All Comments on 'Chicago Hotel Adventure Ch. 03'

by Lothario the Great

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
fantastic

looking forward to the next installment.

CoreyOCoreyOabout 20 years ago
Nice job

Incredible series, love the romance and the exlusion of the normally overused stuff in erotica (group sex in chapter 2, lesbianism in ch. 3, and it just spirals to hell from there). Keep up the good work and strive hard to keep the story different and original.

Cyyber_ChickCyyber_Chickabout 20 years ago
Please tell me this is going to be a whole book...

I've come to expect great things from you and I have yet to be disappointed. Great work!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 20 years ago
How come this isn't in the Romance section?

These two were made for one another. But I admit I was surprised when Faith made her appearance at the end of Part 3. I was also surprised at her lesbian-sex initiation into the sorority. That doesn't happen, does it? That almost seems to guarantee Sylvia and Faith will make it together, with or without Wes.

I'm an amateur piano player. I know how beautiful music can be and how music lovers are drawn to one another. I just wonder if Wes and Sylvia can continue to be a couple as they continue to work on their music. My guess is that one or the other -- but not both -- will become a professional musician. The other might become a professor of accounting. Don't laugh -- that's what actually happened in my university, when the male half of a couple became a professor of music, the female became an accounting professor!

Lothario the GreatLothario the Greatabout 20 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the great post

Hey Captain Midnight, thanks for the intelligent comments. I can tell you I questioned whether this storyline should be in the Romance section or the Erotic Couplings, and ultimately I decided it was too hardcore. Usually when I read a Romance story, I'm expecting lace curtains and whimpers of pleasure ("Ooh!"), not the "Fuck me now" extreme I was going for.

The sex initiation in the sorority happens more than you think, but it's not rampant. Rest assured, dear friends, this is not the story of how Faith and Sylvia get hooked up in a three-way, two-way or elsewise. I just wanted to exemplify what turns Sylvia on. As for the long-term aspirations of the couple, well, I'll discuss in Ch. 4 (the last installment) how they struggle with just those issues. Stick around, and for the love of orgasms, keep voting!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Juicy stories from gifted young writer

Lothario, you are truly a gifted, erotic writer. Your work is comparable to what girls enjoy reading on CleanSheets.com

and anyone enjoys reading on StoriesOnline. Try them.

After reading thousands of stories posted on Literotica.com over the past four years, I can say you are by far one of the best writers I have read. Keep them coming. I look forward to reading many more of your juicy stories.

Yes, your stories are refreshingly juicy. I could smell and taste her juices when he tasted her, I could feel it when he fills her hot pussy with his juices. You paint great word pictures. From the sophisticated, expensive dinner to her removing her lacy, black undies next to the pool after their special dinner, that date was a work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved It!

Keep up the great work. I can't wait till the next installment!

TuesdayFaustTuesdayFaustabout 20 years ago
Beautiful

When I saw the third installment at the top of the page, my heart quite literally leapt for joy. And when I saw it was four pages long instead of the customary three, I'm not ashamed to admit I may have cried a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It keeps getting better ^ ^

I hope Sylvia gets a piece of Faith in the next installment

^_-.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Terrific story

Great story...can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Totally Awsome

This is one of the best erotic stories that I have ever read. Keep up the great work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
hot hot hot

hey great story maybe wes sylvia and faith can have a threesome in the next installment

Lothario the GreatLothario the Greatabout 20 years agoAuthor
MORE TO COME, as Carson said

Johnny Carson, not Daly. Tonight Show? Fuggedit. I wanted to let you know that I'm not punishing anyone by not posting the fourth and final installment of the Chicago series. It's been hard as hell to write, and I really want it to be perfect in every regard. I can tell you that Faith will NOT be invited to the bed; everyone knows from my work that I like a gangbang as much as the next feller, but a threesome just won't work for my two nubian heroes this time around. Thanks much to everyone who's written with praise. Let's have sex! I'm not kidding.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 20 years ago
The Next Robert and Clara Schumann?

Actually, no. Robert Schumann permanently injured a finger and could no longer play the piano. Clara's father was horrified by Clara's marrying Robert -- he thought she should have a career as a concert pianist rather being a housewife and mother (she managed to do it all). But MAN, this is a great story! My compliments to the author for really knowing his music ... it's almost as exciting to read about the competitions as to see the sex scenes. But I keep wondering what the two will do after they win their competitions? Can they make a living as concert artists? I know one husband-and-wife pair where he taught music and she got a degree in business administration and is a professor of THAT at the same university! Another woman, a top singer and a physician's wife, is now an attorney. Does one of the two give up performing concerts or not? As to the sparks of romance and the sheer love involved, that's wonderful. I wonder if the other couple who's making it together will ever find any semblance of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well done

Very well done, and in the tradition of your other stories.

It's nice to see you continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow!

Top shelf stuff. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please write more

This was a great story. Ever think of writing a novel? I would love to read more about this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Terrific!

I really love this story, all three parts. It is seemingly the perfect combination of white hot lust, insatiable lovemaking and sex play and consuming romance! One suggestion for part IV ( and I PRAY there is one!), since Faith has shown herself to be vulnerable and wounded, perhaps Wes, Sylvia and Faith could set him, Roger, up somehow to be cosmically embarrassed? Oh that's NASTY!!! I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tenderness of the Chicago Hotel Adventure!

This is a really terrific love story. It should be read by husbands and wives and other sensitive lovers together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I promise to read all your works BUT....

I really loved your story. Wished my life was as romantic.

So here is the thing. Sylvia asks her mom to give dad her love, yet then tells Wes her father died when she was eight.

Lothario the GreatLothario the Greatalmost 20 years agoAuthor
About Sylvia's Dad

Yes, she does tell her mother to "give her love" to Dad, even though her dad died when she was young, but now, her mother has remarried, and the new "Dad" is her stepdad. I forgot to mention. Yeah, that's it. Yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
chapter 4?

Excellent story. I (as well as many others im sure) woul dlove for you to finish this story so we can see what happens to them in the end as well as tie up the loose ends. Do they win their competitions, who was the man that paid for their dinner etc. Inquiring minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome!

LoVE the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loved it.

Great writing. Great storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love it.

This is wonderful. Although there seems to be a page missing or at least a few paragraphs between page 3 and 4. Wes has his cock in Syvlia hot pussy and then the cum is dripping from her asshole. Not sure exactly how this transmission was made.

Go for it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
thanks

I loved it. It produced a hard on and I've had a great time!I just wish such clever writers could leave out the blasphemy. It wouldn't detract from the story, and would be just that much better for some of us. But keep writing, if you can imagine anything more to write!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

obliviously my favourite chapter in the story!!!!! SO FUNNY!! yet SO SEXY!!!! god you are an amazing writer!!!!!

244Jake244Jakeover 6 years ago
Finish it ✔️

Great story

Where is part two?

244Jake244Jakeover 6 years ago
It's getting even better

Story line is moving nicely 😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous