Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we were in Texas, I noticed you were not shy in swilling down the champagne, but I see here that you have avoided an adult beverage. Don't tell me you have become an alcoholic and are on the wagon as a result of a twelve step program."

Chloe giggled and slyly replied:

"No! Oh no! Nothing so drastic. I just can't drink under doctor's orders because of my current condition."

Charlotte gasped:

"So this is your clever way of telling me that you are pregnant?"

"Yes indeedy and curiously enough you are the first person I have told as I just found out for sure on Wednesday. I am to meet the father, who has been visiting his parents during the holiday, here about a half hour after you leave so I can tell him then."

"It's the quarterback you were telling me about isn't it?"

Chloe nodded and Charlotte continued:

"Well I guess he is going to be in for a great surprise. By the way I hate to ask but are you positive he is the father?"

Chloe giggled again as she replied:

"Oh yes he is the father all right as only his cock has been in my pussy since I went off birth control. He won't be very surprised though since he has deliberately been trying to impregnate me since August."

"Really? So when's the wedding or are you already married?"

Chloe slightly hesitant replied haltingly:

"Well...uh... no...there is not going to be any wedding. He just wants me to have his baby. But he swears he will support our child and I have no reason not to believe him. Besides he even says our child can have his surname; in fact he insists on it."

Charlotte protested:

"This is the most astonishing thing I've ever heard. Men just do not want to deliberately become a father unless they are lawfully married to the woman of their child. There seems to be a sine qua non to such situations."

Chloe retorted:

"It's not so hard to understand that he doesn't want to marry me. After all I am a slut and a whore. I can't plead innocence either because I did become a slut and a whore of my own free will. I've never been raped. All the sex I have had has been consensual. I believe there really is a law that says a decent man does not want to marry a slut and a whore."

"So what is his desire to have you become pregnant?"

"Well he says as my sex tutor, it is incumbent on him to make sure I have experienced all things sexually. As far as he can figure, I only lack the experience of having sex while pregnant. So it's his way to allow me to avail myself of such opportunity."

When Charlotte heard this, she almost choked on her drink and spit out half of it. She started laughing and all she could say:

"You got to be kidding! And you believe this drivel?"

A little hurt, Chloe sheepishly replied:

"Since you put it that way, I guess that is preposterous. I like to think that he must love me, at least enough to want a child by me. It is only society pressures that prevents him from asking me to marry. I can live with that. I do love him and am truly grateful for the time I have had with him and whatever future time I'll have with him."

Charlotte snorted:

"Hell he should be the grateful one. You are easily the most fascinating woman I've ever met. In fact I heard from the grapevine that in the swingers community you are already known as the 'Minnesota Enchantress'."

"Yes at the orgy I heard that some were calling me that because of my antics."

This led the women to reminisce and to relate to each other their experiences at the orgy. Charlotte was impressed by Chloe's account, and so she said:

"Oh my God! I totally understand how you got your moniker. Slut and whore you may be according to your own assessment but I like to think you know how to enjoy sex to the fullest and I envy you for that. My experience at the orgy, apart from the time with you, was absolutely lame compared to the fun you had."

Chloe smiled at the compliment and replied:

"Thank you but I just refuse to accept society's stricture that a girl who loves sex must be disparaged. I know I am a slut and a whore because I enjoy having sex even so far as to take on 19 guys at one time, and loving it. I also enjoy having sex with women not to mention I've even enjoyed fucking an hermaphrodite. But that does not make me a bad person. And I take pride that once I finish my schooling I am going to be an aerospace engineer, not exactly an occupation for a bubblehead."

Charlotte struck by this assertion could only reply:

"Damn straight. You are absolutely right honey. I am truly honored to know you."

Chloe's jaw dropped to hear this surprisingly apparently genuine accolade from such a world renowned celebrity and personality as Charlotte. All she could reply was a bashful:

"Thanks."

Charlotte glanced at her watch and declared:

"Looks like I got to get back on my plane. I promise I'll do something to celebrate your pregnancy as I know your kid is going to have a fantastic mother. When I finish my engagement in Germany I'll plan a surprise for you which I hope you'll like. In any case we are going to stay in touch. I value you as a true friend."

The two kissed and embraced and Charlotte went to re-board her plane. Chloe then went to the appropriate area of the airport to greet Randy on his return. Randy had lent his car to Chloe, so that when he arrived with his travel bag, Chloe led him to the car where she had parked it and asked:

"Want me to drive? You must be tired and hungry from your flight. Want me to drive you to a McDonalds?"

"Sure you can drive but let's go directly to my apartment; we can always pick up something from McDonalds later. You know it has been five full days since I've seen your gorgeous naked body? Besides it is imperative that we resume our quest to get you pregnant."

As they got into Randy's car with Chloe driving, she no longer could contain her news from him and so said:

"I can understand you wanting to see my gorgeous naked body but as to the latter part that is no longer necessary."

"Huh? What are you saying?"

"Hey for a college boy you're not too swift. I mean I am with child."

As he still looked puzzled, Chloe added:

"You know as in pregnant. I am knocked up. Preggers! Bun in the oven! That sort of thing."

Randy broke out in a huge smile. Of course he was not as dense as Chloe's words implied. The thought that he was to become a father was what overwhelmed and excited him. His reaction was typical as if he were married; in other words completely similar to any married man learning of his wife's pregnancy of an anticipated and mutually desired child.

He did not harbor a shadow of a doubt that he was the father to Chloe's child. Considering the amount of time he had spent with her the last three plus months, plus given her conscientious devotion to her school work, he knew she really had no time to dally with an alternative lover. Apart from such logistical calculation, he trusted her completely as if he was in a monogamous commitment relationship. Thus when he declared that his cock was the only one to be in her pussy he knew with instinctive certainty that she would comply.

With such euphoric thoughts he reacted nonsensically:

"A baby! Wow! I'm going to be a father. Are you OK Chloe? Should you be driving? Shouldn't you be resting?"

"Relax big boy. I'm OK. I'm pregnant not disabled. But the way you are carrying on worries me. Does this mean you are reneging on fucking me when we get to your apartment? Need I remind you that the whole stated purpose of my getting pregnant was so I could learn about the joys of sex when pregnant?"

Randy slyly replied:

"But Chloe you must now have been pregnant for some time. We have fucked every day, except for the past four days, since August. It follows that you have already experienced the joys of sex while pregnant."

"Yes but that can't possibly count. Up to now I did not know I was pregnant so my brain could not acknowledge and differentiate that I was experiencing a new sexual variation. So I must insist you live up to your obligations as my tutor to broaden my sexual horizons."

"Do not fear my fair Ms. Anderson. Let it not be said that I, Dexter Randall Hamilton, shirks his duties. As soon as we arrive at my apartment we will indeed commence your new 'lesson'."

Chloe with a mischievous grin reached her right hand to his crotch, grabbed his penis and cooed:

"You don't mind if I check to see if you are prepared for my lesson?"

Chloe, being left-handed, at this point demonstrated some superior ambidexterity, by unzipping his fly and releasing his cock for direct contact with her right hand.

Randy gasped at Chloe's audaciousness:

"Chloe! Please watch your driving. If you crash us our 'lesson' will be postponed."

"Pish! Posh! Don't be such a worry wart. I can handle both the driving and the inspection. We women are celebrated for our ability to multi-task. Oh my! I can sense you are indeed well prepared for my 'lesson'. I can't wait to get to your place so that this magnificent cock of yours can slide into my now wet pussy."

Chloe was now stroking Randy's cock slowly and in a measured rhythm while continuing to drive remarkably competently. In her deepest, sultriest, sexiest voice she breathed:

"If I am lucky, maybe you will shove this thick, long cock of yours up my ass. My poor bummy has been awfully neglected these past few months as all you have been interested in is getting me knocked up. Now that you have succeeded there's no reason not to pay attention to my big fat ass. I sure would like it if you would use your wicked slippery tongue on my bummy hole. That sure should make my bummy wiggle and probably make my toe toes curl up."

Chloe's words and her stroking of his cock was driving Randy out of his mind. He was in agony. He was in ecstasy. He was moaning, groaning and grunting. By this time Chloe had exited from I-35 and was traveling on Washington Ave. She was able to pull into an empty parking spot and once stopped bent down towards him. She was able to get his cock fully into her mouth just before he erupted. She did not even get to use her tongue to lick him, before he was spurting load after load of his cum into her mouth.

Having already experienced many public 'quickies', Chloe was not the least bit intimidated by this very public blow job she just had administered to Randy, and she was unconcerned if anyone had actually witnessed it. She was able to swallow most of Randy's jism as it surfaced but some of it did dribble out of her mouth because of the forcefulness of his ejaculation. She sat up as she licked her lips and with her tongue caught the errant cum on her cheek. Once she ingested the remaining drops of cum, she let out an unladylike burp. Showing no embarrassment she said:

"Whew that was a close one! One more second and I wouldn't have been able to catch all of your cum and your slacks might have been stained; not to mention perhaps even the car's upholstery. Good thing I was alert."

Chloe then nonchalantly resumed driving to his apartment. Randy just sat back dazed with his prick still exposed. He could not believe what just had happened. And yet he knew he should not have been surprised. He concluded that Chloe certainly did justice to her swingers' moniker: 'The Minnesota Enchantress'.

When they finally got to his place they immediately proceeded with Chloe's 'lesson'. They fucked three times. Plus Chloe got her wish of sodomy as well as ass licking. When they finally ceased, Chloe observed:

"Well the jury is still out. I am not sure that this has been the best sex ever, albeit I have nothing to complain about. I do not think I can adjudge just based on one night fucking. Obviously further study is required and we do have about seven more months to arrive at a definitive answer."

As Christmas was approaching Chloe dreaded meeting her family as she would have to reveal her pregnancy. As she was able to assure that she would not lose her scholarship and that Randy was going to adequately provide for the child, she was able to mollify her parents. Besides as a Christmas gift and to celebrate her pregnancy, Randy gifted her, an obviously luxurious and expensive 2.5 carat diamond ring. The boy sure knows how to play Santa Claus thought Chloe, as she took into account the fur coat he had given her the previous Christmas.

For New Years Randy had arranged for a three day visit for her to meet his parents. As his parents were more liberal she got along with them just fine. They were obviously aware of Chloe's sex life with their son , and thus Chloe was able to be more open with them than with her own parents.

Chloe's pregnancy progressed normally. A pleasant surprise for Chloe was that she was not unduly bothered by morning sickness. She did experience some brief but infrequent bouts of nausea throughout November to January. Such discomfort though was so minimal such that the ones she experienced in early November was not a factor in her suspicion of being pregnant. At the end of January, during a clinical visit, the ultrasound revealed that Chloe was carrying a boy.

At the beginning of February, Chloe heard from Charlotte as she had returned to Los Angeles. After exchanging greeting pleasantries Charlotte said:

"As you know I have been nominated for the Best Actress award for my role as a female serial killer in last summer's movie. I want you to be my date for the Oscar awards show in March, at my expense of course."

Chloe was totally shocked and gasped:

"You can't be serious; of course I would love to go. I thought you had a boyfriend though."

"Oh yes the great, only in his own mind, Stuart. I have invested four years with that bastard. He was always on my case about my sex life. He could not abide my perceived promiscuity; thank God he did not know about my membership to the Texas Love Ranch. He said he wanted a monogamous committed relationship leading to marriage. So in September I agreed to be exclusive to him. I was even thinking of giving up my membership to TLR when it would be up for renewal."

Charlotte continued:

"So I left for Europe reluctantly committed to remain committed. I had a miserable time as he did not come with me; no sex whatsoever despite all kinds of exciting possibilities and opportunities. I was sure horny so I returned a day earlier but that of course was something he had not foreseen. So when I got home I caught him in our bed with some bimbo."

"I normally would not care who he had had sex with but his pompous manipulating of me to agree to monogamy was what got me. I just tossed his sorry ass out of my home and so our relationship is over."

Chloe replied:

"Oh I am so sorry for you. I hope you were not too hurt."

Charlotte said:

"You know every man that I have ever been involved with has cheated on me. That is why I joined the Texas Love Ranch as a defense mechanism to placate my emotions. At least at the Ranch I can have guilt free sex and not be subject to hurt. When I first started with Stuart it was supposed to be a no strings relationship, just mutual fun. With that in mind we were getting along swimmingly. But then he started to insist he was in love with me and needed a commitment to exclusivity leading to possible marriage. I bought his words hook, line and sinker and that is why his betrayal was so devastating to me"

Chloe replied:

"Again I am truly sorry that Stuart did not work out. Perhaps your next fellow will be your true Prince Charming. You know you will never lack admirers."

"Yeah well maybe. Anyway I am swearing off men for the next little while. For now I think I will just indulge in some girl-on-girl sex. In fact why don't we have a party? Why don't you get a hold of that lesbian friend of yours? Brittany wasn't that her name? Naturally I will foot the bill and I think the two of you will give me great comfort and console me properly if I do not win."

"I haven't fucked Brittany since last Valentine's Day almost a year ago but we've kept in touch. She did swear she would always come to me no matter what even if she were involved in a relationship. I don't imagine she would turn down an offer to attend the Oscars in person especially as a guest of one of the nominees."

"Sounds like you have a devoted fan. I look forward to meeting her and of course fucking her as I believe you recommend her highly."

Chloe giggled:

"Oh yes she is hot! You definitely won't be disappointed."

"Great! I know this is just what I need. I am also pleased that I can now be considered your other sex tutor along with your Randy."

"What do you mean?"

"Well your boyfriend seems to pride himself in broadening your sexual horizons. So here I am going to introduce you to a new sexual experience- a lesbian threesome."

Chloe mischievously responded:

"Not to put a fine point on it but strictly speaking I already have participated in a lesbian threesome albeit only for a very short time in duration. During the Daisy Chain game at the orgy, Priscilla, Scarlett and I formed a human triangle. Scarlett was so excited that she farted right in my face."

Charlotte laughed and replied:

"Oh lordie yes! I forgot this; you did tell me about it last November. But phew! I trust Brittany and I won't subject you to such humiliation. Any way at least we can say that this then will be your first lesbian threesome while pregnant.

Chloe laughed:

"Yes I guess there is a first time for everything. By the way don't worry, I didn't mind Scarlett's fart. The more things are done to me during sex, the more excited and aroused I get. So if you do happen to fart when I am licking your ass hole, don't give it a second thought. I can't imagine your fart smelling worse than Scarlett's and hers was pretty bad. Still though I was thrilled when inhaling her fumes. Of course I can't speak for Brittany's preferences in such matters."

Charlotte burst out in full shaking laughter:

"Oh Chloe you are truly a hoot. I've never heard anything so outrageous. I don't know if I dare let you get near my ass. I bet I'll start laughing as soon as I feel your tongue on my bum and I fear it will spoil the sexy mood."

Chloe sighed:

"I guess I'll just have to resign myself that only Brittany will get to lick your ass."

Charlotte purred:

"Oh I don't know Chloe. Perhaps I can concentrate so that you can have your wicked way with me."

Chloe snorted:

"I suspect you always get what you want."

Abandoning the sexual banter, Charlotte said:

"Speaking of which, and assuming we get Brittany, I want yours and hers measurements and shoe sizes. I'll commission gowns and matching shoes for both of you. I will not have my escorts look like poor country waifs. No I need sexy, sophisticated, vamps who will amaze and stupefy the glittering Hollywood crowd not to mention the millions of TV viewers."

With that Charlotte rung off, and promised to call again to iron out the details.

Chloe had no trouble getting Brittany to agree to come along. Brittany absolutely adored and was smitten with Chloe. To be invited to a threesome with the sex goddess Charlotte Thornton, was beyond her wildest dreams of pleasures. Brittany was currently in a relationship but was not deterred. Brittany's lover, upon seeing the eager acceptance by Brittany to Chloe's invitation, knew enough not to make a fuss and protest, otherwise her relationship with Brittany would have ended right then and there.

Chloe and Charlotte worked out the details. As the Oscar night was on the first Sunday in March, it was arranged that they would leave on Saturday arriving at 04:24 PM and leave Monday @ 03:00 PM arriving in Minnesota at 8:38. As Chloe was very conscientious about her school work she really could not afford any more time off. As it was she had to miss her Monday classes but arranged with her professors for some make up time; as she was such a good student and given that she was using the opportunity to be at the Academy Awards she was given some slack not usually granted. Randy wished her a good time and said he would record the show and related programs so that if the cameras would catch her with Charlotte she would be able to see it later.