All Comments on 'Child Stars No Longer'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not to bad

should of had more sex, you should of added strap ons and, some pussy eating instead of just some rubbing. you failed, to even give the girls measurements why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice

thought this was great, it was less bash'n'crash than most celeb stories out there, which i enjoyed. would've liked more to happen at the club, with non-celeb girls involved maybe? could there be a sequel? anyway, i liked the innocence of it and the way you captured their enthusiasm for the situation. really well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!

The Best Celebrity story I've ever read. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Give him a break!

If you know these girls, you should know their sizes. I dunno about you people, but I have a picture up while I'm reading to help out the visualization. Great story, and the best part was it has my number one and number two hottest celebs! Awesome, awesome, awesome.

WindWraithWindWraithalmost 18 years ago
Nice

Not quite up there with your longer stories imo (not enough time for emotional involvement over 2 pages), but really hot none the less. Would love to see more of the same :D

btw, on the subject of measurements, in celeb stories they're irrelevant, since celebs are known already, in other stories I find them distracting (plus I like to be able to visualise the characters how I see them).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous