Chloe's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla and Ramal left, and Derrick walked over and picked me up off of the floor.

"Derrick," I sobbed, "You really humiliated me. Why did you do that?"

"Come on, Baby, you pleased me. You passed the test. I know your mine now." And then he squeezed my tits hard and called them his. It was the perfect thing to say and do.

"You let that awful bitch whip me," I sniffled.

"It's okay, Chloe Baby. You'll whip her soon, too."

He had called me Chloe and Baby twice now. Not Fuckmeat. I wanted to kiss him and tell him I loved being his property but he wouldn't let me. I guess it was because he thought some of Ramal's cum was still in my mouth. I did hesitantly beg him to be more careful with his property. He said he would. I doubted he meant it.

"Listen, Baby," he said. "I'm having an end-of-year barbeque out of my place next weekend. I want you and Joey to come and I want you find a bikini that will blow everyone away. You look way hot when you came into the dealership today, Baby, but I want you even hotter next weekend. Got it?"

I smiled up at him through still wet eyes. "Got it," I whispered, so happy to know that he still wanted and appreciated me.

We went downstairs where Joey was waiting, my boobs nearly bouncing out of Derrick's top on the way down. I hoped the welts on my tits would disappear soon. But I was proud again. I actually missed the marks of Derrick's ownership on my butt.

When we entered the room where Joey was waiting, the first thing I noticed was Amber with a strap of her camisole dangling down one shoulder exposing nearly all of her breast on that side. Carla was there too with her little miniskirt hiked high up her thigh. Both were obviously flirting with Joey.

"Joey," Derrick said. "I'm having a little get together next weekend. Try to come by, okay?"

"Oh, do," Amber said eagerly, bending down in front of Joey, her full breast heaving provocatively in his face. "It's so much fun there. I know we'll all have such a great time. Really try, k?"

"I'll try," he said, smiling at her. I could see his eyes glued to her chest.

In the car, Joey asked me what I was doing up there, and I told him the lie Derrick had instructed me to tell, that he was urging me to help him convince Joey to take a job with him.

"You were up there alone all that time dressed like that?" he asked.

"No, Carla was there most of the time. "What were you doing with that tramp you were sitting with?" I asked, quickly changing the subject."

"Amber? I think she was flirting with me," he laughed, "but I don't know. She kept saying how hot you were. She said she and Carla were blown away by the way you dressed and carried yourself, and how they both loved how you weren't at all self-conscious about looking sexy. She said they both thought that if they had a body like yours, they'd always dress like that! So, I guess I'm glad you dressed that way," he smiled at me. "I like having the hottest woman!"

I knew from what Carla had said earlier that that was the lie Derrick instructed them to tell, but it seemed to have worked. Really worked!

"What do you think about the party at Derrick's place next week? I think he really wants you to work for him, you know."

"Yeah, I'll think about it. He's not such a bad guy, I guess. We probably should go just to be polite."

Oh, Joey, you are such an innocent fool, I thought.

"I'll need a new bikini if you're going to keep up the image you have," I grinned. "You know, the guy with the hottest, sexiest chick," I laughed.

"Yeah, maybe," he said somewhat seriously. "You sure did look hot today, and I guess that's what this crowd likes. I loved that those two girls were jealous of you. Maybe Derrick's got them, but I got these," he preened, reaching under the tee to fully expose my boobs to the traffic around us. "I say go for it. You're better looking than any of those chicks. And you're mine!"

"Better than Amber?" I teased.

"Way, way better," he beamed.

The Party

I wasn't sure how little I could get away with bikini-wise, but I knew I had to have something pretty skimpy to please Derrick, and I wasn't going to find that at any local shop. Plus, I was going to have to get Joey to go along with something that probably was going to be very, very close to total nudity. I thought the best thing to do would be to shop on line and get Joey to participate.

I found a ton of bikinis on line that perfectly fit my growing sexuality, my burgeoning need to exhibit myself in front of powerful men, but one in particular caught my attention. It was a string bikini that was almost entirely string, except for a tiny sliver that would cover little more than the slit in my vagina and two petite patches that would certainly cover no more than my nipples. I could see myself in it, virtually nude for Derrick, exactly the way he had ordered me to dress.

I got Joey to look at it and a few other far less risqué but certainly not modest suits. Joey thought the one I wanted was a bit too much, but he did like one of the others, a string bikini with slightly better coverage. After some discussion about the fun it would be to wear the teeny one I wanted around the house, I ordered it and the another more modest suit that Joey assumed I'd wear to Derrick's party...and that I hoped I would not be wearing.

I modeled both for Joey after a particularly hot night out, and though he loved the way I looked in the hot little one I wanted to wear and even agreed that it would be awesome for me to wear it to the party, I could tell immediately that he was not going to consent to this when he was sober. I didn't bring the subject up again, but on the afternoon of the party, I slipped into the outrageous string bikini Derrick would want me in, but covered it with a sarong tied tightly across my bosom. The sarong was sheer enough so that the outline of the bikini was evident on close inspection but not totally out there. I held my breath as I walked out to tell Joey I was ready.

I could see that he knew what I was wearing underneath, but apparently the sarong made him comfortable enough to somewhat hesitantly not object. After all, he must have reasoned, he could always have me keep it on.

It was one of those wonderfully warm, sultry, late afternoon Indian summer days. The drive and street in front of Derrick's place was packed with cars, many quite expensive, I noticed. I could feel apprehension growing in my chest as I anticipated Derrick's greeting. I had somehow to let him know that the sarong covered exactly what he had ordered and that it wouldn't be there for long.

We walked into a vibrant party. People were already dancing to a very good DJ, some of the women quite suggestively. There was a game of volleyball going on in the pool that was really an excuse for horseplay, most of it involving throwing girls up in the air hoping they'd lose their tops in the process. In the first few minutes we were there, I saw that the tactic was more often than not successful!

We wondered about uncomfortably at first, since we didn't know anyone there. Shortly, though, Amber appeared in a tiny little thong and wet tee shirt.

"I lost my top in the pool," she giggled to Joey. "Come help me find it! Oh, hi Chloe," she said over her shoulder, while tugging on Joey's arm.

The bitch was just so blatant! Joey looked at me in dismay.

"Go help the poor girl," I said, assuming that this is what Derrick would want me to say.

Not at all reluctantly, it seemed to me, Joey walked off with Amber toward the pool, and shortly after Derrick appeared at my side.

"Amber should keep Joey busy for a while," said. "You better be wearing very little under whatever that is you have on.

"Maybe you should check and see," I said sultrily. "It unwraps rather easily!"

I had hoped he would unwrap me right there, but at that very moment, Teri appeared at his side. She looked fantastic, much like she had in school. The pounds she'd shed had come from all the right places, leaving her boobs round and full and her hips and butt sensual and alluring. Her waist was again that school-girl waist she was so proud of in high school. I felt dowdy in this stupid sarong and wanted desperately to strip it off.

"Nice that you could make it, Chloe. Derrick didn't tell me he'd invited you," she smirked, obviously impressed with the way she looked.

"I think he actually invited Joey," I smiled. "He wants to discuss a job with him. I just sort of tagged along. Hope you don't mind," I added somewhat aggressively.

"Oh, not all, Chloe," she smirked again, looking first at her own beautifully displayed body and then at my fully covered one. "Not at all!"

She pulled Derrick away with the need to "meet someone." The bitch, I thought. I decided to go see where Joey was. I got two large drinks from the bar and set out to find him.

I found Joey sitting at the edge of the pool with a drink already in his hand. Amber had apparently located her top and was again in the pool displaying her ample charms to everyone, but I thought especially to Joey. I sat down beside him. I knew he would never go in the pool. It wasn't likely that he'd even brought a suit. He was painfully shy about his thin, frail body.

"Everybody seems to be having fun," I said easily to Joey.

"Yeah, they do," he answered.

"Amber seems to have developed a crush on you," I laughed, just as Amber again briefly lost her top.

Joy just laughed. "She sure likes to show her rack!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, she does, doesn't she? There are a lot of hot girls here, don't you think," I said, nudging him and nodding at Amber. "Maybe she's afraid of the competition."

"Yeah, maybe she is and yeah, there are a lot of hot chicks here," he said, "but none hotter than you!"

"Have you seen Teri?" I asked. "She really looks good. A lot better than when we saw her at the reunion."

"She looks like she did in high school," he said, distracted by Amber's cavorting in the pool. Some big hulk had just thrown her squealing into the air. Her top came apart when she hit the water. I thought she was very slow to refasten it.

"So I guess Derrick's got his hot body again," I said. "I guess he won't be jealous of you now," I sighed. "A lot of these guys have really hot wives and girlfriends."

"Yeah, I think a lot of them must have money. You see the cars out front. That's probably why they've got the girls they have."

"Do you want another drink?" I asked. I really wanted Joey to get maybe just a little less cautious about showing me off. "I'll go get us a couple more, k?"

"Sure. I'll be right here."

I wondered back to the bar, and decided impulsively to retie the sarong about my waist. If nothing else, I could at least show my boobs. I saw two guys give me decidedly admiring looks, and as I waited for our drinks, one of them walked up and asked me my name.

"That's a pretty sensational top you're wearing," he said, openly staring at my boobs. "Not many girls could wear that!"

"Thank you," I said, not at all modestly. I enjoyed his stares and tried to show him so.

"You here alone?" he inquired.

"No, my husband's here."

"You're married?" he asked. "You don't look old enough to be married."

"I'm nearly twenty one," I said.

"Well, he's a lucky guy. You've got a beautiful smile...and a body to match."

"Thank you again," I said hoping to sound mysteriously seductive. "You're kinda cute yourself."

I found Joey again and handed him his drink. It was his third, and that seemed enough to make him less startled by my almost bare tits.

"Wow!" he said hesitantly. "I didn't know you wore that."

I know he did know. He just didn't want to acknowledge it yet.

"Do you like it? Do you think I look as hot as Amber now," I giggled.

I could see he was uncomfortable, so I decided I'd wait until the effect of the next drink hit before trying to get out of the sarong entirely.

As it turned out, I didn't have to wait at all. The big hulk who had been throwing Amber up in the air decided to do some stupid cannonball right in front of me, completely soaking the sarong.

"Oh my God," I said, drenched, the sarong now totally transparent and clinging to my body. I looked at Joey in feigned dismay, and took it off to wring it out. Sitting back down, I simply left it by my side to dry. I was finally dressed the way Derrick expected.

"Do you want to take a little dip?" I asked. "It's kinda hot. I think I will."

"Nah, you go ahead. I'll wait her for you. Guard your sarong for you," he laughed. The drinks seemed to be having a little better effect now.

I smiled at him and slipped into the water. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Amber get out of the pool and walk over to the lounge chairs on the pool deck. A few minutes later, I saw Joey walk over near her and sit in one of the chairs beside her. I waved to him to tell him it was okay.

The horseplay in the pool was all around me now, and I noticed quickly that this bikini was not a "swimsuit." In the water it covered nothing. I felt someone grab me around the waist, and I turned just in time to see Amber's hulky bodybuilder throw me up high into the air. Like Amber, I had no idea where my top was after I landed.

The hulk grabbed me again, and this time I flew through the air entirely topless, landing back in Mr. Bodybuilder's arms.

"Looking for this?" he asked holding what I thought was my top. But it wasn't. It was my bottom! I realized in an instant that he had somehow managed to totally strip me and that I was now perfectly nude. "Want another ride?"

"Don't you dare," I said sternly but playfully. "Are you crazy? My husband is right there! I'm completely naked, you idiot! Give me my bottom!"

"Well, before I do, I guess you'll just have to let me fuck you!" he said, pulling me closer to him and pushing his legs hard between my thighs. "I've been watching you for a half hour and you're turning me on."

His huge legs easily pried mine open. He continued to pull me closer, purposely widening my legs to accept his pleasure.

"Stop it!" I said, but again apparently not convincingly. "I told you my husband is right there," I repeated, glancing over to see if he noticed. Joey did seem to be intently watching, but with a big smile on his face. I was sure he'd seen the topless flight my bodybuilder had given me, and I assumed that was the reason for the grin. Harmless, sexy fun, he would think. He had no idea I was naked beneath the water. Naked, and open, and almost certainly about to be fucked.

The hulk continued to draw my naked body closer to his. I leaned back, hoping to make it obvious that we were only talking, but that only provided the opportunity and position he wanted. My legs were now nearly wholly splayed open and he had his hands on my thighs drawing me nearer and nearer his waiting cock. I was defenseless now, using my arms in a desperate attempt to keep my head above water. When I felt his fat cock breech my labia, I just shook my head at him and splashed water at him.

"You better not get me in trouble!" I hissed, less firmly than I should have. His cock continued unimpeded. I shuddered slightly as he thrust himself entirely inside me, stopped resisting, and let him open me fully.

Now that he was imbedded fully inside me, I peeked quickly over at Joey. Nothing must have seemed amiss, because he simply continued to grin at me.

The hulk's tempo was increasing and I was having a harder and harder time keeping my head above water, so I finally had to relent and grab his shoulders. There was no point now in resisting at all. I relaxed and surrendered my body fully to him. It must have then been surely quite obvious to everyone directly at poolside that I was being seriously fucked. "Don't you dare cum in me!" I whispered fiercely in his ear as his cock drove harder and deeper into my loosening sex.

I looked again at Joey only to discover that Amber was diverting his attention. Hate her though I did, I was grateful at the moment that her tits had so enamored my husband. Carla was peering intently at me. But I was beyond caring. I relaxed completely and let Mr. America plunder my sex.

"Don't cum in me!" I repeated as his tempo signaled his quickly approaching climax. He simply ignored me. When he ejaculated in me, I simply submitted, letting him pull me deep onto his shuddering cock. "You shit!" I said as each spasm splashed more of his seed inside me. "You little shit," I repeated, trying to look stern but failing miserably. The coy smile on my face probably didn't help.

Finished with me, he handed me both my top and bottom, told me he'd be "back for more," and swam away.

As I furtively retied my bikini, it occurred to me that in less than four months four different men had had sex with me. I had gone from an innocent young bride to a shameless slut in that brief time. What was becoming of me?!

I climbed out of the pool, my tiny bikini covering almost nothing at all now, and walked quite arrogantly by Amber. I was sure she was aware of the appreciative stares I was getting, and I made sure they continued as I toweled off as seductively as possible. I should have been nicer. She probably saved my marriage.

I saw that Joey had finished the drink I brought him and was half way through another. The grin on his face told me he was nearing where I wanted him to be. He didn't seem nervous or awkward with my near nudity now. He was back to pride of ownership! Alcohol had become the catalyst for our sex life.

I told Joey I was going to get a drink and asked him if he wanted another. He said he did, and I set off for the bar to enthusiastic stares from the guys around me. I was extremely aroused. I hadn't climaxed in the pool, but I was so on the edge of one. It would take no more than a gentle nudge to put me over the edge.

And then, to my erotic delight, I found Derrick there at the bar waiting for me.

"Come with me," he said, sternly.

"Sure," I beamed, "but first I have to run this drink over to Joey."

"Carla's taking care of that," he said to my surprise. He grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me to a room just off the cabana. I was sure he wanted to fuck me as much as I now desperately needed him so deep inside me. I needed that one masterful stroke of his incomparable cock to release the pent up climax inside me.

In the room, he turned me toward him and in one quick and viscous thrust, drove his balled fist hard into my stomach. I fell writhing to the floor, gasping for air. He put his foot on my head.

You stupid cunt," he said furiously. "You fucked that idiot Carl in the pool."

"No, I didn't!" I sobbed, gasping for breath.

He dragged me to my feet and struck me again, even harder this time. I thought I'd die. I could not breathe. All I could do was gasp for air.

"Carla saw you, cunt! Your ass and cunt are mine slut! Did you forget that? You fuck no one that I don't tell you to, got it!" he yelled, pushing his foot down harder on my head.

He reached down and grabbed me by the hair and violently jerked my head off the floor and pulled me to a table in the center of the room, and struck me a third time in my belly.

"Put your tits down on the table, cunt, and reach back and hold your ass cheeks open," he barked. "I'm going to fuck you in the ass!"

"Derrick, please don't," I gasped, trying to suck air into my depleted lungs. "Nobody's ever done that to me. I know it will hurt. Please don't," I sobbingly pleaded.

"What do you think? I'm going to fuck you in your cum-filled cunt, whore? Spread your fucking cheeks, cunt!"

I pulled myself open and instantly suffered the most intense, searing pain I'd even experienced. His cock tore quickly and violently into my ass, rending it immediately. I could feel the tearing as with each deep grunt he drove his frightful cock deeper into my now bleeding rectum. I can only be deeply thankful that in his rage an excitement, he brutally emptied himself inside very quickly.