Chloe & Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
837 Followers

I was almost embarrassed to lift my head up, for I knew the others were all looking at me. I didn't have to worry, for as Martin slid away from my, he was immediately replaced by one of the other guys,. I unzipped his pants and brought his hard cock to my mouth. A few minutes later he shuddered and unloaded a huge load down my throat. He was replaced by another and another man, who required the same service. Darrell was the last and fed me more cum than I thought possible. When I was done, I raised my head, using the back of my hand to wipe my come smeared mouth.

Looking to my side, I saw my amazed husband sitting wide-eyed. I was just as amazed that I had actually sucked off five men in the bar. Sidney couldn't believe what he had just seen. Just weeks ago we were a normal couple with a normally horny wife going crazy with desire for a baby. But now I was about to fuck another man right in front of him. It was sinking in that I was serious about another man getting me pregnant.

Darrell and Martin saw the love and concern on Sidney's face. Maybe we needed a few minutes alone they said as they zipped their pants up and walked out of the bar with their three friends. I had practically fallen against Sidney as I watched Darrell and Martin leave. Neither of us spoke for a long time. Finally, Sidney began to button up my dress and tried to fix my hair. I smiled weakly at Sidney and said it was incredible, I guessed I had lost all control.

Sidney didn't respond. Suddenly he reached over and his lips met mine in a passionate but tender kiss. He must have been thinking about the cocks that had been in my mouth just minutes before, but that only made the kiss sweeter. He asked me to dance in a horse whisper. On the dance floor, he held me close and moved me around the floor slowly. My head lay on his shoulder and my hand played with the hair on the back of his neck as I told him how much I loved him. He told me he loved me too.

In the middle of the second dance, I whispered to Sidney that I was feeling very horny and needed him badly. He became excited and happy but said we couldn't fuck here, to wait until we got home. I told him is was a sweet thought, but I didn't want him to fuck me here or at home, that I needed his tongue. I had come so many times from sucking off Darrell and Martin and their friends, I needed him to clean me up I said as I bit his ear.

Sidney followed me back to the booth and said we had better get going home, but I pointed out we were going home with Darrell and Martin. We couldn't leave until he cleaned me up. Sidney asked where, although he must have dreaded the answer. Here, under the table, I told him. Sidney looked around and saw that no one seemed to be watching us. He slid slowly under the table knowing what he had to do. He saw me open my legs. In the dark light of the bar, Sidney could see my pussy running with my come. He knew what he had to do. His tongue came out and began to lick the inside of my thighs recovering the come that had run down there. Slowly he moved up until his tongue and lips touched my still swollen lips. Sucking first one inner lip into his mouth, he cleaned it and then moved to the other, doing the same thing until the lips were clean.

Taking a deep breath, he placed his mouth over my pussy hole and started to suck. He heard me moan and knew I was coming again. He could taste the come as it poured into his mouth. He swallowed and began to suck again. My thighs were squeezing Sidney's head as I convulsed in climax.

The ride back home was more or less a repeat of the trip to the club. Sidney drove and Darrell and Martin kept their hands and mouths on my tits and pussy. I was sooo tired from the dancing and uncounted climaxes. My eyes were closed and I was almost asleep as my two lovers continued to pleasure me, bringing me to a series of weak climaxes. I was hardly conscious when Sidney pulled the car into their garage. I was aware that two powerful arms lifted me from the back seat of the car, carried into the house and laid me on a bed. I felt a pair of large hands remove my and heels. I opened my eyes enough to see Darrell was undressing me. Tenderly her removed the stockings, leaving me totally naked in his sight.

I could hardly keep my eyes open as I watched him undress, revealing more and more of that beautiful ebony body to me. When he dropped his shorts and I glimpsed his massive penis, the long, hard tool that in just minutes was going to be in my cunt, stretching and filling me with his rich baby-making cum, my pussy twitched, but weakly. I was just so exhausted. Then the bed sagged and I felt him take me in his arms. I felt so small, so helpless, yet so safe in Darrell's muscular arms. He pulled me close to his hard body and a thrill shot through me. He kissed me tenderly and told me he knew I was tired. Turning me with my ass pressed against his crotch, he put his arms around me and kissed the back of my neck. He told me I was the most beautiful, the sexiest woman in the world and he wanted to give me his baby more than anything.

But tomorrow. Tonight I needed to sleep. He kissed me again and I was gone.

Sorry, Mom. I can't write more just now. Remembering that night has me sooo horny, I've just got to stop now to, well you know. Promise, promise, promise next letter I'll tell you how you became a grandmother-to-be.

Love,

Chloe

Comments, please to: Homer Vargas

vargas111
vargas111
837 Followers
12