Chivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so sorry." I heard him say and looked up at him.

"It's ok, baby. Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"Oh god, that was incredible. You are so beautiful." He stammered.

I laughed at him and sucked the wad of cum off my finger. I jumped up and sat back on his lap. I leaned into his chest and he put his arms around me. I felt safe and warm. He rubbed his hands up and down m y back. His touch was electric and I felt another tingle as he rubbed my back.

"Teach me." He whispered.

I lifted my head and looked at him, questioning.

"Teach me to do that...to you." He said.

I could have eaten him up right there. I leaned back into his chest and snuggled.

"You got it sport. Not a problem." I said into his smooth chest.

I stayed there for a minute and then leaned back. He leaned forward and kissed me. Then he grabbed my head and kissed me hard, his tongue was now reaching for mine. I kissed him back and then stood up. My dress was sort of gathered at my waist.

"Slide it off." I said.

He reached over and grabbed my dress and slid it slowly down my legs. I stepped out of it and he laid it on the arm of the couch. He looked back and he was staring into my crotch. He ran his hands up my thighs and ran his fingers across the edge of my panties.

"That is nice. That feels good." I said.

He ran his fingers along the edge and then slid them under slightly. I grabbed his head to tell him he was doing good.

"Pull them down." I whispered.

He slipped his fingers into the waistband and pulled slowly. I felt my panties slide slowly down my thighs and then over my knees. I stepped out of them and he tossed them on the floor. He was staring at my pussy.

"Touch it." I whispered.

He ran his fingers along my lips and slipped them into the moist insides.

"It's wet." He said and looked at me.

"You did that champ." I said and he smiled.

He ran his fingers up and then touched my clit. I gasped.

"That's the spot, killer. You want to be gentle there until I ask you not to." I said.

He nodded and touched my clit softly. He ran his fingers back down my slit and pulled the lips apart. He was learning fast. He touched my hole and slipped a finger in a little. I moaned and he pulled it out. He looked at me and I smiled. He put his finger back in and slid it deeper. I pushed my hips towards him. I felt his warm breath and then his tongue flicked across my clit.

"Oh god, yes." I groaned and squeezed his head.

His tongue ran down my slit and flicked into my pussy. I felt my legs getting a little tingly. He flicked back up to my clit and sucked it softly. He was getting real good. He popped my clit out and then licked deep in my insides. He sucked and I squirmed. He pulled his tongue out and slid his finger in. It went inn easily and he buried it in me. He licked my clit again and my orgasm hit me like a truck. I screamed and bucked but he held on. He sucked my clit back in his mouth and another jolt hit me. My body went into a little convulsion and I held onto his head. His hands were holding my ass, keeping his mouth on my wet little pussy. He was licking furiously now and I was shaking. My orgasm ended and I pulled him off. His cute little face was shiny with my juices. I laughed at him and he smiled.

"Was that ok?" He asked.

"Oh baby, that was more than ok. That was great. You are a natural." I said.

"Thank you." He said and hugged me, his face in my crotch.

He pulled away and I reached down and started to pull his pants off. I tossed them aside and ripped his underwear off. His cock was starting to come back to life. I knelt down and grabbed it. I rubbed it and then kissed it.

"Are you ready, sweetie?" I asked him as I licked his cock.

"Oh yes." He said.

I chuckled and sucked his head in my mouth. He was almost completely hard. I ran my hand up and down his length and squeezed his balls. That did and the veins were standing out again on his cock. I smiled at him and got up on his lap, his cock against my belly.

"I am going to lift up and you put yourself up against my pussy." I said and he nodded.

I sat up slightly and he lined himself up. I slid down a little and the head slipped in. I looked him in the eye and then slid slowly down his hard cock. His face lit up as he entered my warm tight pussy. My ass hit his lap and he was buried. I wiggled a little, getting him deeper. I leaned forward and kissed him. I let my tongue slip into his mouth a little and then I pulled back.

"How does that feel, sweetie?" I asked.

"It feels incredible. I have never felt anything so nice. You are incredible." He said.

The sincerity hit me hard and my eyes got a little wet. I lifted myself up and then slid back down. He moaned and I bounced again. I felt him push up against me and then we got into a little rhythm. Suddenly he stopped and held me.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked.

"Protection, don't we need to do something?" He said with a tremor in his voice.

I hugged him hard, he was too perfect.

"Don't worry honey, I am protected and you will be fine." I said. I had been on the pill for a few years.

I jumped up and down on him a few times and he groaned again. I was moving fast now. He was pushing up, trying to catch the rhythm again. I heard my skin slapping against his and felt my hair hit me in the face. It was a little wet, I was working hard. I kept up my pace and then I felt him shudder and then hold me on his lap. He groaned and I felt a warmth deep inside. I held him as he dumped his virgin seed in me. I stayed on his chest as he rubbed my back and head. He ran his fingers through my hair and rubbed my shoulders. He also ran his fingers down my back and touched the crack of my ass. I shivered when he did that and he laughed.

"Ticklish?" He said, teasingly.

"Ok, buddy, don't get cocky." I said and punched him in the chest softly.

He smiled at me and ran his hands onto my thighs.

"You are so pretty." He said.

I felt my heart flutter again. He seemed to know just what to say. I kissed him again softly and stood up. My legs wobbled a little and he grabbed me.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am fine. You must have fucked me dizzy." I said and then quickly realized I had never used that kind of language in front of him before.

"Sorry." I said.

"You are even pretty when you talk dirty." He said and smiled.

I kissed him again and then walked back to my bedroom to get a robe. I grabbed my bathrobe and wrapped it around my body. I walked back and saw he was still sitting on the couch, his pants on the floor and his soft cock lying against his leg. Even naked, he looked so young.

"How many times?" He said.

"For what?" I answered.

"How many times can you do it in one night?" He asked.

I laughed and put my hand over my mouth. He smiled.

"Well, baby, that sort of depends on you. Most women can go all night but guys have to recover between each...encounter." I said.

"But, lucky for you, it seems the younger you are the quicker you recover." I said and noticed his cock twitch.

"So we could do it again if I...recover." He asked.

I went over and sat next to him. I reached over and rubbed his soft cock. It was far from hard but not so soft anymore. "Sweetheart, we can do it as many times as you can." I said and laid my head on his shoulder.

I rubbed his cock and ran down and cupped his balls. My fingers ran lightly up his length and touched the head softly. His cock started to grow.

"It seems I have created a monster." I said and squeezed the hardening cock.

"Yes, it seems you have." He said and kissed my forehead.

I looked up and he kissed me again. Our tongues played with each other for a few minutes and his cock was now rock hard again. I pulled away, untied my robe and laid back on the couch. I spread my legs and looked at him.

"Fuck me again, Cory." I asked with an evil smile on my face.

He jumped between my legs and was buried in my pussy in about a second. He started pumping and I felt my breasts start to bounce. I grabbed his hips and pulled him in harder. He was working hard now, his hands on the couch next to my sides and his cock hammering my pussy.

"Harder, fuck me harder." I said in a gruff voice.

He lit up and really started to rip into me. He was drilling me into the couch, I was grunting each time he hit bottom. He grabbed the back of my knees for leverage and kept pumping. He was now pushing my legs up into my chest and drilling straight down into me. The sweat was dripping off his face and he seemed to be lost in the moment. I felt him grunt and drive deep into me. He kept himself buried in me and dumped another load. His face was twisted as he emptied his balls.

He took a deep breath and sat back down on the couch. My legs stayed open and I felt his cum start to leak out of me. I didn't move and he looked over at me.

"Are you ok? Was I too rough?" He asked.

"No, honey, a girl will tell you if you are too rough. If they ask for harder then you can go hard until they say stop. Some girls will never say stop." I said and smiled wide.

He shook his head and smiled at me.

"You are so special, so pretty, so nice." He said.

I reached out and he took my hands. I held his hands for a while and then pulled myself up to a sitting position. He hugged me and held me for quite a while.

"What time do you have to be home?" I asked.

"My mom said around 12." He answered.

I looked over at the clock and saw it was 11:30.

"Oh shit, we have to get out of here." I said and pulled away.

I jumped up and grabbed my dress. I looked around for my bra or panties but I couldn't find them. He stood up and started to pull up his underwear and pants. I slipped my dress over my head and settled it down. I looked down and my breasts seemed to be fine without a bra. The top was not incredibly tight but tight enough for my nipples to show and they weren't even hard. Oh well, no one is going to see.

He was dressed and I grabbed my purse and keys. He came up and grabbed me.

"Thank you so much for a wonderful night. I will remember this for the rest of my life." He said.

I hugged him and realized he was right. I would always be his first, and second for that matter.

"Let's go stud." I said and opened the door.

He followed me down the stairs and we jumped in my car. I pulled out of the parking lot and shifted to get on the highway. I realized I had forgotten my shoes as I felt my bare foot hit the clutch. I felt his hand touch me and I realized the working of the pedals had worked my dress almost to my waist. He was rubbing my thigh, it was slightly distracting but no way was I going to stop him. His touch was so nice. I pulled into his parking lot and slipped into a spot sort of out of the way behind some trees. I didn't need Mom to see him getting out of some older woman's car. I cut the engine and looked at him.

"It's only 11:45. We still have 15 minutes." He said.

"I really did create a monster." I said and laughed.

He leaned over and kissed me softly. I returned his kiss and he put his hand on my cheek. I love that and kissed him harder. I felt him touch my thigh and slide his hand slowly up. I felt my dress pushing up and I spread my legs a little. He reached the top of my thigh and then slid over to my sloppy pussy. He ran his finger over my sore lips and slipped in and out. His hand left my pussy and I moaned. He touched my shoulder and I felt my dress strap sliding down my shoulder. My breast popped out as the strap slid farther down. He stopped kissing me and moved to my breast. He licked my nipple and sucked it gently.

My eyes were closed and I felt my other strap being pulled down and my other breast popping out in the open. His mouth moved and kissed and sucked my other nipple. He squeezed them together again and kissed from nipple to nipple. I leaned back and let this wonderful boy work my poor body. His warm hands continued to massage my breasts and then I felt his warm breath between my open legs. I gasped when his tongue hit my clit again. He licked all around my pussy and then inside the wet lips. He started to kiss and lick all around but stayed away from my clit.

God, this kid learned quick. He worked his tongue around my pussy, still avoiding my clit. His fingers started to pinch and squeeze my nipples as his magic tongue worked on my pussy. I was moaning and holding his head. He continued until I felt the first shudder hit me. He sucked my clit in his mouth and bit gently. I exploded and my ass lifted off the seat. I bit my lip to keep from screaming but the whimpers were pretty loud. He kept working and I kept shaking as the monstrous orgasm ripped through me. He was still holding my breasts and riding out my orgasm. I pushed his head deeper into my crotch and he drove his tongue up into my pussy. Another wave hit me and I jerked again. My clit got real sensitive and I pulled him away.

I shook for a few more seconds and then caught my breath. He sat up and wiped his face off. I watched as he leaned over and kissed me softly.

"You are an amazing girl." He said and jumped out of the car.

I watched him run across the parking lot and disappear up the stairs. I could not move. What a mess I was. My cunt was leaking cum, my tits were hanging out, my legs were spread wide open and my dress was scrunched up at my waist. My breathing was starting to get normal and I tried to sit up. It took me a minute to sit upright. I pulled my straps up back onto my shoulders and pushed my boobs back into the top of my dress. I started the car and shifted into reverse. I backed out and noticed my pussy was still out in the open. I pushed my dress down, I sure didn't need a gang of boys to look down at a red light and get an eyeful.

I drove home slowly and wondered what I had done.