Childhood Demons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed A'ishah softly, full on the lips and then she smiled, "Now finish your tale before I turn you over and paddle your bottom like a bad little girl."

A'ishah nodded, though she was as full of wonder at Zhaeri's words as she was happy to have heard them. She looked at the rest and nodded.

"I went out there the next day and as it grew hot, I kept working, since the place really needed it by then and I was glad to be there for only that. I would have been beaten if one of the masters had seen it the way that it was until then. My own fault.

While I worked, choking on the dust that I raised myself, I heard the big door of the chicken house open and close. I cursed myself then because I'd meant to keep a better watch on it and I'd missed my chance to see who it was.

I let the dust settle and then I swept very slowly and carefully near that little door.

Then it opened and ... well my heart was in my throat. There I was, on the edge of becoming a woman and I didn't know the man or what he wanted."

She smiled," Well I know what he must have wanted. I only wondered why he would have wanted me."

She laughed, "Stupid, I know.

I hurried over to the wall and knocked. Almost no time later, I heard the three knocks in return, just as my mother had said. So I stepped nearer and turned away. I saw no one when I turned around and so I got down on my shaking knees and waited.

I felt a pair of hands touch my hips, trying to pull me back a little more, so I moved that way and ..."

She laughed, "I was prepared for a stab of pain for a moment - and it happened that way too. But I grew to like that stab quite a lot the next few moments and he held my hips and fucked me very well. I'd been afraid that it wouldn't last long enough for me, but I was wrong - so wrong.

He fucked me on and on, stroking my skin and slapping my ass sometimes in just the right way for a young girl like I was. I hung my head for a little while and then I thought that I'd better keep watch at least a little, just in case.

Oh heavens, how that one plowed me on and on. I had to hold my arm in my mouth to keep still. I shook in his grasp over and over and I wanted to yell out how good that it felt to me to finally be fucked - and so well, my very first time.

I knew it when he filled me, for he pulled back on my hips so hard and he froze in place, pumping me only a little for a time. I shuddered again only for that - only for the thought that I had a man inside of me and he was filling my little place.

I wanted to ask him his name.

I wanted to tell him that I was his from that moment."

She chuckled, "I wanted to tell him that I loved him."

She smiled very softly, "At eighteen, a girl should already be smart enough to know better about so many things.

But I was no one, just a slave that nobody cared about and for that time, I was made to feel so good. I hadn't had all of the little times with boys when a girl learns that romantic stories do not ever come true.

But for me, that one day as I knelt in the hot sun, those romantic thoughts which had never had a chance to be turned to ash as they perhaps should have been much earlier had a chance to rise in me.

So I felt all of those foolish things.

A'ishah sighed then, shaking her head a little, "I found out who it had been after a time. It never happened again with that one.

He was a large man - a slave just as I was. Where I would have wanted to see his face so that I could admire the handsomeness that I was sure just had to be there, I found that it was not. He was rather plain and ugly, the truth be told.

All that he had was a good, strong, hard prick. He was fairly simple too. They used him to service men and women clients - people I would guess who wouldn't care what he looked like or how he acted.

He was caught one afternoon fucking one of the wives of the old man who owned it all, that place."

She shrugged, "After that, he was only a large, simple-minded, ugly man, with no wondrous prick anymore.

When I told my mother that I'd learned who it had been who'd fucked me to my joy so much, she told me that I'd been stupid not to listen to her.

'As long as you didn't know,' she told me, 'then he could have been any man, someone kind, someone noble, a lord, or ... even the Kaliph himself. You should have listened to me. Your heart would still be thanking me for arranging it.'

And I knew then that she'd been right."

A'ishah smiled then, "But on that day, I'd been made a woman at last and as I got to my feet and saw my raw knees, I was smiling - for surely I'd been fucked by a very fine man, no?

I swept up my earlier pile of sweepings and trotted off to get rid of them, for then I had the problem of his seed leaking out of me. I had to run holding my hand over myself - as naked as ever, but a woman now.

The timing of it couldn't have been better, for it was a very hot day and no one was out but me. I was covered in the dust sticking to my own sweat and I wanted to pee and it was so hard not to grin like an idiot as I ran to our room where it was a little cool.

I was chilled instantly and I shivered. My mother had a pan of water there and a cloth to clean me, but I saw her take a long look at my hard little nipples and then she smiled, remembering that she'd promised me two secrets that day.

She washed the dust from me and made me lie down on our bed and she covered me with a blanket. I was such a fool, wanting to tell of it and how it felt and everything - how blue the sky had looked to me afterwards and how even the back part of the yard with it's chickens and goats looked good to me, now that I was seeing it all as though in color for the first time.

My beautiful mother only smiled at me and told me to stop talking so much and so quickly.

She took off her robe then and she came to the bed with the softest smile for me.

Then she lifted the covers from my lower half and admired the seed of a man leaking out of her daughter.

She looked at it for a moment and then she looked at me and told me that she loved me.

Then she leaned down and began to clean my wet and bloody hole again with the cloth.

The seed, she took with her tongue and I was in kept in joy and bliss for the rest of the afternoon."

She fell silent then, resting in Zhaeri's arms for a moment, thinking again of what she'd been told.

The first one to speak was Yasmikha, who smiled widely and clapped her hands in a quiet way. "Oh please, A'ishah, please tell me that you have more of these little tales in you. You have four friends who would listen to anything that you tell, in that nice way that you have.

That was wonderful."

The others were quick to agree and A'ishah nodded, saying that she knew a few and that if she ran out, she was sure that she could make something up to entertain them.

But she was a little on fire by that point, from the way that Zhaeri had stirred her up so gently for all of that time.

She looked around, hoping that one of them would say that they wanted her first, but no one did, which she found both curious and somewhat disappointing.

"You are not thinking properly," Yasmikha smiled, knowing A'ishah's thoughts, "Remember that Zhaeri and I are ... not without our abilities. We can talk; she and I sometimes, and we never make a sound when we do it like that.

She has told me of what was said between you. You are one of three now. She has held you for all of this time, but there is one yet who would welcome you if she was given a chance."

A'ishah's gaze snapped over to Koåhn, who'd somehow moved away during the storytelling and now sat looking both hopeful and bashful on the other side of the cabin.

A'ishah was off the bed in a flash, running to where the fur-covered one sat and she almost crashed into her and rode her down with a laugh. They became a ball of limbs and laughter in the next instant as A'ishah hung on and kissed and tickled and caressed and nipped until Koåhn, who was almost twice the Bedouin's weight, lay helpless.

A'ishah crawled up onto her and crept forward to gaze down into those red eyes for a long moment before they smiled at each other and she sank down to wiggle slowly against that soft fur.

"Don't ever be shy with me, you beauty," she sighed as she kissed Koåhn softly, "I feel joy only to be here against you like this."

She watched as her own fingers slid through the fur on Koåhn's chest for a moment, "Look at you," she chuckled, "I have heard a little of how things were for you all after your home was lost. And even still, I find that I am so jealous of Zhaeri, for she had you for a sister when you both needed each other so.

Such sweet things you must have been together."

She could hear the smile in Yasmikha's voice from across the room as she said, "See? There is your heart. It rings like a bell to me. You are right far more than you might imagine. Whenever I looked to find those two, it always did my heart good to see them, just little ones as they were then, always walking and holding hands."

"Ahh," A'ishah smiled down, "I know it. I can feel it. Look at me, I am so small to you all, but I could be so happy just to be allowed to curl up like a kitten and sleep right here." She kissed Koåhn again very softly, "I do not know what it means, one of three, but I like it."

She lowered her head and she moved back, loving how it felt to let her legs slip off on either side of that hard, fur-covered belly, and then she opened her mouth, not even looking as she began to nuzzle like a newborn until her lips found a nipple.

She moved her hands then to hold that breast, still running her fingers through the soft fur as she began to suckle.

She didn't see it, but Koåhn's eyes slid closed as she reached to touch and caress A'ishah wherever she could while she moaned and cooed very softly to her.

Zhaeri joined them then, taking the other nipple as well as her cue by suckling as softly as A'ishah must be doing it for a moment. "Move down, A'ishah," she whispered, I will keep our girl here entertained. There are things that I know that you wish to learn about my sister and if I allow it, she will be too shy to enjoy it."

A'ishah opened her eyes and nodded, stretching over to kiss Zhaeri's cheek for a moment before she moved back and down the incline a little more.

Of the four of them, Håkan and Yasmikha were the darkest naturally. If they were not feeling very charitable toward themselves, they'd say that they were a lovely color - for a dull shade of mud. It hadn't come up yet, or A'ishah would have given them an argument over it.

Next came Zhaeri, who was the same tone, though somewhat lighter.

Koåhn was ... well, she was Koåhn.

Her skin, if you looked into her fur for it, was much lighter, and her fur tended toward almost white over her chest and her upper belly. Her hair was a dark shade of brown and it appeared long, but that was only what was attached to her head.

But it didn't end at the back of her head. It went on and on, growing out of her back near the line over her spine as a long and quite attached mane which ended as a single thin dark line which ran to her hips. But A'ishah hadn't seen that yet.

The fur over the rest of her was a neutral brownish color, almost perfect as camouflage in anything but snow in daylight. It covered the rest of her and A'ishah was so taken with it.

Under the whitish, fur-covered swells of her breasts, larger than Zhaeri's but not all that much, the fur was darker until it came near the middle where it was white. Just at about the midpoint between her navel and her breasts, a thin dark line began over the centerline of her body, just barely visible from a slight distance, since up close, one would never see it at all. That line ran down, slowly growing both wider and darker, skipping over her navel before really growing as a dark stripe down her belly to become the deep, dark brown thatch which covered her mound. Even there, it was the same short fur only thicker, not the wiry pubic hair which all female orcs tend to grow.

When A'ishah got there, she saw that Koåhn's legs were somewhat spread and she looked and stared a little - all while trying not to, of course. It was beautiful to her as all of Koåhn was to her eyes. The girl was softness and innate grace mixed in a perfect blend of uncertainty, shyness, and even wildness - and it went without saying that if pressed or driven in the right way, the girl could be fearless and savage.

But there was something wrong with the picture somehow. For a short time, A'ishah was stumped, not getting what it was. At last, she put it down to the relative dimness in the cabin, but she knew even then that as an explanation, it didn't cover it at all.

And then, all at once, A'ishah knew.

She reached out and touched the fur that she saw very softly for a moment.

"Koåhn, you wonderful girl, please don't be shy with me. You're hiding down here and there's no need, my love."

She kept touching and she was even sure of it the longer that it went on.

Koåhn's tail.

Koåhn was feeling shy over this last bit of her geography and she was holding her tail, which was very much like a bit of a long goat's tail, over her furry femininity very tightly, like a dog who was in fear.

A'ishah eased herself down and began to kiss and press her face in against the tail and she mewled soft little noises as she went, pressing and nuzzling for a long while, until at last, she felt the tension in the tail ease off very slowly so that the tail gradually dipped down to lie flat against the bed.

"Thank you for your trust in me," A'ishah whispered, "Now, I want to show you how wrong you have been about me."

A'ishah renewed her soft nuzzling and mewling, leaving constant light kisses everywhere that she went and after a little while, she put a little melody to it, remembering a song that her mother had sung to her when she must have been an infant when she nursed. A'ishah couldn't remember it that far back, of course, but she could remember it very well from a little later on when her mother had sung it softly on those nights when A'ishah had been a little girl who'd awoken out of a bad dream and been frightened.

She hummed the melody softly and cooed quietly and she kept it up as she felt the tension ease from those wild loins and to her, it felt like a reward. So when she finally began to lick and suck out those sweet lips, she still hummed, though she had to fight off her smile by that time.

Koåhn's hips had begun to buck very gently, not all that much and it wasn't hard to follow them along as they did. The juice which came to her was sweet and tangy at the same time and A'ishah couldn't get enough of it, though as hungry for it as she was by that point, she knew that this was not the time for it, so she kept things soft and very loving.

She knew that she had no tusks and somehow, she knew that these girls - when they were feeling it, would be doing this with a fair degree of loudness as well.

So A'ishah didn't do that at all. She was very quiet, letting only the occasional soft, wet sounds escape.

She reached and held on to Koåhn's hips, sliding her thumbs over the soft fur and reaching up to pet that wonderful furry belly as she lapped and licked in absolute bliss for this amazing girl.

Koåhn was moaning then, moaning and sighing as her hips and legs moved of their own will. A'ishah hung on and kept at it, softly all the while and sometimes, she went back to her little lullaby. She was still humming it when she finally turned her attention to the nub which was rubbing her nose by that point.

A'ishah wanted to cry out in delight at what she'd found, but she was mindful of the overall tone of the experience that she was trying to provide so she didn't. If she sucked that thing in and held it while pressing inward with her lips ...

Koåhn's clitoris was a little over three inches long.

A'ishah turned her loving to that part and it moved Koåhn to bucking, still gently but the ... excursions were longer, up and down, until the wild girl under A'ishah's mouth began to shudder and shake, her moaning rising in pitch until she sounded desperate and A'ishah felt Koåhn's hand on her head, pressing her down, needing her so much for a moment before she eased up, not wanting to hurt A'ishah.

But A'ishah took that large hand and held it against her head, her smaller fingers slipping between Koåhn's larger ones and finally trilling her tongue to finish Koåhn, who arched her back up from the bed with Zhaeri still on her as she did. She hung there for a long moment and then she dropped back down with a long groan and some weak, restless writhing for a moment.

"What did you do to her?" Zhaeri asked in a little amazement, " ... And may I please have some of it as well?"

A'ishah didn't have time to answer as Koåhn lifted her head, her voice sounding small and very needy as she tried to pull and coax and beg A'ishah to lie on her next to Zhaeri.

When she had them both where she wanted them, Koåhn kissed them passionately and tenderly at the same time, alternating somehow in a way that startled both of the others.

She held A'ishah's head and licked her face - openly licking and not caring at all before she did the same to Zhaeri.

When she'd settled down a little, she sighed with a smile and thanked them both pointedly in their language.

"What did she say?" A'ishah asked and Zhaeri laughed softly, "What do you imagine that she might have said? That came from deep inside of her, where there is no room for thought to seek for translation. Koåhn says it very seldom A'ishah, but this night, her shy heart has opened to you. Try to guess."

"Well," A'ishah whispered, "she liked it?"

Zhaeri nodded, "And?"

"And she ... she likes me?"

But Zhaeri shook her head then, "No. That was obvious. I said that her heart has opened. Her cries were in passion, of course, so you must temper it a little, but Koåhn spoke of her love for her new sister - as we will call you."

A'ishah smiled then, looking at them both for a moment and feeling like a part of something which she didn't truly understand yet, but that didn't matter to her. She liked it.

"One of three, right?"

They nodded and both of them hugged her for a moment.

"You are now our sister," Zhaeri smiled. "It means that we three will be close because of our hearts and how they will be bound. We will share many things together.

Yasmikha wishes to seek for the man that she spoke of to you. I have found him in my thoughts from the words that she said were spoken between you. Koåhn and I will help her to find him. From what I know already, when she finds him, he will be in some danger. What it is, I do not yet know.

But I know that she wants him.

If it comes to pass and he lives - and wants her - then she will be one of two.

We together will always each be one of three, even though really, we will each be one of four."

A'ishah didn't understand much of it at all and her expression said as much.

Koåhn struggled then to help. "Us three," she smiled, "Always love - always help - always."

A'ishah got that and she nodded, wanting that as well. But the rest ...

"Us three," Koåhn said again, "Always need. Help each other. Help work. Help food. Help with ... Håkan."

She looked over at Zhaeri, clearly out of road, "Zhaeri, what word? I need her word."

She spoke in their tongue for a moment and Zhaeri nodded, lowering her head to whisper it even more quietly to Koåhn, who grinned then and nodded.

She looked at A'ishah, "Yasmikha want man. Want be one of two, yes?"

A'ishah got it and nodded, "She wants that one to be her man. What about the rest?"

Koåhn grinned, "We - we three, wives Håkan."

A'ishah's mouth fell open at that, "But ... but ... I like him, but I can't ... He's much too large. I have ... seen many men," she said, almost stammering a little, "but what he has is larger by far."