.

'She looks ravishing,' he thought. 'I really must get my prick in there before she leaves.'

Others turned their heads to acknowledge her entrance. Emma felt rather grand, making an entrance down the central staircase. So, in the manner of an actress, she paused on the turn in the staircase to strike a brief pose. The guests were clearly impressed.

'What can I get you to drink, Emma? G and T? Martini?' Robert ushered her to the bar where Mary was serving.

'You're very kind. A gin and tonic with a splash of Italian would be super.'

'Emma, you look ravishing. The dress might have been made specially for you. Fortunately, Jake is more or less my own size.'

Mary smiled as she handed her the Waterford cut-glass goblet and a bottle of bubbling tonic water. 'Gin and Italian it is! Help yourself to the tonic.'

Robert looked at her thoughtfully for a moment whilst sipping her cocktail. 'Emma,' he leaned an elbow on the bar. 'I thought I should have a quiet word with you about the guests before we go in for dinner. You may have already recognised the faces of one or two of them. They are here to enjoy a private week-end together incognito, for a free sexy time. Normally, of course, there would be no strangers amongst us, so I would like to be sure of your absolute discretion and that of Jake. We certainly do not want a repetition of the Profumo scandal.'

'Have you spoken to Jake about this?' Emma asked.

'No, not yet. I thought I would mention it to you first, though Julie's probably saying something to him right now, I expect.'

'Good! Well, you can rely absolutely on my discretion, Robert. In my job I have to keep more secrets about famous entertainers than anyone has the right to know. The 'News of the World' would make me extremely rich if I spilt the beans! As for Jake, he's only recently arrived from South Africa, so he won't know any of your guests. Even so, I shall speak to him.'

Robert smiled with an audible sigh of relief. 'Ah! Thank you, Emma. You see, this is one place where these high-society people can really let their hair down without fear of discovery. Only the most scrupulously vetted people are invited. They share the same philosophy of freedom of the spirit and body. The body in particular!

'It's not exactly a cult but it owes something to the school of Tantrism which believes that God is not to be found by shutting oneself away from the world, but through the pleasures of making love. Well, it's rather more than that, obviously. Indeed, it's a great deal more than that, but you may see and hear some rather unusual happenings. If you're offended, please say so, and we'll make our activities as discreet as possible. There is a television lounge which is nice and quiet if you prefer to sit out.'

Emma laughed lightly. 'I've seen some fairly immodest happenings in my time, Robert, and attended my share of sex parties. So, I'm not easily offended. In fact, I might be tempted to join in! And I think you'll find that Jake has experience of working in sex clubs in South Africa. So he's no stranger to the erotic. What they get up to in South African clubs is nobody's business! We'll play it by ear!'

'That's great! Come on, then, we'll join the others.' And Robert took her by the elbow, steering her to the fireplace. Julie explained that she had already briefed Jake about the

party and that there were no obstacles.

'Sounds thrilling,' Jake smiled. 'But Mum's definitely the word. I understand.'

Robert turned to the other guests. 'May I have your attention for a moment before going in to dinner? I have explained our predicament to Jake and Emma. I think I can assure you of their cooperation and absolute discretion.'

There were murmurs of approval and relief.

12