Chilled and Sun Toasted

Story Info
Sister in law and I share a happy ending to a camping trip.
1.3k words
4.12
26.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The campsite was a cow paddock on the banks of the river. We pitched between two large trees that afforded us privacy from the few other campers. The river was fed from the mountains and while only about 20 m across it ran fast and deep. Crystal clear, we had already seen two trout pulled from it by a grizzled old timer. In the late summer afternoon sun it was idllic. There were about three hours before sunset and with the tent up it was too early to start a fire and begin cooking. I put a few beers and a bottle of wine into a bag, and with some paracord, floated it out into the river.

"Its pretty chilly!' I remarked "We should have some cold ones in no time!"

My sister in law looked up as she set up her camping chair.

"Great, I'm parched. Why don't we join them?"

I look appraisingly at her and enthusiastically agreed. It was a hot day and it had been a long drive. A dip in the river would be just what the Doctor ordered. I stripped off, pausing for just a second when I reached my briefs and then dropped them too. We had spent several days in a tent together and privacy had not always been easy. I didn't think she would mind my nudity and the sun hitting my skin was glorious.

I looked up and saw her glancing at me and I couldn't help but feel the blood begin to head south under her gaze. Then she too shrugged off her clothes till she stood in the field proud and naked. We we both past our prime but she had fought back against the years and despite being in her fifties, six months of personal trainer as well as good genetics had left her with a body looking decades younger. Slender with small breasts she had a slight paunch still but to my eye that just made her look all the more beautiful. I turned towards the river as my penis started to betray my thoughts.

"After you then!" She said and I gingerly climbed down the bank and slipped into the water using the rocks for a footing. Sweet lord it was cold! The water was crystal clear and summer had done little to disguise its origin as snow melt from the mountains. The temperature wasn't the all of it though. The current was wicked and pulled at my body. I lowered myself down till the water covered my shoulders and as my breathing spasmed I held on to a large rock.

Seeing me safely in she followed. I looked up and had a beautifully lit view of her breasts hanging down as she bent forward and then as she turned to slip in, her round white bottom was inches from my face. I caught a glimpse of her pussy between her legs. It seemed puffy to me. Perhaps I wasn't the only one warmed by the situation?

She slipped a bit and I reached out to grab her shoulder. Touching her while naked for the first time felt like I had touched a live wire. Both of us stared at each other as we adjusted our footing. Swimming was out of the question with the current and we could only last a few minutes before the cold made our skin tingle. Time to get out!

She went first and I again let my eyes enjoy her now faintly pink untanned arse and that suspiciously still puffy pussy. I followed her and stood facing the sun to dry while my sister in law used a towel.

"How about some wine?" She asked as she pulled the towel roughly back and forth on her back making her small breasts sway. I duly grabbed some glasses and pulled the bag out of the river, filled both, and then went back up the bank. She was sitting in her moon chair facing the low sun and the towel was wrapped around her head. Kind of curious since neither of us had gotten our hair wet! She sat naked with one leg crossed over another. As I walked to her I could feel the weight of my now full cock. I handed her the wine and it was pointing straight at her.

"So much for cold water killing your ardour!' She remarked with a laugh and took the wine glass while staring at my arousal.

I blushed and sat in my own chair. I moved it so I could feel the sun but also look at my sister in law. We smiled at each and toasted a perfect end to the day.

She then uncrossed her legs and sat with them parted so I had an unobscured view of her pussy. Pink and puffy bathed in sunlight.

"You know what would make it perfect?" She asked "if we both came! Hey easy cowboy-we're so not fucking! Big Sis would go spare and you know she has a sixth sense for such things. But I reckon if there's no touching where's the crime?"

I had of course looked up expectancy as she had spoken and gulping at my wine nodded my agreement while my cock twitched its own assent.

My sister in law dipped her forefinger in her wine before putting the glass down. Then looking me straight in the eye she ran that finger round one of her nipples. Teasing the aureola before flicking her nipple and then lightly pinching it. Her lips parted slightly but her gaze never moved as she dropped her hand to her thigh and dragged the finger nail up and towards her vulva. There was no hiding her arousal now. Her outer lips were full and open and I could see her wetness. Her finger came to rest on her hooded clit and she began to rub gently round and round.

I dropped my hand onto my now rock hard cock and started to stroke in time with her finger. She smiled and with her other hand went back to pulling on her nipples. Alternating between flicking and pinching them in turn. Each time she did there was a little gasp and her circling finger sped up a bit. The view was intoxicating and I could feel my orgasm building, but I knew not too cum too early or she might stop. I dropped my hand down a little so each stroke missed the head of my cock and matched her speed.

He smile had turned to a look of intense concentration as her finger was replaced by her whole hand that rubbed furiously. Her eyes dropped from mine to watch my hand and cock. She then started thrusting her fingers into her pussy. At first just a little but very quickly most of her fingers were being pushed in and out at a frantic rate. She was so wet her hand shone in the sunlight.

"Now!' She cried as she started rapidly slapping her clit. She arched her back so her pelvis thrust toward me and started to orgasm. Moving my hand It took only a few strokes before I too was cumming. A thick rope launching towards her only to land well short on the grass. All the time my sister in law was still riding her orgasm. She had told me as a tease once she could cum for twenty seconds or so while masturbating and she may have just set a new record. She too sat back and casually picked up her glass.

I smiled and opened my mouth to make some inane attempt at humour but the first person to speak was in fact neither of us.

"Afternoon folks! How you enjoying the campsite?" Said a farmer sitting on his ATV with a grin that you just knew meant he had seen it all. This would be one small town we couldn't come back to!