All Comments on 'Chez Fiona Ch. 05'

by fogbank

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More! Please lots more!

Fiona and her family and friends are amazingly hot. This is a fantastic story. It has lust, family, friends, sex, incest, lust and more family sex!

I can't wait to find out Fiona's next conquest as she expands her family sexual horizons.

Olivia's daughter, Giselle, Nancy! Harold & Nancy!

And much, much More!

steve8576steve8576almost 19 years ago
Amazing Story!

This is another fantastic chapter in an amazing story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

This is an amazing story--very well written, very erotic.

Keep writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
super series

i thouroughly enjoyed it. looking for more of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great stories, I mean really hot and well writen..

I like more fucking in general but your stories are so great and you take the time to fix errors. thanks

David48David48over 18 years ago
More to cum?

Silly pun but I love puns so what the hell. This story just makes you want to run naked through your kitchen and do digusting things with vegetables. Such fun! Can't wait for the next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Stuff

Woderfully well written. I like the way you spend time to describe the environment. The sex part is good, but everythiung is sexy and you know how to make it so.

Now I am awaiting Harold's conquest of Nancy leading up to a fabulous family orgy with food.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
seduction

great story but the series as a whole should have more seduction it should have take her longer to seduce her boys

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story

well crafted and far more enjoyable than some of the mundane crap 'meet em fuck em stories on here. Well done - hope there are other stories to cum from you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Desperation

Of all the stories I've read on this site (and they have been many, trust me) this one is by far the best I've read. I've read it like four times and still love it. But... WHERE'S CHAPTER 6?!?!

gcg41gcg41almost 12 years ago
HOT

I enjoyed this story so much I got hard so many times I lost track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next

I hope there's a lot more to come.Father and daughter,mother and daughter,neighbor and everybody,so much more sex .I think my mind or dick would explode,not sure which one first. Loved everything about your series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE write more!

So disappointing to realize that the first comments begging for more are from 2005. I guess that means we're not likely to see this awesome story continue. One of the hottest I have ever read, if not the hottest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unlikeable Mom

You have quickly devolved the mom in your story to a thoroughly amoral and unlikeable piece of trash. I don't see how you are going to redeem her into a more understandable and sympathetic (rather than pathetic) character for your readers. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic story

Would love to read more,love how slutty the mommy is,wish she was my mum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

stopped to soon

miklosfairmiklosfairabout 5 years ago
Mature threesome

A very hot series, though it got off to a slow start, it made up for it. I was hoping for a threesome with her next door neighbor Olivia and her hunky Korean boyfriend, Kim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous