Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Brittany was now groaning as Chloe's mouth, teeth & tongue were driving her crazy. She waved her hands high in the air as if in mock surrender and hissed: "Enough Chloe, I'm sure I'll never get my panties clean again as I believe they are saturated beyond repair. Let's take this to the bedroom where we can get more comfortable."

"OK" and Chloe got up and without taking any steps, removed all her clothing and was naked within a couple of nanoseconds. Remaining right in front of Brittany, & holding her hands straight up in the air, she slowly did a 360 degree turn and inquired: "You like?"

"Oh my God Chloe, you got a cunt to die for!" Brittany exclaimed as she was genuinely struck by the titillating view of Chloe's bald pussy.

"Oh I'm sure yours is nothing to be ashamed of either. So let's see" responded Chloe as she backed away a little to give Brittany room to get off the couch.

"Certainly" and Brittany got up and quickly got naked. Then mimicking Chloe she also did a full turn with her hands up in the air and asked: "Well what do you think?"

Chloe applauded partly in jest but partly seriously and said, "Oh Brittany I am certain I'll never meet another woman prettier than you. Your cunt is simply divine." (Brittany had a completely shaven pussy as well)

"Oh sweetie you sure do say some of the nicest things. A girl can get easily conceited. Come on honey, my bed awaits us." Brittany took Chloe's hand, led her to the bedroom and directed her to lay flat on her back after the bed covers were undone. Brittany got in bed and crawled on top of Chloe's body. In this position the girls started with a simple kiss. The kiss endured stirring up feeling of lusts. In Chloe's mind all thoughts of comparison vanished. All she could think of was the pleasure of having Brittany's tongue in her mouth which she could suck & lick. Then she would alternate having her tongue explore Brittany's mouth. Soon both girls were moaning.

Brittany eventually broke the kiss and started going south on Chloe's body. Kissing & licking her neck on the way to Chloe's luscious tits. Brittany soon was simply licking Chloe's breasts all over & it just then registered on her how unusually large in area were Chloe's areola. She then realized why she had been able to glimpse part of them in the restaurant. It was now obvious to Brittany that it was impossible for Chloe to show cleavage without exposing part of her areola. This oddity of Chloe's breasts made her more endearing to Brittany.

Brittany also was startled by the size of Chloe's nipples. They must be at least one inch long she thought. Once her lips seized a nipple, Chloe gasped and then began groaning. She had one hand in Brittany's hair encouraging the action & with her other hand cupped her tit & tried to push her nipple deeper into Brittany's mouth. And she started chanting repetitiously "Suck that tit". Her nipples turned a dark pink, became so much harder that they felt bruised. As Brittany alternated sucking each nipple, Chloe started to feel a searing burning sensation emanating from the touch of Brittany's mouth.

When Brittany left her tits to explore further south, Chloe let out an anguished cry mourning the loss of the action on her boobs. To relieve the abrupt departure of her mouth, Brittany used one hand to maul Chloe's tits as her tongue discovered Chloe's navel. As Chloe's navel well proved to be deep, Brittany could not help but reflect that every aspect of Chloe's beauty features of her body was exaggerated. As Brittany's tongue was licking out Chloe's belly button, Chloe started squirming. Chloe's enthusiasm started arousing Brittany to a new emotional high. She was simply marveling at Chloe's passion considering they still were only in foreplay as far as Brittany was concerned.

Brittany continued her journey of Chloe's body licking her skin all the way. Suddenly Chloe sensed Brittany's breath on her pussy causing a reflexive shudder throughout her body as she squeaked out a guttural sound of appreciation. Brittany could see that Chloe's vulva and inner thighs were glistening with her bodily fluids that had escaped from her vagina. The sexual aroma of Chloe was now extremely potent making Brittany dizzy in ecstasy. She lapped up Chloe's fluids eagerly reveling in its taste. The taste and the smell of Chloe were starting to overwhelm Brittany which surprised her since she was no stranger to the tastes & smells of female cunts. There was something undeniably special to Chloe's femaleness and Brittany was relishing it.

As soon as Brittany took her first tentative lick of Chloe's clit, Chloe screeched a bizarre cry of pleasure leaving no doubt as to her state of arousal & passion. Goaded by Chloe's reaction, Brittany started licking & sucking Chloe's cunt with enthusiastic zeal. Demanding even more thrills, Chloe desperately arched her pussy into Brittany's mouth and placed her hand at the back of Brittany's head to maximize the pleasures. With each lick of Brittany's tongue on her clit, Chloe would in a whinny voice hiss "Yeah" or "Oh Yeah" or "Yeah that's it". Each verbal exclamations Brittany heard caused her own cunt to quiver.

Finally Chloe was arriving at the point of no return. She was starting to see stars and fireworks bursting. Waves of all kinds of pleasure sensations were overcoming her & rolling over her body leaving her drowning in erotic passion. Her mind had left her body as she screamed out mindlessly grunts and groans. Her entire body trembled uncontrollably and she moaned "Oh my God this is intense!"

Chloe's orgasm triggered an emotional high in Brittany. She did not experience a full blown orgasm herself but did have an inner flow of bliss course throughout her body. As she left Chloe's pussy, there were telltale beads of Chloe's excretions very visible on her lips. Sensing the end of Chloe's excitement, Brittany beamed a wicked grin and purred:

"You seemed to have liked that honey."

"It was intense that's for sure," agreed Chloe.

Brittany then kissed Chloe providing the blonde girl with a taste of her own juices. Not having absolutely recovered from her orgasm, Brittany's kiss provoked a new round of excitement to Chloe. As the kiss lingered Chloe was soon moaning softly and took the initiative. The girls rolled over so Brittany was on the bottom when Chloe started kissing her neck and ears. Chloe was fondling Brittany's tits causing her nipples to harden.

Chloe quickly reached a new level of passion. She abruptly abandoned Brittany's neck and lowered her head to make contact with Brittany's cunt skipping her breasts. Chloe commenced licking Brittany's labia in such a way that her nose was rubbing against her clit. Excitement pounded through Brittany; rushed through her brain, her veins, each nerve ending. She could feel a wild eroticism.

Chloe's lovemaking proceeded to a new level of passion as Brittany had wrapped her legs on Chloe's back with the heels resting on each buttock. Chloe moved her mouth to concentrate on Brittany's clit. Sucking it in, Chloe's tongue was licking, biting & nipping her clit rapidly and furiously. Brittany could sense her clit hardening and expanding to a size she had not previously attained. Chloe stuck three fingers into Brittany's vagina and started screwing it. With her other hand she reached around Brittany's ample butt to penetrate her ass with three fingers as well.

The double penetration quickly blew Brittany's mind. Her hips were moving up & down in rhythm with the thrusts of Chloe's fingers in her orifices. Finally she lost control and started screaming out her orgasm. After her screams abated Brittany started uttering in a sing song fashion:

"You're the best. Oh fuck that was the best. You're good Chloe. You're definitely the best..."

What was now absolutely shocking to Brittany was that her words were truly accurate. She marveled in the realization that this was Chloe's acknowledged initial lesbian encounter. And yet despite this, Chloe had induced an orgasm so intense & gratifying which Brittany had seldom enjoyed from all the experienced lesbians she had previously fucked.

Completely enchanted with Chloe, Brittany got out of the bed and went to her dresser. From one of its drawer, Brittany took out a lovely ruby & sapphire necklace. As she returned to the bed, she said:

"I want you to have this Chloe. It's my thank you for the lovely time you gave me. I can not bestow this gift to a worthier recipient."

"Oh no Brittany I can not accept such a gift. Although this necklace might not cost a fortune, I can sense that this must be a valuable family heirloom that should not be given away to a virtual stranger."

"Nonsense Chloe you are no longer a stranger to me, you are precious to me. True this is a family heirloom as it belonged to my paternal grandmother. She gave it to me when she was dying with the wish I would wear it at my wedding. Well I am not going to marry. I haven't had sex with a man nor will I ever unless I am raped by a stronger man. So I see no reason why you can not have this necklace. I want you to always remember me, not to forget me."

Then Brittany without further protest attached the necklace around Chloe's neck. Chloe was thinking in her own mind that she must really be a whore in fact. She noted that as a result of her sexual activities she had become an owner of a mink fur coat, nineteen bracelets/anklets and now a gorgeous ruby & sapphire necklace. However, setting aside such negative thoughts she graciously said:

"Oh thank you Brittany. This is truly a wondrous gift which I shall always treasure. You don't have to worry I can not possibly ever forget you no matter what."

"Well," Brittany replied, "I am thinking of something special we can do to that I am sure would bring this evening to a memorable conclusion."

With that Brittany got out of the bed again to fetch a long, thick double ended flexible dildo. She inserted one end into Chloe's cunt. Then with both of them sitting up, she climbed on to Chloe's lap and inserted the other end of the dildo into her own cunt. The two girls then in an embrace started bumping and grinding their hips. They were able to lip-lock and continuously experience a most passionate kiss. Their bumping and grinding caused their magnificent tits to rub against each other sending shivers of joy course throughout their bodies. When the dildo simultaneously made contact with each other's womb their pussies almost touched.

As their love-making proceeded the girls were mutually grunting & groaning and were getting louder. Their bodies were becoming sticky with sweat as they were approaching the inevitable conclusion. Finally Chloe was over the edge and having stopped kissing shouted:

"Oh fuck Brittany! Oh fuck! Oh my God, Brittany. This is so good..."

And Brittany also climaxed and shouted in return:

"Oh Chloe! Oh Chloe! Oh fuck..."

Brittany in essence was at a loss for words as her orgasm caused her brain to disconnect.

As their orgasms subsided the girls were totally exhausted and drained. Brittany actually fell out of Chloe's embrace and landed on her back to Chloe's side as the dildo popped out of her. Chloe instinctively slid to a position to cuddle Brittany and she did not bother to detach the dildo from her cunt. They soon fell asleep and Chloe began snoring. Although Brittany was conscious of Chloe's masculine snoring the same did not disturb her sleep

When the girls woke up, almost at the same time in the morning they smiled at each other and wordlessly made love again but in the 69 position with Chloe on top. After they concluded with yet again mutually satisfactory orgasms, Chloe got out of the bed and started dressing to leave.

Brittany regretting the end of their date, plaintively wailed: "Wouldn't you like some breakfast before you go? Wouldn't you at least shower here? We could have some more fun in the shower."

"No Brittany I can't. I actually have a lot of studying I must do today and I can not take any more time off. The shower sounds very tempting but I must decline because I know it will delay me too long for my own good. Besides I like the smell of you on me and it will be a happy companion to my walking back to my apartment."

"OK I understand," pouted Brittany as she continued, "Look Chloe, I know you are not a lesbian and that there is no future for us. However if or whenever you want to indulge in some girl on girl sex please do not hesitate to get a hold of me. I shall always be available to you even if I am in a relationship. In fact that will be a condition of any future relationship I am going to get into."

"Why thanks Brittany. I believe I will probably take advantage of such opportunity in the future." With that said, when she was fully dressed, Chloe gave a farewell kiss to the still naked Brittany, and smilingly left.

12