Children of Sin Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are the handcuffs for, love?" she said, her heart racing even more. This was quite a surprise, even a little scary, she thought.

Grant still didn't talk, bending over to kiss her on the lips instead. It was odd how soft his kiss was now, Leslie thought to herself. She gasped slightly as she felt one cold, heavy ring of the cuffs lay on her bare stomach. The heavy, metallic cuff began to trail down, chilling her with little shivers. Grant's warm lips pressed firmly against her own as she felt the cold handcuffs meet the top of her pubic mound, traveling through the thin patch of hair before making contact with her flesh. Her hips jerked as the chilled metal met her hooded clit, and Grant's kiss deepened. She could feel the nearly icy metal handcuffs travel up and down her wet labia, chilling her but at the same time arousing her like she had never experienced before. Eventually, Grant pressed the cold metal fully against her, and she could feel the metal cuffs warm between her genitals and his hand.

This excitement was different than anything she had felt before. For some reason, she could feel a little fear mixed into her arousal, the coldness not just coming from the handcuffs. This was something that she had never felt with anyone, not even when she had given her virginity to Samuel. At that time, it had been less like fear and more like anticipation, a moment she had built herself up for a long time. Now, as Grant pulled her arms above her head, she was experiencing something entirely different, and there was a doubt in her heart. As she felt one of the now warmed cuffs surround her left wrist, hearing its metallic ratcheting as it closed in tightly around it, the fear began to grow. Now she realized what it was that was missing as she felt the heavy cuff lay against her arm. When her right arm was secured, the chain of the cuffs wrapped around the metal head of Grant's bed, she realized that the security she had felt with Samuel was not there. Her breath quickened and she felt Grant's tongue lick where her arms contacted the handcuffs, and she could feel sweat already begin to form on her forehead. She was trapped, she couldn't move now, and she very highly doubted that Grant would stop now even if she tried.

Even the, however, she wasn't in a panic. Instead, Leslie found herself even further inside of her dark lust. She barely noticed as Grant slid into position over her. Her mind didn't focus on the sharp pain as he pushed his cock roughly inside of her enflamed pussy. She didn't even pay attention as he humped against her, hard, their pelvises crashing together with bone-jarring force. All she could feel was the electricity buzz all over a body that was both warmed and chilled by the pleasure it was receiving. She didn't even realize the bizarre animal cries she made as the orgasm quickened. Her green eyes were half-shut, spinning like they were going into a drunken stupor. Eventually, as she stared at the bedside lamp to her left, she drifted away entirely, the soft glow of the little reading lamp becoming the last thing she saw that night.

Grant lay in bed next to the quietly slumbering goddess next to him. She had passed out just as finished fucking her, and her stomach was still shiny from where he had sprayed her with his sperm. He had tried to rouse her, but, realizing that she was out for the count, he decided instead to un-cuff her. She was now curled up beside him, breathing deeply and sleeping soundly, and Grant could feel both a state of bliss and of wonder come over him. He had done it. He had finally gotten the girl of his dreams. He was triumphant, and he remained in his state of euphoria for quite some time, simply taking pleasure at the sight of this conquered woman. He watched her lips move slightly in her sleep, as if she were talking in her dreams. No longer the slut screaming out for more, she was once again the innocent, beautiful girl he had been attracted to so many years ago. Good God, Grant, are you actually falling in love with her? He chuckled quietly to himself and simply laid back, staring up through the skylight over his bed. He watched the stars shine above him, the edge of the full moon peaking just behind an invisible, dark cloud. His heart and breathing had come back down, but he was no closer to falling asleep. With a sigh, Grant took one last look at Leslie before getting out of his bed.

He walked quietly into the silent hallway. The whole wall opposite his and his sister's bedroom doors was nothing but windows, and the night outside cast a blue light into the darkened house. Making sure that Ericka's door was still closed, he walked casually but silently toward the kitchen. Apparently the noise he and Leslie made hadn't woke up his sister, which was a relief. Still, he really didn't want to wake her by accidentally tripping over a table or something stupid.

Walking barefoot on the cold kitchen tile, Grant sucked in his breath in a short shiver. He had enough sense to have put on his boxers, but not enough sense to have put on his slippers. Opening the large metal door of the refrigerator, his eyes adjusted to the bright light inside to peer at its contents. The sweat still clung to his body and was chilled by the refrigerated air hitting him now, and he looked for something to replace some of the fluids he had lost. Not seeing much that was very appetizing, especially this time of night, he opted for the carton of orange-juice. Deciding that no one would be awake to yell at him, Grant started to drink straight from the carton.

"And you always yell at me for doing that," a voice suddenly came from out of the dark, startling Grant and nearly causing him to spit out the juice in his mouth. He turned quickly and was met with a smiling Ericka, dimly lit by the refrigerator light.

"Jeezus, Ericka! What are you doing up?" Grant asked, trying to regain his composure and wiping some juice that had spilled on his chin. Suddenly, a disturbing thought came over him, and he asked, "I didn't wake you, did I?"

"Not really. I woke up because I wanted to see if my brother had come home from his party yet. And here you are." she said with an odd matter-of-fact attitude. Her eyes looked half-shut, and he realized she wasn't wearing her glasses. Actually, in this sort of half-asleep state, she was looking extremely sexy.

"Yeah, well, when I came in, your door was closed, so I assumed you were asleep," Grant answered, trying not to sound nervous. She approached him, and he noticed that she was wearing a different T-shirt than the one he had seen her in when he left. In fact, he could just make out the red panties underneath the loose shirt, a definite change from the white panties he had seen her in earlier.

She gave him a grin and said, "Well, you look like you had some fun tonight."

Grant was unsure of what she meant. He realized he was probably still looking pretty sweaty. Did she know? Still unsure, he answered, "Um, yeah, it was a pretty good party."

"I bet," she said, her eyebrow lifting a little. She got even closer to him now and grabbed the carton of orange-juice in his hand, her fingers gently brushing against the back of his hand. Very casually, she took the cardboard carton from his grip and brought it to her lips, drinking right where Grant had only a few seconds ago.

Grant could feel his heart suddenly start racing again, as well as his arousal, which was crazy considering he had only just finished ravaging Leslie not even a half-hour ago. He watched her wipe her lips and place the carton back on the refrigerator door, leaning against him and pressing one soft breast against his arm. He could smell her gorgeous scent, and Grant found himself frozen to his place. Looking back at him, Ericka smiled sweetly and brought a hand to his face. For a moment, his heart seemed like it wanted to jump out of his chest, until he felt Ericka rubbing her fingers roughly against his cheek. Bringing her hand back, she looked closely at her finger tips.

"Hmm... I think know this color lipstick," she said dryly. Her expression, though still holding a smile, seemed empty, almost emotionless. Grant was now even more sure that she knew something.

"Uh, Ericka... did you?..." Grant finally tried to gather the courage to ask her directly if she knew he had just had sex with her old best-friend, but as soon as Ericka looked up at him, his courage failed.

"Yes?..." she asked, though it almost seemed to Grant that she was answering his unasked question.

He struggled, trying to make himself say it, but in the end, all that came out was, "Did you... have a good night too?"

She smiled a little. "Yes, Grant, I had a fine time tonight. Thank you for asking."

Grant nodded and let out a small sigh. He knew that Ericka knew something, but he decided the time just wasn't right to figure out what it was. He turned to close the refrigerator door, again trying to regain some composure. As the door shut and the room was again filled with darkness, Grant suddenly felt two arms wrap around his midsection, and two soft hands came up to rest on his chest. Ericka pulled him close to her, her breasts now firmly planted against the middle of his back, and she let her head rest against his shoulder from behind. Grant froze yet again, one hand still on the door handle while the other hung limply at his side, and the two step-siblings stayed in this position for what seemed like ten minutes. He felt her chest move against him with her breath, as well as with his own. Eventually, he brought one hand up to hers, giving it a soft squeeze. She answered the squeeze by tightening the embrace and burying her face into his back, her warm breath hitting him softly. Her long, deep red hair was tickling the back of his neck just as softly, and he quietly prayed that this moment wouldn't end.

With her face touching his warm, bare skin, Ericka finally spoke, softly. "I'm glad you're home... safe... Grant."

Grant nodded silently, unable to bring speech to his lips.

Slowly, perhaps reluctantly, Ericka broke the embrace and, with one final touch to his shoulder, she walked away, her fingers trailing across his back as she moved.

Grant didn't move from his spot. He stared forward, at the dark, barely visible reflection of himself in the metal refrigerator door. He had been wrong. He had taken the woman of his dreams, but now realized that he was still feeling empty. His feelings for Ericka had proven far too intense, and Grant was unsure of himself. He realized that while he had desired Leslie for years, the one woman he had truly always desired was completely unattainable. His confidence had failed him, and he was left to stare at the reflection in front of him.

To be continued in Chapter 5: The Child of Envy