All Comments on 'Chicago Nights Ch. 01'

by SirThopas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
thefranzthefranzover 11 years ago
All these crazy people...

Another dark tale, feeling like a forbidden fairytale told in a hushed voice. Your stories have a hallucinatory quality and an atmosphere of impending violence which makes them very disturbing. But this one is the first to have a movie-like quality for me. I could almost see "The Rage" an it's denizens. Very well done. I am looking forward to further installments of this story.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Impressive writing

A little bit of every kind of darkness and possibility here. There are gangsters, broken people and a cheating wife here for all tastes.

MortonGrangeMortonGrangeover 11 years ago
Premium

This is premium writing and does what so few Literotica writers do: works to be original and makes an effort to hide the direction of the story so that the reader is surprised. If the writer is interested in comments on style and technique: you create a very solid, believable scene, but for my taste you should be swifter in drawing the reader into the action - be more selective and impressionistic in the detail you layered on us readers at the beginning. Other than that I was held until the very end. You even managed to make your stock villains unique and interesting. Good work, as I'm guessing you don't know any such people and had to use your imagination.

LamwayLamwayover 11 years ago
A new story!

Since I don't regularly visit the novels section, I missed this earlier. Imagine my excitement at a new SirThopas story. The level of writing, of characterization, make your stories a real pleasure. I think you should just quit your job and write for us (and yourself) more. Mostly kidding, of course, but thank you for another story to immerse oneself into.

tiger46tiger46over 11 years ago
I had to chuckle...

at myself. I caught myself reading very very s l o w l y. I didn't want it to end!

Hope your nerve damage is minimal. But if it isn't WORK THROUGH THE PAIN!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

Thanks for sharing. I wish this story would go on much longer. One more chapter is far too short. Five stars.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
One never knows

What use a good classical education will be put to. From the brothers Grim, to nights of sin.

Good story, and i can't imagine the riddle's answer, other than the laws of Thermo dynamics state that everything goes down hill. When lost in the woods, walk down hill, it leads to the water you need to drink, and water continues to run down hill and eventually under a bridge.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would love

to hear you write in the Loving Wives category. You were the best!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

I can't solve the riddle either. Is it about his family. Have to read chap two now?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous