All Comments on 'Chocolate Kisses Ch. 07'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
memiklmemiklabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Powerful chapter.....excellent! Can't wait for the next chapters to reveal more secrets in the complex relationships you have developed.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
You made us wait for our Chocolate fix.....

Extremely complex characters with both a light and dark future. Can't wait to see where you will take us. By the way, if you make love to your husband anything like you describe......He is both a very lucky and happy man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Twist

What a story, I find myself looking everyday for a new chapter. The love making is so steamy and every mans fantasy. The twist in the marrage , wow I love it.

pawwriterpawwriterabout 13 years ago
Bethany, what is your problem?

I know from your other stories that there has to be a little drama. Bethany DOES love him, why can't she marry him? Is it just that they can't be legal? I hope that you can finally make everyone happy again.

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 13 years ago
It is very rare

that you read a story on Literotica that has so much character development. All characters in this story are multi-dimensional and are presented in a fashion that makes you feel as if you could actually relate to them. The interracial aspect of the story making it even harder to write seems to present no problem to this author, attesting to her very talented pen. A remarkable writer, by far one of the better stories I have read on this site.

mariasmdmariasmdabout 13 years ago
wtf?

what just happend? i can't believe she turned him down!

I can't believe her sister kissed jim! i knew she would. i wonder if his going to move on to her instead.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please don't let her be stupid as hell!!!

I know she's thinking of the laws and stuff back then, but even with the restrictions and danger of those days, there were still interracial couples and marriages back then. Let them make it through!!!

NymphWriterNymphWriterover 11 years ago
Heartbreaking

Truly... a heartbreaking chapter... so well written... and so heartbreaking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES