Chloe & Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe writes to Mom again.
5k words
3.54
53.8k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers

Besides being a take-off from the great story "Letters to Mother" by LKWRITER, the following letters from a different daughter to a different mom also uses some transmogrified text from a very hot story, "Donna and Roger" by Gary Johns. The inspiration of CDE will not be overlooked.

Dear Mother,

Oh, Mom, I just know I'm pregnant! It was every bit as exciting as you said it would be. How did you guess so much of what would happen before I told you? Are we really THAT much alike?

Of course I'm going to tell you exactly how it happened. Well, Sidney tossed the coin and Darrell won me.I expected he would yank me upstairs and start fucking me stupid, but he surprised me. He said getting a woman pregnant for the first time was a special occasion and he was sure I didn't want just to jump in the sack. Well, you know me, Mom; that was EXACTLY what I wanted, but Darrell is a romantic with other ideas and said we should have a special night out. He sent Sidney and me home to get dressed for dinner and dancing.

I had Sidney draw my bath filling the water with oils and unctions and lotions. He held my hand and helped me step into the tub. Slowly I slid down into the almost hot water, letting the essences caress my skin, softening it and smoothing it for Darrell's touch. The sight of my naked body was making the cutest little bulge in Sidney pants and I though it would be fun to see his little weenie. I told him to take off his clothes, too, but not to touch himself. Sidney knelt dutifully by the tub, handing me sponges or washcloths and pouring water over my back. I could see how much he wanted to thrust his hand into the water and touch my hardened breasts and my lust-engorged nipples, but a glance restrained him.

When I finished, I let him wrap me in fluffy towels and dry me off, but I cautioned him not to fondle my titties of pat my ass, because they were reserved for my lovers that night. I sent him to his room to get dressed while I got my clothes ready. (Did I tell you, I've been having him sleep in "your" room since Darrel and Martin have been fucking me almost every night? I know he enjoys hearing my handsome black lovers fucking me, because I find the little cum stains on the sheets every morning.)

I was surprised how good Sidney looked in the tux, the same one he wore when we were married. Although not nearly so big and powerful as Darrell or Martin, he is kind of cute. I'm so glad I married him, Mom. He was surprised that I was still naked when he walked in, but I explained I was waiting for him to help me dress. Ordinarily, a husband would love that job, especially if the wife is as sexy as me, but he couldn't have been too happy about dressing me up to be bred by a bigger, stronger, more handsome man. I had chosen a short black cocktail dress that Martin (I think) had bought me to go clubbing with him a few weeks ago. The only unusual thing was that it had large buttons all the way down the front. It's so thin that a bra would show right through, so I didn't get one out.

Sidney held the dress for me as I stepped into the little thing and he buttoned me up the way husbands are supposed to do. I know he wanted to grab my breasts and fondle me as he buried his face in my neck, but he knew better than to try. I sat on the edge of the bed and held out my leg so he could slide on first one and then another sheer black high-top stocking. Then he carefully placed my red 4" heel strap sandals on my feet. Finally, I handed him my frilly little panties for him to put on me. As he drew the skimpy little thing up my thighs, I could see his eyes fall longingly on my pussy, the pussy that in a few hours would be full of another man's potent cum. Of course I was dripping with excitement and the ripe aroma much have been overpowering. I could see him tremble.

Well, you know me, Mom, I'm not cruel. Sidney had been a perfect loving, supportive husband for me that night and I decided he deserved a reward. When his face was just inches from my pussy, I put my hand behind his head and brought his lips directly onto opening. He was so happy he became to lick me excitedly. I had let him clean me after Darrell or Martin had left my twat full to running over with their manly sperm many times of course, so he knew well how to please me, but this was the first time I had allowed him to eat me in sheer worship.

Although I wanted him to slow down and make this last longer, I couldn't restrain him and soon he making me come over and over. Sidney's cock may be inadequate, Mom, but there is nothing wrong with his tongue! He knows ways to flick my clit that drive me crazy. And when he sucks gently on it and grazes it with his teeth, it makes me climax sooo good. Of course he was getting plenty of sexy girl juice to drink as each orgasm brought another salty discharge.

Finally, I had to make him stop so we wouldn't be late. He offered to wash me with a cloth, but I said no. I was ripe and randy and I wanted to smell that way and I didn't want him to wash either. He should be proud to have his sexy wife's pussy juice on his face. Sidney finished slipping on my panties and stood up. It was sooo sweet, Mom. The front of his tux was wet where he had come in his pants just from eating me. That's love, Mom.I almost cried I was so happy. I took the arm of my loving husband and let him escort me gallantly to the door of my lovers' house. I was so proud of him!

Darrell and Martin were both dressed already and invited us in. I broke the ice by coming up to Darrell, wrapping my arms around him and giving him a long wet kiss. Sidney stood by and watched as his wife kissed another man passionately right in front of him. It was odd but also exciting. I took the opportunity to grind my lips against Darrell, dragging the kiss out for a long time. When I did the same with Martin, I made sure Sidney could see my tongue enter his mouth. My hips began to grind against Martin's crotch as his hands came down to grab my ass.

Several minutes later, when we broke apart breathlessly, I looked at Sidney and smiled wickedly as if to ask him if he liked that. Sidney could say nothing, the lamb. The boys gaped in admiration at me and told me how hot I looked. (Not hotter than I felt, Mom.) Each congratulated Sidney again for having such a beautiful, sexy wife and assured him I'd make a fine mother of beautiful babies. As we were about to go Martin stopped and dropped to one knee and looked up my skirt. Looking severely at Sidney he asked why I was wearing panties, didn't he realize a pussy as pretty as mine should never be covered up? Of course I spoke up saying it was my fault, I had forgotten I was never supposed to wear panties around them. Martin said that was no excuse; the husband of a wife as sexy as me should never allow his wife to wear panties. He pulled them off me and gave them to Sidney to keep as a souvenir of his wife's first breeding.

Martin gave Sidney the keys to their Lincoln Town Car and Darrell scooted me into the back seat between him and Martin. I suspected I was in for an exciting ride. The restaurant they had chosen was about forty-five minutes from their house. I figured this was intentional, to give the guys time to warm me up. (As if I needed THAT, huh, Mom?) It didn't take that long to get them started. As Sidney pulled onto the street, Darrell had me in an embrace. I saw Sidney adjust the rear view mirror in order to see what was going on in back. He kept one eye on the road and the other on the mirror. He had a very difficult time concentrating on driving as he watched and heard the sounds of me with my two lovers. Within minutes, he could see that Martin had opened my dress enough to let Darrell play with my hard nipples. I moaned as his mouth captured the nipple and began to suck loudly. Martin's mouth soon was giving my other breast the same wonderful treatment.. First one tit then the other was covered with their kisses. The smooth white skin of my breasts began to shine with wetness.

Sidney could hear the sucking sounds. He knew my neck and chest would be covered in hickey's tomorrow. It was getting very hot in the back seat. I saw Sidney's eyes on me as Martin raised my skirt and began to stroke me. With a quick glance to the front to make sure Sidney was watching, I pushed Darrell back and unzipped his pants. Quickly I freed his raging hard-on. It was big, very big, Mom. Precum juice was literally pouring from the large purple head. I was afraid it would stain my dress.

Sidney, the sweetheart saw my problem and handed me my panties. I took rubbed the cottony crotch over Darrell's swollen head, mopping up the juice that seemed to run out in an endless stream. With a flick of my hand I tossed the panties back into the front seat. Sidney stared at them for seconds before picking them up. He first brought them to his nose, inhaling the sweet smell of my familiar pussy and the smell of another man's cock. a combination he knew so well. Then on impulse, Sidney brought the wet crotch to his mouth.

When Sidney next looked back, his breath caught in his throat. for the first time he saw his wife sucking another man's cock. I lay with my head on Darrell's lap and my face toward the front. I smiled and winked at Sidney as I engulfed the large head of Darrell's cock even as Martin's hand in me kept my pussy fires stoked. Sidney watched as I sucked Darrell as deeply as I could then pulled it out to lick it like a lollipop. Up and down my head went, wetting Darrell's cock from top to bottom. When he came, I swallowed almost every drop. It was obvious that I had done this before.

Soon Darrell was breathing very hard and said he needed to eat me. I readily agreed; my pussy was so wet. With that I moved around on the seat to lie on my back. Sidney's head must have been spinning as he realized that Darrell was going to eat me in the back seat of the car. I threw my legs up in the air as Darrell slid his face between my thighs. I felt Darrell's large tongue enter my shaved and juicy pussy as Sidney watched through the mirror. He could see the back of Darrell's head bobbing in my crotch as I squirmed with pleasure. Martin of course had stayed busy shifting to sucking on my titties.

Returning Sidney's glance in the mirror I saw his eyes telling me horny he was and how much he loved me. I managed to blow him a kiss to tell him I felt the same way. Then I got distracted as Darrell began to eat me more vigorously. My orgasm hit unexpectedly and screamed as Darrell began to worry my clit rapidly. The squishy sound of my juicy pussy bounced around the car, mixing with the heavy breathing. Sidney must have missed some of the good parts as he negotiated traffic.

This was to test Sidney to see if he really meant that I could fool around. I would have another test for him in a few minutes. I looked so sexy, lying there with my skirt up, one lover worshiping my boobies and another eating my brains out. Within minutes, I was screaming again that I was coming. I heard Sidney groan as well and guessed he was coming in his pants, his watery come pouring into his underwear again.

The breathing in the car was still labored as Sidney recovered. We three lovebirds in the back seat were whispering to each other as we neared the restaurant. The car smelled of sex. I was glowing from my incredible climaxes. I never realized how hot it made me to have my sweet loyal husband watch and listen while I had sex. The times before with Martin and Darrell had never been like this. Of course knowing I would soon be having my young lover's baby also added to the excitement.

Too soon Sidney was pulling onto the parking lot of the restaurant. He parked his car in the back where there were few other cars. Again Martin and Darrell told Sidney how lucky he was to have such as sexy wife and slapped him on the back good-naturedly as we walked into the restaurant. I felt my juices running down the insides of my bare thighs.

The place was a well-known hang out for singles. It offered good food but also had a live band and large dance floor. The restaurant bar was dark as usual and it took a minute or two for us to find booth far enough back that even though the bar was crowded and noisy, it was fairly private.

Darrell and Martin invited me to slide into the booth between them. Only then did I see we were not alone. Three other guys were there. Sidney sat on the outside. Whey we were situated and drinks ordered, I could tell Sidney was feeling a bit uncomfortable with his wife in the middle of these five young black men, but the chatter was light and friendly until the waitress had brought the drinks and left.

The band was alternating fast swing and techno beat number with Latin. Martin whispered that it was time to show off that pretty pussy of mine. Taking me to the dance floor he soon had me twisting and twirling, my little black dress flying out and up. There was no way every man in the club could fail to notice that I was naked under my dress. It made me feel sooo sexy, especially to see the dirty looks of other women who had to repeatedly elbow their dates, trying unsuccessfully to keep them from staring at me. Each of the men took their turn dancing with me. When I returned to the booth, I was drenched in perspiration.

Just then the band began to play a medley of slow songs and it seemed at that point that Darrell and Martin's attitude changed. Martin looked at Sidney and told him to unbutton my dress. Sidney thought he had misunderstood, but they made it clear he was to unbutton my dress. Martin said Darrell wanted everyone to see what a pretty body his little slut had.

Wow, I almost came when Martin called me a slut, Mom. Sidney had never said anything so sexy to me. I saw Sidney's face redden and his anger flare. He started to rise up, but I shook my head. Seeing him still hesitate Martin asked him if he wanted his wife to unbutton her dress, exposing herself in a public place? Stanley shook his head, no. Then Darrell grinned and asked him if he wanted a strange man to unbutton me. Stanley shook his head, no again. As the three of us smiled, Sidney realized he had no alternative and began to unbutton me. There must have been ten buttons but by the time he got five open, the white swells of my breasts could be seen.

The dress was short enough that as soon as the last button was opened, the dress fell away from my thighs revealing my stocking, garters and my shaved pussy to all the guys around the table. They began to whistle and make lewd remarks noting that my pussy was as bare as a baby's butt. A glare from Martin shut them up. Turning back to Sidney, Martin again congratulated him on having a wife with such a pretty pussy but said that they couldn't see my beautiful tits so well and that he should pull open my dress.

It was a command not a request and any thought of protest quickly vanished as Sidney looked into Darrell and Martin's smiling faces. Sidney reached over and pushed the dress away from my proud breasts. I seemed to straighten up and push my breasts forward. There I was, his wife sitting nude in a busy bar with five guys ogling me. Sidney may have thought I would be embarrassed beyond belief, but changed his mind when he saw the way my breasts rose and fell with my heavy breathing. Sidney could see my nipples were also as hard as a rock. I was very excited, Mom.

Darrell invited me to the floor this time. I began to re-button my dress, but he and Martin shook their heads sternly. I started to protest but realized it was futile. Pulling my dress together as best I could, I slid out of the booth. When I got to the dark dance floor, Darrell took my in his arms. Naturally I put my arms around him before realizing that left my dress held together by the closeness of their bodies.

I wondered what those women would think if they saw me now, but I was also as excited as I had ever been. I could feel the clear pussy juice began to trickle down my legs. Darrell began to whisper how sexy I was, and how he was going to enjoy fucking me and seeing my tummy grow large with his baby. He said he would love to put his now hard cock into me and make me pregnant right there on the dance floor. Then he bent down and kissed me. I almost swooned and if it wasn't for Darrell holding me I might have. With the kiss I forgot all about my dress until I felt Darrell's rough shirt and pants rubbing against my bare skin. The dress was open. When the kiss broke, I looked around embarrassed, but found that no one seemed to notice, yet. I was mostly protected by the closeness of their bodies anyway.

When Darrell slid his hand inside the dress to grasp a bare breast, I thought I would surely faint. I didn't care where I was anymore, I wanted to fuck. Darrel told me he knew I was a hottie from that first blow job months ago.

My eyes were closed when I felt Darrell began to pull back. I tried to hold on as I opened my eyes to see Martin replacing Darrell as my dance partner. The transition was so swift that I doubted that anyone noticed my gaping dress. Now Martin was holding my close.

As he pulled my body close, Martin said I was hot, that I had a hungry pussy that needs come, that sucks the come out of a dick. I tried to answer but my voice wouldn't work. He said not to talk, he had a way of telling how horny I was. With that, Martin ran his hand between my legs. I felt his fingers at my wet pussy lips. I gasped as first one then two fingers entered my to the hilt. He told me how tight my pussy was and how good it would feel to have his big black cock filling it.

I moaned, pleading to be fucked, oblivious to our arrangement. He asked if I wanted to be fucked right them, did I want his hot cock in my tight hole? Of course he knew I did, but he said not yet. I was Darrell's tonight, but at least he could use my lovely mouth.

By the time the music ended all the guys had had danced with me, felt my breasts and ass, and tested my excitement. I was led panting back to the table to slide in next to my amazed husband. Sidney could tell I was near being out of control. He heard several of guys begging Darrell and Martin to let them fuck me. They wouldn't relent, telling them that they would have to wait until some other time when I was safely pregnant.

After some quiet conversation, Darrell and Martin looked at me and smiled, then nodded to the three anxious guys. Martin slid in next to me as the other three men stood at the end of the table blocking the view of anyone that might be curious. Martin put his arm around me as Sidney sat mute.

Darrell explained that Martin needed some relief that I should be happy to give him a blow job, along with the rest of his friends. I giggled when he said I had quite an affect on these guys. He said if I did a good job he would give me a baby with his nine inch cock. I looked briefly at Sidney. Was this too much for him I thought. Could I do this to him in a crowed bar. Then I felt my pussy drool onto the wooden bench and knew I could do it. Slowly I reached over and began to unzip Martin. I thought the metallic slide of the zipper sounded loud in the noisy bar.

Sidney watched as I freed Martin's stiff cock. When it was out in the open, I wasted no time in dropping my head to take it in my mouth. Sidney could only see my blond head bob up and down as I engulfed this stranger's cock. Sidney's cock was as hard as a rock sitting next me as I gave a blow job in this crowded bar. Martin began groaning loudly enough for Darrell to tell him to keep it down.

He said he was sorry but I was so good he couldn't help myself. With that he grabbed my head and began to lift it up and down at the speed he wanted. Sidney could hear me moan as I anticipated Martin's climax. I could feel the precum juice increase as Martin neared the end. Suddenly, I felt the first squirt hit the back of my throat, then the torrent began, deluging my mouth with his thick white come. I swallowed as fast as I could, yet, it still managed to spill out of my mouth. Four or five squirts later, Martin was done, and his penis began to shrink in my mouth. I didn't let it go until all of the juice had been sucked out and in to my stomach.

vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers
12