All Comments on 'Chocolate Kisses Ch. 12'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
So it's not the end yet......

Fine story and series, glad that there will be more.

theognistheognisabout 13 years ago
*****

Wonderful story, and the sequel should be very interesting as well.

Five stars, of course.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
What an awesome chapter

Thank goodness for another chapter. This is another examle of a great author. Love it,Love it,Love it,Thank You calibeachgirl !

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Nice one.......

Makes me feel all tingly inside.Well written.!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Any story

on Literotica that manages to get Clarence Darrow into the mix gets a 5-star rating from me!

PepperPacePepperPaceabout 13 years ago
Excited!

I cannot wait to see their story continue. These are people that are firmly rooted in my head and I can't forget! 5 stars easily.

Black_MarvinBlack_Marvinabout 13 years ago
So Long We Waited.....!!!!!!!

I just loved this story. The only thing that keeps me from being sad is the thought that it will continue with "Pearl" Please don't keep us waiting too very long. Excellent work!

RachalCaronRachalCaronabout 13 years ago
Perfect

I just love the storytelling pace you have established from the very beginning and the realistic sex that fits so well with the fascinating storyline.Five stars (again) from me :)

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 13 years ago
ohhh

this story rocked, i loved it so much i spent the last 3 hours reading from chapter 4 to 12, be quick with the update please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank You !!!!

I am looking forward to the next chapters of "Pearl". Extremely well written and fast moving. Thank you for all your efforts....

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 13 years ago
Wow

I really enjoyed this story it was great now gonna start reading the next part thanks keep up the great writing!!

NymphWriterNymphWriterover 11 years ago
Wonderful Ending!!!

The perfect way to end this beautiful story... I will read the next part!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't know what to say....

This is just a hot, sweet love story. I've enjoyed every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

I love the historical setting of this story, it makes them falling in love so much sweeter because of the difficulties that came along with it. Just a sucker for romance and overcoming the odds!

Lane1671Lane1671over 4 years ago
Started great...

The first chapter was strong, solid, somewhat logical... but then the story became aimless, nonsensical, contradictory... as if the author changed the plot midstream or it was taken over by a different writer altogether. For example, James' private thoughts revealed he was determined to find the real killers but several chapters later, he says the suspects were the real killers. H never went into detail with h about his past but continually foisted Catherine's clothes on her. The strange H/Eliza dynamic, where H felt he had to 'be there for her as well.' There was no explanation as to why GA decided not to go through with the 'marriage' then three days later, all was well.

Initially, the story had a noir type feel. I thought the H/h were going to be amateur sleuths, experiencing all the obstacles of an IR couple, having great sex while tracking down the murderers and a connection, if any, to why the store was loosing money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great series. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES