All Comments on 'Chez Fiona Ch. 02'

by fogbank

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing story.

This is one of the better incest stories this year, good job, you've just been bookmarked. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh my GOD! =D

Absolutely the hottest story in this category in *ages*, if not EVER. I can't believe you're not actually a woman, you write from Fiona's perspective so well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

Very well written and with a touch of realism.... those are the best kind of stories. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

It was a great story,an well written,

what i really liked was the way u showed the build up to the seduction and ue fantasies.

Awating to read the continuation.

thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I hate

...all the anonymous horse shit critiques. Part of being a member of this site, at least to me, is having the balls to go on the fucking record. Some friends of mine and a few family members know I frequent this site. Shocked? Yeah, some were, but...they got over it! LOL! I am who I am. I don't hurt others and I expect the same treatment. And...I love erotica. I am NOT ashamed, and never will be. This story rocks! It's dirty, and nasty, and hornier than fire. Great job so far fog...

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeabout 14 years ago
Lovely pace

I agree with previous comments. Good, realistic build up showing the conflicting emotions of lasciviousness and social conservatism. I'm glad the former won out. Look forward to many more nasty adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome story

Really hot. And I love the cum play and the external cumshots. I don't get why so many stories have just internal pop shots, when having the men douse the women with huge loads is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lucky Mom, Lucky Son

This is one hot Mom you've drawn. I look forward to the rest of your tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous