Chimera Isle Ch. 04

Story Info
It's the first day on the job. How can work be so much fun?
2.4k words
4.55
13.9k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cambry, Keeli and Grant walked slowly back to their summer haven basking in the warm ocean breeze. They had just finished up their orientation meeting at their summer job here at Chimera Isle and all were still tingling from the sexual display they had witnessed. This was definitely going to be a different place to work than any had worked before.

After Jon, one of the hundreds of employees from Chimera Isle, exploded onto the owner’s wife, Cambry had glanced around the large auditorium to find couples necking, and quite a few individuals, Keeli included, masturbating and fondling themselves. The rest of the Chimera Isle staff, like Cambry, were so spellbound by the sexy Mrs. Love that they couldn’t rip their eyes or their thoughts from what was happening on stage.

“I can’t possibly turn in for the night after that!” exclaimed a skipping Keeli. “Please come with me to the pool. Just for a little while.” Cambry shook her head no. She wasn’t quite used to this place yet. “Grant?” pleaded Keeli. “I really don’t want to go alone.”

“I’m gonna have to decline,” he answered apologetically. “I have to report to the front office of the resort at 5:00 a.m. I was up at four this morning as it is. Sorry.”

“Oh!” huffed Keeli. “And I didn’t even bring my “friend” with me! How am I supposed to work this off if you all won’t help me mingle and I don’t have my vibrator?”

Cambry snorted. “If you’re just looking to get you some ass, you really don’t need me.”

“Grant can be my “friend” tonight,” she teased, hoping to get Grant into bed with her. He was absolutely gorgeous and she really needed to screw somebody. She was aching. But Grant laughed it off.

“Even if I wanted to, I’m afraid my performance would suffer from pure exhaustion.”

Keeli tried to pretend she didn’t give a fart, and simply pouted (she hoped cutely) and followed the other two through the front door of their beach house. She wasn’t used to being turned down.

They could hear the frolicking that must have been happening in the pool, which was shared by the area four houses.

Their five-bedroom beach house was brightly lit; the kitchen overhead illuminating the open living room and kitchen. The three walked in to see a small orgy happening right in their common area. Shelly, one of the five roommates, was laying on the coffee table with her boyfriend, and fifth roommate, Marcus’ cock driving in and out of her mouth. Another guy’s head was in between Shelly’s legs tongueing her to a climax. A third male sat on the couch, watching the three-way taking place before him, rubbing a bulge in his pants.

Marcus caught sight of the flabbergasted roommates in the doorway and smiled wickedly. “You want to be next honey?” he snickered to nobody in particular.

Cambry stole to her bedroom, trying not to look back, while Keeli debated the offer. She’d never had sex with more than one guy at a time. But something about Marcus and his eerie friend on the couch gave her the willies for now. She decided to keep the possibility open.

“Maybe next time,” she called in her sexiest voice. She looked Marcus up and down slowly before letting herself into her room. Her last visual had Shelly with Marcus’ black super-sized chubby pointed to the heavens, her pink wet tongue lapping at his testacles, and the second friend pointing his throbbing cock head at Shelly’s shimmering snatch. Maybe she'd have to finish herself off without a "friend."

***

Bright and early the next morning, Cambry and Keeli reached the resort pool without circumstance. Waiting for them was the pool manager, Kevin. He glanced at them quickly to make sure they were in uniform and pointed them to the clubhouse.

“We’re waiting for a couple more. Badges are inside until I learn names.”

About seven other employees were sitting around the empty tables and chairs in the same “uniform”. The girls were all wearing the green and blue tropical looking string bikinis with the matching miniscule wrap around their waist and the boys were all wearing the basically solid green swim shorts with the lone blue stripe. The shorts clung to their hipbones, hanging way below their navel, freely showcasing their lower abdomen and those sexy muscles that separated the good-looking guys from the outstanding. Keeli and Cambry joined the others after creating their own name badges.

They received schedules once the entire Pool Staff had arrived and Cambry was disheartened to see that her first shift was immediately following this training meeting. Keeli was sad that hers wasn’t.

“You’ll be working when the guests arrive,” she pouted, studying her own schedule. “I won’t get to see them until the dinner show.”

The hour flew by and the abrupt “training” was over before they knew it. In short, they were to keep the guests happy and the pool area clean. Taking orders from guests and the shift leader sounded easy enough.

Keeli wished she could linger but she had to meet with her dinner group after breakfast to prepare for the show tonight. "You’ll be fine. Have fun!” she crooned on her way to the employee cafeteria for breakfast.

“We’ve got about an hour before the guests will start to arrive,” explained Kevin to the four staff who were left. “Fix yourselves up in the locker rooms, then report back here. We’re going to fire up the grill at eleven, but we could have guests before then so I need the pool deck ready.”

Cambry was given the luxurious job of hosing down the pool deck once she’d readied herself. She pulled her curly honey colored hair up into a ponytail in the locker room and put on her favorite hoop earrings. The faux blue diamond studs she had in her second ear hole matched her bathing suit nicely. The other girl working with Cambry this morning smiled and left Cambry to the mirror alone. Cambry’s nerves were jumping every which way, but she figured guests would take their time before making it to the pool.

The two male staff who were working this first shift were setting up umbrellas and lounge chairs around the pool as Cambry sprayed the cement clean. She had all but finished when two arms encircled her small figure and removed her modest B-cups from her bikini top by pushing the top down and tucking it under her breasts.

Startled she jumped forward only to be pulled right back by strong hairy arms. A warm husky breath tickled her ear.

“I’ve never seen you before. Is this your first year?”

Cambry inhaled to keep from panicking. Was this a fellow employee? Was it a guest? What was she supposed to do? “Y-y-yes,” she stammered. “First year.” The hands were titillating her betraying nipples, which were hard and erect. The voice was now nibbling at her ears. “And y-you? I take it you’ve b-been here before.” Chills of anticipation ran down her spine as she waited to see what would happen to her. This is what she signed up for.

The arms whirled Cambry around and she was suddenly face to face with an older gentleman who looked as if he worked out for a living. The guy was huge. “The wife and I come every year,” breathed the beautiful specimen. “What’s your name,” he asked as he bent to suckle her warm breasts.

Cambry’s knees almost gave out as he nipped her nipples with his teeth and squeezed her tits with his rough hands. She glanced around to see that they were off to one side of the pool, but within view of everybody.

“I’m Cambry,” she moaned as the stranger slid his hand between her thighs and his finger actually slipped into her bikini bottoms. This guy sure knew what he was doing. Cambry was ready to comply with anything this guy asked of her while he manipulated her pussy lips and slurped at her titties. The stranger’s finger had no problem probing into her slit; Cambry was already dripping with her own wetness. His knowledgeable fingers felt fantastic thrusting into her. Her breathing became ragged as she orgasmed quickly.

“Well Cambry,” groaned the large guest. “Shall we christen the new season?” And without waiting for her response, the stranger picked Cambry up and carried her into the nearest locker room.

Cambry was placed on her feet inside the locker room and forced onto her knees by this man. He pulled his shorts just over his cock as it lay against his trousers semi-hard.

Oral sex was something Cambry never cared for, so she hesitated. She hadn’t wanted him to stop playing with her either. Her pussy was throbbing with excitement. Why did he have to stop? Now he was just standing in front of her, waiting for her to return the favor. Reluctantly she took just the head into her mouth. She swirled the top with her tongue and pulled it out. She looked around. Nobody else was around. She started at the base near his balls and tongued his meat all the way to the tip as she’d seen Mrs. Love do last night. She liked the way his balls had tasted so she began to massage his growing rod with her hands and suck on the rumbling bags underneath.

“That’s right,” he murmured. “Mmm. That’s right; suck my balls. Lick the sweat off ‘em you slut.”

Cambry’s mouth made its way back to the head of the long shaft and the stranger couldn’t wait. He plunged his dick all the way down Cambry’s throat. So deep that Cambry swore she was going to vomit. He pulled it out and shoved it all the way down again, using Cambry’s ponytail as a handle.

“Oh yeah, you suck some good cock,” he bellowed. “Take it all. Oh God!”

Cambry’s eyes welled up with tears as he forced her to deep throat. He tugged and pressed on her ponytail, forcing her open mouth up and down his throbbing dick. He grunted as his cock hit the back wall of her throat time after time. And just when she swore she’d walk out on her job if he did this once more, he pulled all the way out and grabbed her under her arms. The stranger lifted Cambry right off the ground and tore her wrap off her waist. Not knowing quite what to do, Cambry reach around the stranger’s neck and held herself up as he positioned his cock.

“Move your thong to the side,” he commanded. Once she did, his long shaft penetrated her pussy. The stranger, as muscular as he was, had no problem maneuvering Cambry’s small frame. He rocked Cambry back and forth, up and down on his cock. The stranger looked down and watched his rigid cock ramming into Cambry’s cunt. His hands still at Cambry’s waist he began pulling and pushing her on and off his cock with greater force.

“Harder!” Cambry heard someone say. “Oooh, faster!” She realized it was her own voice demanding to be lifted and rammed back down on the large cock she was riding. It felt so good to be screwed this way. She felt like a doll being pushed and pulled and thrown all over the place. She was leaning away from the stranger and knew he was watching the action below. His hands were gripping her hips and slamming her cunt onto his pelvis. She could hear their skins smacking as she was thrown up and down, and pushed away and pulled back. It felt so nice to feel his cock slide so far out and then jammed back into her sopping pussy.

“Oooh!” she groaned. She felt his cock jerking inside her. He was getting ready to come. “Not yet!” she cried. “Faster! Oh, pound me harder! Faster!”

The stranger looked up to see Cambry’s breasts quivering in time with his rapid thrusts. Her pink nipples jiggled in the open air, shaking from the pounding he was putting on her pussy. “Jesus!” he shrieked as he began to unload his balls into her. “OOOOHHHMMM! Fuck yeah! Yeah you little bitch, come for me! Take it AAAALLLL AARRGH!”

Cambry’s second orgasm started when she felt the first spurt of hot cum in her pussy. “OOOOHHH! YYYEEEAAA!” she screamed in ecstasy. The final thrust pulled her all the way down on his shaft and she felt her ass smack the stranger’s balls. He was so deep inside her that she continued shuddering for a full minute afterwards as his cock twitched and spit its salty juices.

The stranger looked down at the hot little number he had just fucked and smiled. “I love this place,” he said. He lifted Cambry off his deflating member and pinched her nipple when she was standing on her own. “I’ll see you again.”

On his way out the locker room door, he zipped his pants and laughed. “I LOVE this place!”

Cambry looked around the empty locker room. She felt used and desecrated. She felt almost raped. And she felt a little guilty because she had enjoyed it. How much she had enjoyed it! Wow! Would every day bring something or someone new like that? She couldn’t wait to tell Keeli.

She quickly showered in the locker room and only afterward realized she was in the men’s locker room. After making herself presentable in the ladies room, Cambry headed back to the clubhouse to find her manager. Kevin smiled knowingly and handed her an envelope.

“Mr. Burgess is in the Desire Suite. He’s one of our most loyal and highest paying guests. He told me to tell you to go see him whenever you wanted.” Kevin looked Cambry up and down quickly. “Put it away and then get back to the pool deck. There are a couple guests requesting drinks and stuff.”

Cambry hurried off to her locker. She peeked inside the envelope to see at least five bills in the envelope. Gleefully she stashed it and rushed back to her concierge duties.

At the end of her shift, she headed back to the beach house to see if Keeli wanted to grab dinner with her. Her lunch hour wasn’t very long and she was too excited to eat at the time. But Keeli was nowhere to be seen.

“She was scheduled for the first dinner show,” explained Grant when Cambry plopped herself at the kitchen table.

Did she dare tell Grant about her first day?

“How was your first day,” he inquired. “And did it compare to mine?”