All Comments on 'Chez Fiona Ch. 03'

by fogbank

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well put together

A very easy read, nicely done, can't wait to read the rest of this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good stuff

Lots of possible combinations starting to develop, any of which would be good.

almost_wildalmost_wildalmost 19 years ago
Hot sex with real characters

I've read a lot of hot stories but they have rarely had characters. Just ciphers, ghosts in the shadow.

Your story seemed totally different. Hot sex, coupled with real characters and even some yearning.

More!

JRavenJRavenalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding!

Good series. Decent character developement in the begining.

And I liked the idea of the sauce on the ice cream! :-)

Jenny

steve8576steve8576almost 19 years ago
Wonderful Series

This is shaping up to be one VERY HOT series. And the depth of the characters makes it even better. Keep 'em cumming!

David48David48over 18 years ago
Well Duh!

Gee...so 3 really does come BEFORE 4. However, I read 4 before 3 by mistake. LOL. So THAT is how Dad found out...and it didn't take away from my enjoyment of the story at all. Tells me how good it really is...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
All I can say...

All I an say is that I am sooooooooooo wet right now and not a cock in sight!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Hot Mom

Mom gets to blow her second son, and set him up for more than a blow Job later, very nice. And to then seduce her own husband by pretending to be their beautiful young daughter, that was marvelous. And to set her husband up to fuck their daughter, that was so nicely imaginative. Play on, McDuff!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 8 years ago
The hottest chapter so far

Really good one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous