Childhood Crush and Family Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked up to her and asked "What's wrong? Are you okay?" She nodded her head yes but stared at the ground. He said "Tell me what's bothering you?" She said "I can't". He said "Please tell me. I will try to help anyway I can." He reached around and hugged her. Her tears just fell more and she hugged him back. She wanted to stay right there but was scared to tell him how she felt. Would he take her seriously? She was frozen with fear and could not speak. He leaned back and lifted her chin and asked her to please talk to him. "I can't help if I don't know what the problem is".

She said "If I tell you, it might make things weird between us and I don't want that to happen". He said "Weird? Why would it make it weird"? All she could do was keep looking up at him and her eyes filled up with tears again. He looked at her with a puzzled look trying to figure out what she meant. He said "Have I done something?" She said "No, Patrick, you didn't do anything." She pulled away from him again and was looking at the ground again.

She said "Patrick, did you know.....thhhat I have had a crush on you for all these years?" He was stunned and didn't know what to say. He quietly said "No". She said "When you referred to me as a woman it just hit me really hard. I thought you only thought of me as a kid and never thought that you would look at me as a woman. I know it seems silly and not sure why I got upset. I guess it just means a lot."

He stood there with a warm, aching in his heart. He walked up to her and put both hands on the sides of her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs. He looked at her with tenderness, leaned down and kissed her lightly on her lips. She looked up and saw the tenderness and emotions in his eyes. She reached up and began to kiss him. Her warm sensual tongue meet his and she felt a desire come over her. Her body was coming alive in a way she had never felt.

Patrick could not believe that he was kissing this beautiful creature. His heart was on fire and could feel a yearning throughout his body. The smell of her and the taste of her kiss was exciting him. He could feel the hair on the back of his neck stand up. They finished their kissed and they just looked at each other and grinned. He said "As much I hate to move from this spot, the mosquitoes were starting to make a feast out of me. Do you think we can go back inside now?"

She smiled and said "Yes". She lead the way as he followed. They walked in and he shut the door. She asked if he needed anything for his bites. He said that he would be fine. She wasn't sure where to go to or what to do next. He walked up to her and leaned down to kiss her again. She met his kiss with her kissing him right back. She slid her hands behind his neck pulling him more into her. She wanted to feel his body next to hers. He reached around her, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him even more. She could feel his erection growing and she felt an ache between her legs.

He pulled away, looked at her and asked "Did you want to stop? I don't want you to feel that you have to do anything." She said,"You don't know how long I have wanted to do this. I have wanted you for so long but never as much as I do at this very moment." He kissed her again, raised his right hand from behind her back and slid the palm of his hand down her left nipple. She felt a wave of pleasure straight through to her clit. Her clit was starting to throb. She pulled away and grabbed his hand and lead him to her room. She turned on her bedside lamp and he came behind her and raised his hands to her breasts. He cupped them and rubbed his palms across her nipples.

His tenderness was turning her on more than she had felt before. She turned around and lifted her t-shirt over her head exposing her bare breasts. She reached for the bottom of his t-shirt and starting raising it. He helped to get it the rest of the way off. He leaned down, cupped her left breast and put his mouth over her nipple. She let out a soft moan. As he softly sucked, her head fell back and she could feel the throb between her legs growing stronger. He rose up and kissed her passionately as his hands went down to unbutton her shorts. She unzipped her shorts. He slid his hands around her waist under her shorts down her ass causing her shorts to start sliding down. She took them off the rest of the way breaking their kiss. He realized she was wearing thongs and just took in the view he was seeing.

She turned to the bed and grabbed her other bag and dropped it on the floor. She slide her thongs off and Patrick quickly pulled his shorts and underwear off together. She looked down and looked at his engorged cock. She wrapped her hand around his cock and began to stroke it. He closed his eyes for a second. She pushed him around and told him to sit down. He complied. She got on her knees still stoking him and looked him in the eye with a playful grin. She leaned down and ran her tongue from the base of his cock to the top of his head. She opened her mouth and engulfed his cock in as far as it would go. She wetted his cock as much as she could and mouth fucked him then took her mouth off his cock.

She put her mouth on the top of his cock and sucked it into her mouth. He let out a gasped and then she did it again. It was almost too intense then she took her mouth off his cock. She looked up at him as she went down and cupped one of his balls in her mouth, her warm tongue caressing his ball. She loved watching him watch her. He could not believe how good this felt and then he watched her move to the other ball. Her warm mouth and tongue were being so gentle. His cock was rock hard as she moved back to his cock. She sucked his cock back into her mouth and began to mouth fuck him again. She would stop and stick out her tongue, rubbed his cock up and down, making sure the tip of her tongue always got the sweet spot just under the head. He closed his eyes and got lost in the feeling.

She rose up and began to kiss him as she stroked his cock with her hand. She moved her mouth down to his neck giving him sucking kisses as he moved to his ear. She sucked on his ear lobe. He raised his hand up between her thighs and felt her dewy lips. He rubbed his hand softly back and forth over her lips teasing her. She let out a deeper moan. He told her to get on the bed. She did as she was told willingly.

He got up and got on his knees taking in the sight of her laying there completely exposed. Her lips were clean shaven but she kept her bush at the top unshaved. Her lips were glistening with her juices. He leaned down and started giving her sucking kisses on her inner thighs. She was so full of lust and desire that she felt like she was going out of her mind. He softly ran his tongue up her outer lips to the top and took his tongue away. He did this again and she started moving her hips and he knew she wanted more from him. This time his tongue slid in between her lips up to her clit. She gasped and moaned. Her breathing was increasing.

He lightly did circles softly on her clit with his tongue then switching to a light sucking. She was getting wetter and began grabbing her breasts. He kept on listening to what noises she made. He was intoxicated with her taste, smell and everything about her. Then he could feel her legs start to quiver as she moaned, panted and sighed. She began saying "Oh God, Oh God, Oh My..." Her head rose up and her body tensed up and she let out a deep moan. Her body jerked a couple of times and then she caught her breath as she fell back to the bed.

He stood up and stood between her legs. He rubbed his cock down her lips and back up over her clit. She looked at him with such passion, want in her eyes. He rubbed her lips again and slid his cock in her pussy. He only pressed in a little ways. He pulled out and push it in further this time but not all the way. He pulled it back out and this time pressed his cock in as far as it would go slowly. He wasn't sure if he would bottom out. He didn't want to hurt her. She was able to take all of him in. He thought she felt good and was soaking wet. He did slow strokes at first and watched her watch him. She was enjoying this and every so often her eyes would roll back and she would close her eyes. She had the sweetest of moans.

He grabbed her legs, held them up and closed them. He wrapped his arms around her legs and picked up his pace. Her breathing was changing and she was letting out sighs, sometimes even little whimpers. He took one of his hands from her legs, raising it to her right swaying breast. He lightly pinched her nipple and she took a deep breath and looked at him. She felt insatiable in her desire for him. She wanted him with her whole body. He pinched her nipple again and kept pressure on it. He used his other hand to open her legs putting her right leg off to the side. He let go of her nipple and used his other hand to rub her clit. He was lightly rubbing her clit with his thumb in a circular motion. She watched him as much as she could but the pleasure was escalating. He reached up again and pinched her nipple, rubbing her clit while he was still thrusting his cock in and out of her.

She could feel that she was close to boiling over and about to come. Then she felt the intense warmth, exploding pleasure move out from her clit and she let out louder sigh and moan. She let the rippling wash all over her. He felt her legs go limp for a minute. He kept stroking his cock in and out of her soaked pussy but slowed down to make sure she was okay. Her breathing was faced pace at first but started slowing down. She opened her eyes, looked at him and said "Can I get on top?" He pulled out and lay on the bed next to her. She rolled over to him and kissed him hungrily with her warm wet tongue.

She rose up, scooted down a little and raised her knee to straddle him. She lowered her hips down and just sat on his cock. She rocked her hips back and forth letting her silky wet lips rub his fat cock. She rose up again reached between her legs and positioned his cock right where her velvety vagina was. She lowered herself down as she wetted his cock with her juices again. She rose up 2 more times before he was well lubed. She started out slow watching him watch her. She increased her pace resting her hands on his chest to steady her. He watched her plump breasts sway as she moved. She reached for his hands and pulled them up to her breasts. He caressed and squeezed them. He used his thumbs to flick her nipples which she let out a soft moan, arched her back and her head feel back.

She increased her pace even more and looked to be in another world. He caught her biting her bottom lip. She had a look of pain on her face but he had already seen that twice with her. She was coming. Her pace started to slow down and came to a stop. She just sat there with her eyes closed. He asked "Are you okay?" She couldn't say the word but she nodded her head "Yes". Then she said "Oh God" is the softest voice.

She lay down on his chest with his cock still inside her. He raised his feet up to bend his knees and slowly started to thrust his cock in and out of her. Her breathing changed and he knew she liked it. She rose up and rested on her hands with her face in front of his. He increased his speed as they watched each other. They felt like one. There was an intimacy with Dawn that he had never felt with another woman. He didn't just want to fuck her but to make love to her.

He kept the pace as he watched her. He felt her legs quiver again and she lay back on his chest moaning. He could feel her juices drip down his balls and knew she was soaking wet. He kept pounding and felt the explosion of his cock. He was in a state of euphoria. Afterwards, they both laid there with her still on top exhausted but satisfied.