Chloe's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had calmed down some by the time I had weepingly finished licking his cock clean.

"You know why I had to beat you, don't you." Derrick said calmly.

I nodded my head yes.

"You disrespected my property. Your cunt is not yours to give away; it's mine!"

"I know it is," I sniffled. "I am so, so sorry. But he just took it. I didn't ask him to."

"I don't care if he took it or you gave it to him. When my cunt gets used without my permission, you will be punished! Every time."

"Can you please forgive me just this once?" I cravenly begged.

"Just get your ass back out there and make sure everything you do the rest of the night pleases me!" he said, walking out the door.

I felt brutalized and humiliated, but grateful that Derrick had apparently forgiven me, or if not, at least had given me the chance to make it up to him somehow during the rest of the night. But I was in considerable pain, too. I found the bottom of my bikini where Derrick had thrown it, pulled it back on, and prepared to rejoin the party. But he had hurt me when he took me anally, and in the mirror I saw the smear of blood around my rectum would not be covered by the single string running up my butt. Carefully wiping the blood away, I could only hope that I'd leak no further.

I found my way back to the lounge chair where Joey had been. He wasn't there, but fortunately, my sarong was. I needed to hide inside it. I tied it carefully around me and sat down to await Joey's return.

While sitting there, alone, letting the little sobs come that I'd have to contain around Joey, Carla walked up to me. "Looking for Joey?" she said sweetly.

I just stared hard at her. "You bitch," I thought, but replied, "Yes, I am. Thank you."

"Let's see," she went on cheerfully. "I think the last time I saw him Amber was fucking him! Amber told him that you since you seemed to be having a such a delightful time fucking Carl in the pool, maybe she and Joey should take the opportunity and have a wonderful fuck themselves. Isn't that just so sweet and romantic? Haven't seen them since. Oh, by the way, Fuckmeat, Derrick said to take that stupid sarong off!"

The last remark startled me as much as the first. I quickly did as I was told, exposing my body once more for Derrick's pleasure. A moment or two later, Amber and Joey strolled back, acting as if nothing had happened. Joey was drunk, I could see that, but otherwise looked normal, and certainly not guilty. Amber, however, was more than half out of her suit. Both of them looked at my exposed body, Amber sneering and Joey grinning.

I was about to say something to Joey, when Carla informed me that Derrick wanted to see me for a minute. I asked Joey if he'd mind if I left for just a minute, and he winked at me and said no.

I was now intensely aware of just how little of my body was covered, how terribly exposed I was, and while earlier I felt hot and sexy this way, now I felt vulnerable and defenseless. I tried to perk up as I reached Derrick and the people around him. I smiled, said "Hi," and looked at him inquisitively.

"This is my new bitch," he said to the guys around him. "A great fuck with a terrific body. Lose the top," he said, turning to me. "Let these losers see what a real man calls his cunt's tits!"

Derrick was drunker than I had imagined, which in an important way pleased and relieved me. It explained perfectly his violent attack on me. It wasn't really Derrick, it was the liquor! I suddenly felt so much better, suddenly so much sexier. I wanted to be his bitch, his cunt...his girl. I slowly tugged my top open to display fully now Derrick's tits.

I loved the admiration, the exclamation about the ripeness of my breasts, their heft and size. Derrick invited everyone to examine them closely, and then he told me to remove the bottom of my bikini as well.

Naked and aroused, I moaned audibly as various fingers and hands explored the contours of my body, both inside and out. "A dollar a fuck!" Derrick said. "Cheap thrills! Enjoy yourselves!"

The entire group slowly moved me to a lounge chair toward the back of the patio, and as the first man mounted me, I turned anxiously to Derrick and mouthed, "Joey...?"

"He's being taken care of," he said simply, as the first cock slithered into my belly. "But I'm thinking of inviting him to watch the show. You don't mind, do you," he laughed, watching my hips rise to accommodate the cock penetrating me.

"No," I mumbled, hoping against hope that he wasn't serious.

He walked away and though I lost count, I thought at least a half a dozen men used me in a very short interval. I was too nervous to climax, but in my heart I was deeply pleased to be all the Derrick wanted me to be, and responded as I hoped he wanted. Derrick had said all holes except my ass were "open for business." I was very responsive to each cock as it filled my cunt. Even the two cocks that slipped unawares to him into my ruined ass were greeted with a feigned groan of pleasure. My mouth seemed to fill quickly. Each time I swallowed, another cock seemed to spurt an outsized spume of semen directly into my awaiting mouth.

I knew I was being watched by more than the men fucking me. I saw Teri once laughing and pointing at me. Carla was there with a girl I hadn't seen before. But at least I didn't see Amber and Joey. For one brief second, I hoped she was fucking him somewhere safely away from the spectacle his wife had become.

When the last man had finished inside me and I had cleaned the last bit of cum from whatever cock was offered, I struggled off the lounge chair and made my way to the bathroom. There was fourteen dollars in soggy bills on the chaise lounge. I guess I served more guys than I though.

Derrick stopped me in route to the bathroom and told me he was proud of me. It was enough to make everything right again.

I cleaned up as best I could, and returned to look for Joey. It was definitely time to go now. I found him by the pool, watching Amber cavorting with two guys in the pool. He seemed happy to go.

In the car, I asked him hesitantly about the night. He said that Derrick told him he was very interested in him coming to work for them, and that he'd be making an offer soon. I knew that was not actually ever going to happen, but kept quiet.

I told him how hot I thought Amber looked. He agreed, but said she couldn't compete with what he already had. I took a deep breath and told him what Carla had said. Not the part about me in the pool with the bodybuilder, but the part about him having sex with Amber.

He just laughed and said they were obviously playing mind games with me because I looked so hot and everyone was complimenting me and not looking at them. And I believed him. And I still do.

Thankfully he was too drunk for sex when we got home!