All Comments on 'Chicago via Katrina'

by Bluewolfhead

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellently written

One of the best stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What a story

This was a really good story, I really liked it. You have got to add more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
please continue this story

one of the best stories i have ever read. please continue

the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good stories are well edited

Potential? Yes. Well written? No. A half done job. Editing would cut half the words and leave you with a terrific story. Why settle for less when you don't have to?

jackal_manjackal_manover 15 years ago
Nicely Done

Despite some minor faults (the occasional spelling or formatting error), I haven't enjoyed a story quite like this for a long time. The amount of teasing and build-up lent itself well to the story's length, especially considering the climax at the end. The sex itself was written with just the right amount of detail, making for a very enjoyable read.<br><br>I did have a few concerns, although they did not factor into my enjoyment. The Aunt--while seemingly troubled by OCD and chronic unappreciative...ness--seemed very one-dimensional. In any kind of story, it's nice to see villains with a deeper side to their motives. I found myself wondering what caused her to become such a bitch. The fact that this wasn't really addressed seemed to be short-changing the character.<br><br>In addition, I think while the Hurricane Katrina premise set the stage for the story very well, at times it did get bogged down on itself and detracted from the fact that this was an erotic story. As you well know, Katrina was a big disaster, and the downtime in the story that was spent on Katrina seemed to distract and take away from the rest of the work.<br><br>Overall, the story did have its moments, and it did keep me reading. It wasn't without its flaws, but it does demonstrate your ability to weave a story while keeping the reader interested.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
contination

I loved the story. I would be no means second guess the authors intentions or his right to have his story end as he sees fit, but I am contemplating writing an alternate ending to the story if nothing else than to see what kind of reaction it gets and see if people liked my take on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG!

Don't listen to those who would police your writing, probably mostly out of jealousy. It is one of the best written on the site, if not thee best written, that I have read so far. I am an English teacher and I say that they should lighten up with the unsolicited red pen advice. This is Literotica people! If you want to chastise writing styles, pick apart the newspapers!

Never let haters take anything away from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it a LOT. All the words.

Edit it? Nope.

More, pls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous