All Comments on 'Child of Nature'

by icehead

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
beautiful

The story was great, I hope there will be more chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

This is the first story I've ever wanted to give a 10 too and couldn't because Lit stops at 5! An excellent story and one that will be mentioned on the New Story Review thread found in Lit's bulletin board Author's hangout forum. ~ thanks for this read, Red.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
unusual and excellent.

keep it up

DirtyAliceBlackDirtyAliceBlackover 17 years ago
Beautiful

That was really good and I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

Alicexxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
*howl*

It was a sweet and unique story, however i wish the sex scene was longer and more detailed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely fascinating

Very interesting take on an age-old human fascination. The psychology of the protagonist is also very plausible from what I understand of real, documented accounts of such children.

One thing that I thought was inconsistent was the protagonist's confusion and ignorance of the sex act. Growing up with a pack of wolves, she would have witnessed mating countless times, and the mechanics of canine and human sex aren't *that* different.

I must also confess to being sad that the man didn't take her with him, but that too is unfortunately realistic.

All in all, a wonderful work of imagination, and pretty hot, too! :)

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 15 years ago
Very Good

I love the detail you put into your characters. Great story, that begs for a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous