Childhood Demons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,931 Followers

"Perhaps," Zhaeri smiled, "and perhaps all that is needed is the will to have what he as in you. But this is not the time to try by the feeling of fear that I see in you."

Koåhn shook her head, not satisfied with things yet. She pulled A'ishah close and rolled her toward Zhaeri so that the human felt just a little crushed between them.

At that point, Koåhn began to caress A'ishah's face, leaning in to leave little kisses while she thought of the words that she wanted to use.

"Wives are to ... please the male, yes? You are small, he knows it. He ... he loves A'ishah. You do ..."

She looked past A'ishah to Zhaeri, who had gone back to kissing A'ishah wherever she could. "Zhaeri? More words."

Zhaeri lifted her head, "Håkan won't do that to you, not until you ask him for it. Think a little and do what you can for him. What she means is that he already loves you. We all do."

She moved to lean on her elbow, whispering into A'ishah's ear so that she shivered and reached back to touch Zhaeri's thigh to let her know that she liked this.

"One of three means that you are one of his three wives. but really, it means that you belong to us, Koåhn and me. We belong to you. We belong to each other, us three. That way, there are three of us who will always take care of the other two in it.

Håkan knows that and he wants us to be that way. It makes all of our lives easier, since none of us is as big and strong as the older ones are. He's so big and ..." she grinned a little, "well, he'd worry himself to death if you sneezed twice in a row. This way, he knows that we'll take care of each other first."

"But what about ... fucking?" A'ishah asked a little nervously.

Koåhn shook her head, "When you ... want him. Then."

Zhaeri nodded, "We'll make him happy. Do whatever you can think of. A'ishah, we are alone here. There are no hordes of our kind all over this place. Even if there were, Håkan would stand out, because he's a good male. You wouldn't want to know the rest, believe me.

We're a little happy because of it in a strange way. If there were lots of us around, all three of his sisters would spend our days having to pull all of the hopefuls off him, just so that he might eat his dinner in peace with us.

So stop worrying and kiss me a little more."

"Well," Yasmikha said as she sat up and turned around so that she straddled her brother, "Small as a word finds very little on me to fit, so I will please Håkan now. This night will be the last for a time. We leave on the morning tide."

"Where we go?" Koåhn asked, tilting her head, "Not back north? Not now?"

"Nooo," Yasmikha groaned as she slid down that big hard thing of her brother's to impale herself. She held still for a moment before she began to work her hips, "We go east. There is a man there who I wish to come to know and who is to say? A'ishah's Spaniard is there as well. We might save him for her if she finds that she wants a smaller prick for herself. I cannot tell yet.

I know only that they will fight in a few days' time. I do not even know the man I seek yet, but I want the chance to learn of him, so we must go while he still has time."

A'ishah felt herself being rolled off Koåhn very gently and before she knew it, she was being moved around with smiling instructions from Zhaeri.

"Stand," she said as she got down and leaned back some distance from the edge of the bed. "Now bend over, little sister. No no, do not try to get onto the bed to come to me. Only bring your sweet mouth to my naked hole here.

See? It runs for you as it has since I held you. Come and taste what I have for you now. Koåhn will find her own happiness with you."

A'ishah didn't understand, but she was willing, and so she leaned down more, holding herself up a little with her hands to get the right height. As he opened her mouth and began, she felt the heat of Koåhn's tongue as it slid into her and she moved up onto her toes in response, wondering just how long that tongue was.

Zhaeri reached to hold A'ishah's head gently and she slid down a little more as her hips began to move and weave in response to what A'ishah was doing to her.

A'ishah found herself torn, wanting to do well for Zhaeri and yet her concentration was being severely buffeted from behind. It went on until Zhaeri cried out the first time, blessing A'ishah by the names of gods which she'd never heard in her life up to that point.

As the orgasm faded with Zhaeri still clutching A'ishah's head, A'ishah began to feel something else back there, slipping around a little uncertainly for a short time before A'ishah knew that her opening had been found. She felt large and furry hands take her by the hips and she knew then what it was, by the relatively shallow strokes from what she thought just had to be an uncomfortable way for Koåhn to be standing, with her knees a little bent to get the angle. So she arched her back downward slowly, not wanting to break the beautiful connection.

Koåhn was fucking her with that clitoris of hers, and it felt so good just from the knowing of it as she felt her ass being pressed against so slowly time and again. The thing inside of her didn't reach all that far, but it felt wonderful, the kind of little prick that she knew that she could never refuse, not after knowing what it was and the easy way that she'd been taken. The thrusts told her a lot as well and she reveled in it, risking a happy look backward a time or two.

"I am falling in love," A'ishah announced very quietly to Zhaeri's wet sex. Koåhn moaned for how good it felt to her and for Zhaeri's part, she only smiled as she reached to hold A'ishah's head again.

"Then you are the last and the most needed," the thin orc-girl sighed, "We have felt this way about you from the first."

A'ishah gasped as she felt what was inside of her grow. After a few moments, she found that she was really being fucked properly. She loved to feel and hear the soft slapping against her bottom.

She looked at Zhaeri in confusion, wanting to ask, but all that came out of her was a tortured little mewling. "H - how - w ...?"

The world spun around her and A'ishah fell for a split-second to find herself on her back, lying on Koåhn - who was holding her tightly as she fucked and fucked, like a frenzied thing, half curled around her down there to keep the angle.

A'ishah's world jiggled and bounced, but it was incredible to her.

She watched Zhaeri's face smile down at her, "Well, I'd say that you've really done it, little sister. You should see Koåhn's face. She's so happy to have found someone just your size to fuck."

Zhaeri smiled even wider as she reached out to touch one of A'ishah's nipples, "Did you forget when I told you that she's part-demon?"

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,931 Followers