Chet & Kim Ch. 03

Story Info
Furthering the story.
2.2k words
3.8
6.6k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim showed up at the door barefoot in a terry robe and slippers, the epitome of a girl in for the night, and started to smile before bursting into tears.

"What's the matter, baby?" Chet asked, reaching out to her.

"I thought you weren't coming back," she sobbed.

"I said I would come, didn't I?" he said.

"You must think I'm such a tramp," she said folding into his arms.

"Not at all, Kim," he said, barely above a whisper in her ear, and then moved her lips to his and gave her a long, romantic kiss, hardly noticing that the robe had opened so that her bare breasts and belly were tight against him. "We just both know we you need, don't we baby? What we want. What we love."

"Oh, god, yes" she said as his free hand moved almost instinctively to her breast. "I want it so much. It feels so good."

He moved from her nipple to the other, following what he now knew was a sure-fire formula for reducing her to a state of pure desire, but loosened his grip on her and asked, "Are you hungry? I never had dinner."

She seemed torn for a moment, as though she needn't eat again for the rest of her life if he would only keep arousing her.

"Me neither," she said, finally.

"Let me take you out, then" he said. "Nothing fancy. Thrown on a sweat suit, OK? And Kim..."

"Yes" she said, as usual answering almost as if she was in a trance."

"Nothing underneath."

She nodded and went into the bedroom, returning in about five minutes, with her hair brushed, a hint of fresh makeup and the requested attire.

It was a 10-minute drive to the Brightwaters Diner. Chet steered her to a corner banquette at the far end and after the ordered drew her close and casually brought her right nipple back to attention through the jersey material with his right hand and moved his left into position between her thighs.

"Oh, god" she said again, "how do you know just what to do? I thought after you left I might not want to go near a man for days and now here you are driving me wild all over again. What have you done to me? What's wrong with me?""

The waitress came over with glasses, menus and a special greeting for Chet.

"Hey, sailor, haven't see you in ages!"

"Trudy," he said, "you are lookin' gooood. Meet a special friend of mine. Kim, this is Trudy, mother confessor to every trucker between here and the state capital."

"Hey now, watch that mother stuff!" the waitress protested. She was in her early 40s and looking a little the worse for being near the end of a 10-hour shift, but there was a sparkle in her brown eyes and she seemed to be in very good shape, especially when she leaned over to pour the water and revealed about two-thirds of a small but extraordinarily pert breast for a woman her age.

"Let's see what else looks good," Chet said, opening one menu for them both to read so they could be close together.

"She seem pretty friendly," Kim said. "How well do you know her?

"Are you jealous already?!" Chet said, feigning umbrage. "Let me show you who is the apple of my eye, baby."

While his left hand was on the menu his right crept under Kim's waistband and found its way to her mons Venus. Workout pants, indeed, he thought.

Once he found a girl like Kim the secret to keeping the connection alive was maintaining contact. He'd learned that way back in high school from his interactions with a girl named Clarissa who, in the vernacular of the schoolyard, couldn't get enough. In math class or on the school bus she looked like any other 10th grader, maybe even a bit primmer and plainer than the average, but once they were together at Mrs. Constantine's house where Clarissa babysat several nights a week she could morph into a raving nympho. He could get hard to this day thinking of Clarissa, though of course at this moment that part was redundant.

'They make a great Reuben here and the BLT isn't bad either," Chet said, adding, "you're very special Kim, so open about your feelings and needs and so generous, too. All Mark could talk about on the way back to his car was how wonderful and giving you were. He's been going through a kind of hard patch and you showed him how nice a girl could be."

"He was very sweet," Kim said.

"Would you like me to bring him by again some time?"

She reached for the hand that was not between her legs and squeezed.

"Whatever you think," she said.

Trudy was back for their order and they settled on breakfast for dinner.

"Good choice this time of night," the waitress advised with a smile. "The blue plate specials ain't so special by now, if you get my drift."

When he returned with their orders, Chet realized that except for a trucker nursing his coffee at the counter and another couple at a table near the door just finishing up, they had the place to themselves.

"Slow?" he asked Trudy who was lingering nearby, seemingly oblivious to Kim trying to maintain her composure despite what Chest was doing to her under the table.

"Hey even the hookers have cut their prices," Trudy said with laugh. Now that's what I call a recession?"

"Tips can't be good."

"No, but we laid one girl off and two of us are covering the extra hours so it evens out. Damned shame of it was she and I were having a good ol' time of it and now she's left town. Sweetest little girl you'll ever want to meet, too."

"Trudy!" Chet said in mock consternation," are you still going after the young ones?"

That caught what was left of Kim's attention and Chet sensed an explanation was in order.

"Trudy plays both sides of the street," he said, adding with a laugh, "and sometimes simultaneously."

"Now, now, you be a good boy Chet," Trudy said, reaching across the table to put her arm on his shoulder and suddenly becoming aware of exactly what his other arm was up to."

Kim reddened and Chet offered a helpless shrug but Trudy never missed a beat, turning to Kim and adding, "You got a real good one there, honey, but I can see you already know that."

Chet decided it was no time to get flustered.

"I swear, Trudy, you are shameless!" he said. "Embarrassing a girl you've just met. Kim, don't pay her any mind. If she had half a chance she'd be right where you are and loving every second."

"Been there, done that," Trudy said with a slight smirk. "But if that's an offer, I'm off in about 20 minutes and my place is just around the corner and two lights up."

She wheeled and headed off to pick up her tip clear the other table.

"She might have seemed rude," he said to Kim, "but she's really not like that at all. She's salt of the earth good people. I really do think she was a little jealous. I just not sure of which one of us."

Kim started giggling despite herself. "It's OK," she said. "I kind of liked how direct she was."

"How you feeling?" Chet asked in a suddenly solicitous voice, beginning to move two fingers in and out of Kim's vagina with firm regularity. "Would you like me to stop?"

"No," she said.

"Can we go back to Trudy's place?"

"It...it's..pretty late," Kim said.

"And I thought you were enjoying yourself," Chet teased, pulling his fingers out of her and allowing them to linger on her labia. He could feel her abdomen reach for him.

"Is it too late for this?" he asked, probing more deeply than before and wriggling his fingers like a human sex toy."

"Noooooo" she said, seemingly resigned to what would come next and, eyes closed tightly, fought the impulse to signal the onset of an orgasm in her usual highly vocal way."

Chet could feel Kim tense and knew. He also had spent enough time with her by now to realize that under normal conditions on orgasm would beget another and another. But he wanted to get her out of the diner and off Trudy for a whole new aspect of this very busy night. He extricated his hand from her, reached into his wallet for cash to pay the bill and guided her out from behind the table and up cash register where Trudy awaited them.

"What's the address?" he asked her.

"It has been a while, hasn't it, Chetster," she teased, writing her address on an envelope for them. "I'll be out of here in about five minutes. Pull up to one of the visitor parking spots out back. I'll meet you there and let you up."

In the car, Chet took advantage of the extra time to cozy to Kim again, holding her and kissing her tenderly and telling her she was an exciting woman who deserved to be made happy and loved. When she hugged him back and kissed him with equal passion he gently took her head in his hands and guided it to his lap.

"Unzip me, sweetie," he said. "You've earned another taste of Chet's jet.

She was so excited and grateful for the chance that her hands shook as she unsheathed his stiffening member and took it in her mouth.

"Yum yum?" he asked, lifting her so she could answer.

"Oh yes," she said. "You always know what I want."

"Enjoy, baby. Go nice and slow. Let me feel that tongue. Love me up good."

You never know when you wake up in the morning, Chet thought. Whether this is the day you are going to get to live out a fantasy. He kept her positioned and pushed the driver's seat back so that there was room for her head between his cock and the steering wheel. Then he turned on the ignition and started backing the car out of the parking lot. He'd always wanted a blowjob on wheels and it only a few blocks on deserted streets between the diner and Trudy's apartment this was a safe way to make it happen.

* * *

On one level Kim felt like the proverbial kid in the candy store, but with a nagging sense somewhere in the back of her mind, maybe way back there, that there had to be a price for such excessive gorging. Could you eat too much chocolate or have too many orgasms?

There were aspects of all that had happened this evening and her reactions to it that even amazed her, principal among them the way she had gone with the flow, punning aside, and allowed herself to luxuriate in the sheer ecstasy and wantonness of it all. Now, as she moved her lips up and down Chet's very erect member there was almost a sense of pride in how obviously well she was pleasuring him as well as a drive to perform in ways that would keep him coming back for more. As sure of himself as he seemed as dominant a role as Chet had assumed with her, if he knew how fearful she had been that he would not come back, Kim thought, he would consider her his to with as he wished for life.

That in turn took her mind back to their current destination: Trudy's place. Kim thought she understood what lay ahead there. She hadn't needed Chet's explanation to size the waitress up. Plenty of women had looked at her just that way even when a man didn't have three fingers in her overflowing honey pot. And while Kim knew they'd given her an eyeful, she'd stolen her own glance at the small very well formed breasts as the top of her waitress uniform opened as Trudy leaned forward.

The one time Kim had responded to the interest of another woman and reciprocated, it was with someone with just such a body — slender and shapely, a feminine touch tempering the butchiness. And the results were so undeniably exciting that she'd experienced a lot of soul searching in the ensuing days, wondering. Could she be bi? But it had been a ships-in-the-night connection and no similar opportunity had presented itself since, so the doubts departed—until now.

With her mind full of such thoughts and her mouth full of Chet's erection, Kim lost track of time, not realizing that they'd been parked outside Trudy's apartment until the woman knocked on the passenger side window and Chet flicked the switch to roll it down.

"No fair getting any head starts on me!" she laughed. Until very recently, having an almost complete stranger discovered her head in the lap of a lover would sure have embarrassed Kim but all she did was lift herself up and laugh.

"You know what, lady? she adlibbed. "Where I come from the early bird gets the worm."

"Darlin'" Trudy responded in her best diner twang, "That's a purty good-sized worm. Might be enough there to go 'round."

For once, Chet was speechless.