China Travels Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This astounded me and I told her that most women would certainly have felt it by now, and many would have even have had it in their mouths as well. She was shocked and said that she could never imagine having one in her mouth, as it seemed such a "dirty" thing to do. How can you understand the mind of an Asian woman? They will let you fuck them, lick them, even fuck their arse, but don't ask them to suck your cock?

I let my tongue work its way up to her perfectly rounded arse and started to kiss and gently nibble on her cheeks before slowly moving closer into her crack. At first I just ran my tongue on the outer part of her cheeks before moving lower so that I had to force her legs apart, and then began to lightly touch her clit with the tip of my tongue. It was as though she were being electrified, her body began to shake, her toes curled, and her fingers dug deep into the bed covers.

I continued this for a few minutes then ran my tongue back up to her arse, but this time my tongue dug in deep to reach her puckered little brown spot. I kept this up for almost 5 minutes, alternating between her clit and her arse, she was moaning and started to beg me to fuck her. When next I went to her clit I could feel and taste her sweet cum dripping out of her cunt, she had cum very hard and it was dripping out in large amounts.

I pulled her up onto her knees and positioned my rigid cock at the opening of her wet cunt. Slowly I ran the head around her lips and lightly into the opening, before bringing it out and starting again. All the time she was trying to force her cunt back into my cock. Eventually I relented and the next time I put my cock head into her moist lips, and she began to push back, instead of retreating, I lunged the entire length of my pulsating cock deep into her sweetest of places. I held her there for a few moments, which seemed to both delight and infuriate her. She purred like a satisfied kitten, but then gyrated her hips so as to feel my cock moving inside of her.

Having given her enough of a teasing, I began to (slowly at first) slide in and out of her moist cunt before building up my tempo and then I began to pound her flesh with a vengeance. It took me about 3 minutes of this before I unloaded my hot, sticky cum into her pussy. First 2 quick large spurts, deep into her insides, then a few shorter, then a slow dribble, and then I just held her cunt tight onto my cock. After a few minutes I let her go and we both fell onto the bed where my cock stayed glued in her pussy for a little longer, before I rolled off and we held each other tight and drifted off to sleep.

I woke at about 2 am and realized that she was sitting up and looking worried. On asking what was wrong, she explained that her dorm was locked at midnight, and if she went back now she would be in big trouble. I said she could stay, but this did not seem to help, she said everyone would know that she had stayed with someone for the night and she would be in even more trouble. I quickly hatched a plan and explained my ideas to her and she seemed to think it would work. Soon we were back kissing, licking and fucking once more, only this time she got on top of me, as she had heard it was a nice position. I told her many women enjoyed it as they get a better feel and control of the situation.

The only thing for her to worry about, I told her, was that if she got on top, she had to take a hold of my cock and guide it into her cunt. She was dubious and shy at first, but then slowly she wrapped her fingers around my pole and guided it to her waiting hole. Hmmm, it felt so nice to feel that. Now I could only wonder how to get this girl to try sucking on my cock one day.

At 5 am we quickly dressed and slipped out to the back gate of the school. Once there I gave her a "leg up" to the top of the locked gate, and she then lowered herself down to the other side. You see, in China most schools have high fences and gates that are locked at night. They have a Security Guard on duty that sleeps in a small house beside the gate, and they open it again between 5:30 and 6:00 am. I had worked out that if Wendy could get out of the grounds before the guards woke, walk the 30 minutes it would take to get to the other gate around the other side of the school, then she could pretend that she had gone to see friends in the local town, and came back in the morning. No one would be any the wiser. And it worked, her name was safe.

Now I do admit that Wendy was a very nice girl, and as well as pleasing to the eyes, she was a good fuck, but I was determined not to limit myself to just one woman. If there were others at the school that wanted to play with my western salami, I was certainly going to be happy and oblige them. Over the next few month I began to explore the local town which was about a 20-minute bus ride away. Did I say a bus? Well, it was more like a cattle truck the way they crammed people in, but at least when the Waiguo (foreigner) got on, they usually made room for me to sit as I was so tall I could not stand up in the damn thing.

For me the town was rather large compared to ones back home, but to Chinese standards it was only a "one horse town" with a population of around 800,000. Of course these people were crammed into every nook and cranny to be found. It was a rude awakening for me to look around this place, it was certainly not what I had expected to find. Not a single word of English to be found anywhere, the streets were littered with all kinds of filth, and the only thing western was a solitary KFC. One thing at least, at KFC there was always people trying to practice their English when a foreigner entered. It happened one day when I went in here for a quick feed. There was one vacant seat, so I sat there, but a Chinese girl about 23yo approached and said it was her seat. We got to talking, and one thing led to another, and we ended up leaving together and continued to talk.

Her name was Jane and it transpired that she worked for a Travel Agent, and was trying to improve her English. I agreed to meet with her most days so we could chat and she could improve. I met her many times a week for lunch and a walk in the park, and even went for an hour ride in a covered peddle-powered rickshaw. Jane had a body to die for, well-rounded tits, slender figure with just a few pounds in the right places. It did not take me long before my cock started to tell me that it was interested, but how could I broach this subject with her. I asked all the usual questions about if she had a boyfriend, did she see anyone on a regular basis etc, and it turned out she did not.

I began to let her know slowly about being divorced, lonely etc., and eventually told her my feelings towards her. She seemed quite taken with my words, and not long after this she began to hold my hand whenever we went for a walk. We became closer, but apart from allowing me to kiss her on the cheek, she would not allow any more. She kept saying all the stuff about being a "Good girl" and that I would have to take my time and follow the usual "courtship rituals of her culture. I did some checking and was disappointed when I realized it could take a year or more to get any further, but I thought maybe she could be worth the time and effort. About a month later she began to break down and tell me how, while on a business trip to Shanghai, she had misplaced some important papers, and that she was in big trouble with her work.

It turned out they were blank (but signed) travel insurance tickets with a face value of around 5,000rmb. I asked what she was to do and she said that if not found she would "lose face" with her company and have to leave as she could not afford to repay the cost of them. I thought about this over the next few weeks and decided that I would lend her the money so that she would not have to leave her job, and this town. Chinese (most) have a deep sense of right and wrong, and to them, if they lose face, they will leave the town and even the Province, as they feel a deep sense of shame. I could not allow this to happen to her.

Next time we met, about a week later, I asked was there any news, but she said they had not surfaced and her company was putting pressure on her. I told her of my plans to help her and she was stunned and delighted. Without thinking she gave me a big hug and a deep and passionate kiss, right in the open in the main street. Hmmm, things were looking up. The following day I took the money to her and once again she was all over me like a rash, thanking me over and over again.

As she had to go back to Shanghai that day, she said she would sort it all out at the head office, attend to her business, and see me a few days later, and that she had a "big surprise" for me. Now this had me intrigued as the following Monday was my birthday. All I could think of was that she must have decided to either let me get "closer" to her, or maybe she was going to tell me how much she wanted me forever.

The weekend went very slow, and on the Monday morning I received a SMS message from someone saying they were a close friend of Jane, and that they wanted to meet with me for supper. I replied and said they could at least say who they are, and if they are male or female. It tuned out to be a woman friend of hers, and she said Lily had told her it was my birthday and that she should meet me and take me out for supper. This was great. I agreed and arranged to meet her in town. While I was waiting for her to turn up, I kept looking at every woman that approached, wondering if this was the one or not. There were short, fat, ugly ones, as well as an array of beautiful ones. I was let down when a woman of about 45 approached me with a perfect "Excuse me". Damn, she was flat chested and very, very plain looking. My heart sank. As it turned out, the woman just wanted to ask me where I was from.

When turned around there was an absolute stunner standing there and she asked was I Jane's friend. My heart was once again beating so strongly. We went to a fairly up market restaurant and spent the next 2 hours dining and chatting. When we were finished and about to leave, the bill arrived. It was high for Chinese standards, but still a reasonable price for me. I looked at her and she just said; "Well, aren't you going to pay it?" Hmmm, oh well, maybe she did not have enough on her, so I did. As we walked out I asked her how come she wanted to dine with me, and more importantly, why had Jane not returned as she had said. Her answer almost floored me.

She just said; "Well Jane told me how kind and generous you are, and how you gave her so much money. Since she is not coming back, but now staying with her boyfriend, I decided I wanted to be your friend as well". Fuck! I had been taken for a ride, and now everyone was trying to jump on the bandwagon. I told her in no uncertain terms where to go, and got a taxi back to my school.

Over the next 2 weeks I was so down, it was not funny. The one bright thing was that the school decided that the students were not interested in English, so they asked if I minded finding another job, and leaving as soon as I could. This suited me fine; I did not want to stay around here anymore as people were all laughing at how stupid I was in being tricked out of money. I found a job working with adults at nighttime and headed off to Guangzhou in the south. I thought maybe a new location and a fresh start would cheer me up greatly.

When I arrived at the new place, they got me to sign a 1 year contract, and this I did not want to do, as I felt I could not handle being in China now for that much more time. Before signing I asked them about the probationary period of two months in the contract, and they informed me it was a two-way thing. If either side decided after two months that they were not happy, they could cancel it all. This suited me better as it gave me a chance to decide on how I liked the place, and not be trapped for a year if I did not.

Almost from the first day, a woman who attended classes with one of the other teachers began to attach herself to me. She was forever asking me questions, following me to town after classes, and generally just seemed to be trying to make friends. At least this took my mind off my problems. I asked the other teachers about her and they said she always did that, but it was because she was so keen to improve her English.

She (Jenny) asked a few days later if she could have my phone number so that she could ring and ask for help some times. This seemed ok by me so we exchanged numbers. Every day or so she would ring and ask a few questions, then we would just chat for a little while. I bumped into her one day while in the town and she asked if I wanted to have lunch with her. I was not very hungry, but she insisted that she buy my lunch after all the help I had given her. At least she seemed different to Jane and her friend, she did not ever ask me for anything, and did not seem to have any problems that involved money.

That night I did not have any classes, and around 6:30 Jenny rang me and said that as her friend was sick, she had no way of getting home at 9:30 after class because the busses finished at 8:30. She wanted to know if I could put her up for the night. I explained to her that I only had one bed and that if she stayed she would have to sleep with me. She hesitated for a moment and said that if it were fine with me she would like to stay. This threw me a little, but also I felt it best to bring it all out into the open as to her intentions.

I asked was she wanting to have sex with me, or was she just after a place to sleep. It made me laugh when she asked was sex a condition of her staying. I told her no, that I just wanted to know what she intended. Now that she had made it clear, I understood, and she would not be touched by me unless she wanted me too.

She came around 10pm and we chatted for an hour or so and then she went to bed. I followed about an hour later, but she was already asleep, so I just carefully got in beside her and turned my back and soon also went to sleep. Next morning when she woke and rolled over to see me next to her she screamed. I guess that she forgot where she was. I soon calmed her down and when she remembered why she was here all was fine again. We had breakfast together, she thanked me and then left.

This went on the same way over the next few weeks, sometimes she could not get a lift so she would ring and ask to stay at my place. Now this was ok with me to have a friend stay over, but she was a nice looking woman and also she was tall, so this I liked. A woman almost as tall as me; one who I did not have to look down at all the time.

One night she turned up at around 7, and when I asked her how come, she said she had taken ill at start of class and decided to come and see me before going home. We talked for a bit too long, and before we knew it, it was once again too late for the bus, so she said she would stay. At 8:30 she said she was tired, so went to bed. I am a late person and usually don't go to bed till around 1am or so. At 9:30 she called me and when I went in to see what the problem was, she asked if I thought she was ugly. Now this confused me, so I asked why she asked. It seems that to her, because I had not tried to have sex, it meant I thought she was ugly. I dispelled this idea and explained that from the start she just wanted a place to sleep and I had said no sex would happen unless she asked me for it. She thanked me for being so kind and then rolled over.

At about 10:30 she once again called and again (but this time sounding very upset) she asked why didn't I like her. Why hadn't I tried to have sex with her? I felt she was maybe playing funny games with me, so I said I thought she was very beautiful and that it was hard for me to not try for sex, but as a gentleman I would keep my word. This seemed to make her very happy. I went back to TV and about 1am I crawled into bed beside her. She was awake and I realized that she was crying. I tried to find out what was wrong, but all she would say was she knew I hated her, she was ugly, I did not like her etc., all because I was a man, so I should have taken advantage of her. That was enough for me. I stood up and said to her that if to make her feel pretty meant I must fuck her, and then fuck her I would. I stripped my shirt and shorts off and jumped straight back into bed naked.

Up until now we had never even held hands, let alone kissed or such. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close to me and began kissing her madly. She hesitated at first, then let loose and we stayed locked together for some time kissing and holding each other tight. Slowly I moved my hands under her top and moved towards her tits, which turned out to be almost non-existent. Just two very small mounds with very large hard nipples on each one. I removed her bra then went down to her pants. As I lowered them I began to kiss her navel and then traveled further down to find a bush so thick with black hairs, I was sure I would need a forest ranger to locate her hidden pleasures.

I found my way through her pubic shrub and slowly began to lick and suck on her outer lips before slowly inserting my tongue in further and probed around. She began to moan and writhe around as I gave her 2 or 3 orgasms. Her hot juices felt good and the smell of her cum was nice after a few months without. Again, like most Chinese, she would not touch my cock, let alone think about sucking it. This frustrated me a little, but as my cock was beginning to respond, it did not matter at this stage. Slowly I moved up onto her and kissed again. Slowly my cock found her entrance so I began to insert it into her.

At first it was very uncomfortable being on top of her, as she was so skinny. She had almost no meat on her and was more anorexic than anything. Every time I bore down on her, all I could feel was her bones digging into me. As well, it was making me lose concentration, as I was worried I would crush her with my weight.

We moved into the "doggy" position and I felt better fucking her hot twat from that angle, but each time I pounded into her, she almost was pushed into the wall at the head of the bed. After a short time she finally told me to lie on my back and she got on top of me and took control. Now this woman knew how to fuck. Once in control she seemed to lose control and was more like an animal. She was pounding up and down on my cock so hard and fast that I did not last much longer. I came deep inside of her hot tunnel and seemed like I would not stop. She eventually slowed down and then we lay side-by-side and continued to kiss.

About 10 minutes later I moved back down and started to tongue her again, this time tasting my own, and her, sticky cum. It did not take long before I was erect, and this time I laid her on her side and fucked her madly from behind.

Over the next few weeks she spent many hours of the day with me or else she would "ditch" her classes and spend a few night time hours with me. We would eat in town, go for walks, or invariably we would just head straight to my bed and continue to pleasure each other over and over. All seemed happy in my life at long last. For a two week period I was expected to give daytime lessons to a group of high school kids from 10 am to 2 pm so our lust sessions were slowed a little, and Jenny was rarely with me during the day.

One night she came around after her class and said she wanted to stay and that she had missed me very much. Of course we ended up in bed rather quick and screwed each other senseless until we fell asleep at around 3 am. When I woke, I dressed and left for my class, but told her I would love to find her still in my bed when I retuned. She smiled, and agreed.

During the next few hours I tried to concentrate on my class, but all the time I could not help but think of that naked woman waiting for me back home. I noticed that one young girl in particular had been staring very intently at me, but I did not know why. Maybe she was just a very keen and interested young lady. After about 10 minutes of her staring, I realized that she was not looking directly at me, but rather her eyes were looking a little lower on my body. It was only then that I realized my mind had been on Jenny and her hot body back in my bed, and that my cock had stiffened and was trying to poke itself through my pants. As I realized what the young girl had been looking at I became very red in the face, and at this point her eyes looked directly into mine, and she gave a wicked little grin, then returned her glance to my nether regions.