Chocolates for a Scorpion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their hands were on him even before the shreds of cloth that had been his costume were flung away by Weaver's legs. He groaned as the kiss broke and he felt their warm fingers sliding over his hard, wiry muscled body. "God, girls, that feels good."

"On this side too," Honey grinned up at him. "You're so strong, but so lean, so pretty but manly..."

"And there's this." His breath hissed out of him as one of Weaver's hands wrapped around the base of his cock. "Quite impressive." She was joined a moment later by one of Honey's smaller hands grabbing hold just below the head of his member. "And a very nice compliment for a girl."

"Fucking hell," he growled, his eyes closing and head tipping back as they began to stroke him together, both their hands sliding up and down the part of his rod they held. Weaver's fingers brushed against his heavy sack on the downward motion, and when up Honey's warm digits rubbed the edge of his crown to add in a delicious tease. "Ohh, damn."

Honey moved her hand higher up to loosely cup his head in her fingers and then pump back down to meet Weaver's hand, "It's so big and so hot and hard, I love how it feels!"

"Me too," he answered, drawing a giggle from her.

Weaver chuckled and then stepped back, releasing his dick. "To the bed now, my dears." Her spider legs lifted her up off the ground and she lay back as she walked over to the bed and lowered herself down at the head of it, one arm stretched out on the headboard. The other went to her moist slit, parting and spreading the lips to show her pink pussy to her soon to be lovers. "I want one of your faces down here right now."

Prowl looked over at Honey, the bee girl gesturing for him to go ahead. He gave her ample ass a squeeze and stepped forward, pulling his gloves off as he moved. He crawled onto the bed and paused to unbuckle his boots and then push them down and off before he slid forward to move between the tall blonde's legs. He breathed in the scent of her pussy, mingled with that of her legs and the pervasive and almost overwhelming aroma of honey. Then he dipped his head and his wet, wide tongue ran up Weaver's offered sex from top to bottom.

"Ahh! Oh, now that's, mmm, that's a good start," she sighed, leaning back against the headboard and looking down at the hero. A hand ran through his hair, "Keep going. Scarlet didn't mention how good you were with your tongue." She smirked and would have spoken again but the words burst out into a breathy, "Hhhhuu," as he started to lick and lap at her slit in earnest.

The bed creaked a bit as Honey climbed on, her wings flitting a few times with excitement. "Roll over," she reached out and pushed on Prowl's ass, "I want in on this too!"

He turned from his stomach onto one side with his body facing her but his mouth never broke from the elegant villain's snatch. Her taste was rich and he found himself enjoying it, his eager and agile tongue buried under her labia to rasp over her pinkness again and again. Then he felt hot breath on the head of his cock and stiffened as he felt soft, warm lips kiss the head and then part wide. He yelled, an actual shout, into Weaver's cunt, making them both jump as he felt a wet, living, shifting band suddenly swirl down and over not only his head but fully half of his shaft. "That's," he gasped as it seemed to ride up and down his length, swirling about him, "fuck, how are you doing that?"

The totemic hero rolled further back and peered down, Weaver doing the same with an expression that was equal parts annoyed and curious. Both sets of eyes widened and blinked in surprise. Honey's mouth was perched just at the tip of Prowl's proud dick, her lips rubbing over the head and her tongue had slithered out and encircled his cock four times like a long, thin ribbon and was moving over it like a living fleshlight. She blushed and pulled back, the long tongue slipping from around him and sliding back, back into her mouth. "Wh-what? Bees have, you know, really long tongues they use to get pollen and stuff, and so, um, you know." She looked away, "It-it doesn't freak you out, does it?"

Prowl shook his head, "Hell no. It felt amazing; it was just a surprise." She glanced up at him with an unsure set to her cute features as if trying to divine his honesty. He smiled and reached down to stroke his fingers over one antennae and then through her short hair. "I liked it. I want to feel it again, please."

Weaver had pursed her lips. "Honey, dear, if I'd only known...that thing could reach so deep into me...have you ever played with another girl?"

The bumblebee woman blushed ever deeper, her features a ruddy orange color given the faint yellow tint to her skin. "N-no, I've thought about it...I think it'd be hot, but," she gestured back at her wings and shrugged.

"Mm." Weaver's eyes were bright. "I think we'll have to talk about that. In depth." She licked her lips, "But another time. Prowl, you're neglecting my pussy. That's hardly fitting your heroic reputation, is it?"

He let out a short laugh and raised his eyebrows, "There's always a few moments where it looks like the hero won't save the girl, aren't there?" The wiry built crime fighter rolled back into place and his tongue speared into Weaver's sex before curling back and licking about the inner roof of her sex in a long, deliberate motion that made her wriggle and gasp. His lips pressed against her lower ones as he returned to pleasing her soft wetness. Up and down in long but eve quickening strokes, he lapped at her and sent waves of pleasure coursing through her lithe body.

Honey kissed the tip of his cock again, smiling at his muffled moan, and then let her tongue slither out and wrap about him again. His taste filled her mouth and her nose and she let out a naughty coo as she started to lick and pump him all at once, one hand rolling his balls in her palm while the other teased her own honeypot. The hum of the space heaters and the distant thrumming of the generator created an odd background rhythm for Weaver's breathy moans, the wet slurp of Prowl's tongue and lips over her sex, and the slick sliding sound of Honey's tongue fully embracing the hero's manhood.

Weaver's breathing was picking up and her soft gasps had an edge of need to them. Oh, he was good at this! Scarlet had low balled it! His tongue slid up and down her with delicious speed and each time he flicked the tip of it to slap against her clit and send a bolt of erotic lightning through her. "Hn, yes, that's it, hero, lick that pussy, save me, make me cum, you're so close!" Her hands tangled in his auburn locks and her arachnid legs twitched and spasmed about the orally coupling threesome as the normally dignified woman let herself go. She started to hump her hips against his face as she felt a tightening sensation in her core and a tingling anticipation radiating out from it. He growled into her cunt and it thrilled her; his tongue now focusing in on the pearl of her clit alone. "Oh, oh, yes!" Her eyes half closed and she let her head go back as he lashed it with the edge of his tongue in the most wicked, wonderful way. That tightness in her grew smaller, stronger, a knot of building pressure that grew tighter and tighter and tighter, until-

"HhhhNNN! Ahh! Yes, oh, fuck," she called out and her eyes screwed shut, her hips mashing hard against his mouth as she felt her cunt throb and pulse and a rippling white hot wave of pleasure crashed through her body from her well eaten sex. It seared her with delight and she couldn't tell what she was saying through it, aware her lips were moving, but the raw sensation stealing away all other senses. "Yes, cumming, fuck, drink it, my juice, love your mouth, love cumming on your face like some bimbo fan! AhhNNN!" She rose partly off the bed, back arching and then fell back down, breathing heavily, with a dreamy smile on her lips.

Prowl lifted his head and licked his lips of her fluids, a heady flavor unlike any he'd had before. God, it was always incredible to do that to a woman and then see that look on her face. He smiled, then took a staggering breath of his own as Honey's cunning tongue gave his length another wet stroke, "Ohhh, that's good, Honey." Fuck, what a feeling! "Happy, Weaver?"

"Oh. Immensely," she answered in a very satisfied tone.

There was a faint hiss-like sound as Honey pulled her long tongue back into her mouth and worked her jaw a bit, "You sounded like it!" She sat back and put on a cute little pout, "And I like licking dick and all but I haven't had any satisfaction at all yet! It's not fair!"

This was the super villain who was called Killer Bee? Prowl grinned up at her and then pushed himself up to a kneeling position, "I wouldn't be much of a hero if I wasn't fair." He slipped an inhumanly strong arm about her and pulled the yellow haired girl to him, a little squeal coming from her that he silenced with a kiss. It broke and he ever so lightly caressed her lips with his, "Weaver asked for what she wanted, Honey, but it's your turn now. What do you want?"

Her wings vibrated with eagerness and anxiety, a faint buzz sounding. "I should want to play around and all, but...but I really, really just want you to fuck me. Right now!"

Weaver chuckled, "Oh, cute little Honey, listen to you!" She still had a dreamy smile on her lips, her small tits heaving but less dramatically as she came down from her peak into the slow enjoyment of the afterglow.

The lean hero licked his lips and gently lay the bootilicious bee girl down on her back, "As much an honor but far more a pleasure than my usual requests from damsels in distress." Her eyes seemed to almost glow as she looked up at him, her hands moving to rest just under her jaw in an adorable expression on anticipation that was all the more sinful for how sweet and innocent it looked. But there was a twinkle in those radiant eyes that belied that innocent appearance; she wanted this, badly. He leaned over her and dipped his head to kiss the side of her neck, making her sigh and whimper. One hand held him up, the other went to wrap around the thick base of his manhood and give it a few strokes before shifting its angle and slowly leaning his hips forward.

Her breath caught with a sharp sound and her eyes went wide as she felt the head of his cock press against her wet lips with faint pressure. It moved up and down and she moaned at the feeling of the hard, warm meat as it stroked her sex, her honey spreading over it and the almost sickly sweet scent growing dramatically stronger. "God, that's nice! But, ohh, quit teasing already and-!" Whatever she had been about to say was sucked into her throat along with a ragged, staggering breath as his hips applied a bit more pressure and that bulbous head slid into her. Her modest, pert tits swelled as she breathed in and out fast, her hands shooting out to clutch his shoulders, fingers digging into his skin in a way that would have been painful had he not been superhuman. She shuddered under him as he slowly fed inch after inch of his rod into her honeypot. She swore she could feel his pulse as it sank in deeper and deeper, spreading her and filling her in the most delicious way.

Prowl kept it steady and careful, feeding his dick into her with gentle attention to make sure it wasn't too much or too fast. Wolf growled in the back of his mind, urging him to take her now, hard, fast, primally, but he held off the instinct. Not yet. Soon. God, she was tight and slick but oddly sticky; her juices thick and coating his member in her honey. He groaned as the final two inches slid home and he paused with his sack just caressing her ass. "Oh, Honey, you feel amazing. So hot and sticky sweet." He looked down at her and his eyes were measuring and compassionate behind his mask even as warm want burned in them as well. "Are you all right?"

"Oh. Oh, yes," she breathed after a few moments. "Much better than all right." She closed her eyes and squeezed with her pussy, gasping and hearing him do the same. "God, you're big. Long, thick, oh, and so hard and hot...I love how it feels in me." Scarlet was her friend but she was an idiot. She had turned this away? She wriggled on his length, whining with delight at the jiggling jolts of sensation the motion sent through her, and then opened her eyes to look up at him. "You can move now, I want to feel it, I'm ready."

He grinned and then let out a hissing breath as he drew back and his turgid pillar slid out of her with the same deliberate pace as he's entered with. Fuck, that was good! And the sounds she made! The cutest, sexiest little whimpers and breathy gasps! Prowl drew back until only the tip remained within her channel and never paused but pushed back within in the same steady motion. That long, slow, terrible, wonderful draw out and back in went again, again, again, and then one last time. The hero paused and looked down at the flushed face of his sometime enemy as she panted with aroused exertion, "I should have known, Honey, that you'd be such a sweet fuck."

She laughed but the noise was cut through with a drawn out moan as his hips rolled back again; not as far this time and faster and he sheathed himself within her at the same rate. Honey's fingers relaxed and her grip became more of a holding caress, pressing her chest to his as he began to move in a brisker pace to plunge his magnificent tool in and out of her pussy and drive them both to greater and greater pleasure. Honey was not the talker that Weaver was; dirty talk didn't spill from her lips to express her joy at the feelings coursing through her or the cock claiming her. But her body and the increasingly pleasure soaked, needy moans and whines that emerged from those plump lips more than communicated her enjoyment. Her legs writhed and kicked a few times before moving to encircle his hips and hug herself even closer to him, the insectoid young woman almost hanging from her lover's body as he pumped his meat into her over and over.

Weaver watched them couple; her eyes took in the glorious bodies moving together, joined in the fervent work of pleasure. She watched Honey's breasts bob and jiggle, the muscles moving under his skin, the sight of his glistening length slipping out and then disappearing into her stretched hole, and his tight ass clenching and moving. It was delicious watching and all, Honey's face was so sexy right now and she quite liked the sight of that thick shaft filling her friend's little body but she wasn't here as a spectator. Her spider's legs lifted her up off the bed and she twisted around as they stepped just so to position her just above and behind Prowl's sculpted behind.

He tensed and paused for a three count as he felt her lithe, willowy body drape over his back. Her small, pert tits pressed against his back and her hands slid around his body to caress his chest, "You look so hot, Honey, taking that big dick with such a sweet face. And you, hero! The way your ass moves when you enter her is just marvelous." Her hands shifted to his sides and then went lower to cup and then squeeze his buttocks as his pace in Honey slowed. "Oh, and the feel of it! You have an ass made to be touched, you know. Mm, and more maybe."

Prowl glanced back at her and the wicked smirk on her lips made a shiver course down his spine. What was she planning? Honey whimpered and he looked back down at her; it didn't matter. This felt too good to stop and he was not going to give the pretty girl under him any less than his best. He ducked his head to nip and kiss one side of her neck and picked up the rhythm of feeding her hungry pussy his cock again. He felt the spider woman's hands caressing, stroking, petting his ass, giving a squeeze and then a light slap that made him groan.

"Oh, liked that, did you? I knew it." Weaver's smile was wide now, not that either of them could see. She shifted her weight onto three of her arachnid legs, the fourth sliding the bottom segment over one of Prowl's butt cheeks before pushing it to the side, her right hand doing the same to the other. "Your hole's just as hot as the rest of this pretty butt," she cooed. She ran the index finger of her right hand up and down his crack before lightly rubbing over it in quick little circles. She felt it flexing under her touch and chuckled, wondering what was going through Prowl's head right now. Weaver let go of his cheek with her right and reached down under the bed. Now where had she put those?

Prowl felt a mix of relief and disappointment as the finger caressing his asshole paused and pulled away. That had felt far better than he'd thought it would. He...liked it. And he wasn't sure what that meant. He had loved Scarlet groping his ass, praising it, slapping it, liked it when Weaver had done it, but what she'd been doing...well, it could lead to a different level of play with his ass and he wasn't sure he was ready for that. He closed his eyes and felt Honey's hot sex pulse and squeeze his cock more tightly; the totemic hero groaned and lowered his head, his hips never ceasing their rolling motion. God damn, she felt good!

Then he gasped as he felt something cool and wet splash onto his ass and run down his crack, "What the hell?"

"Just water," Weaver answered. He didn't need to see her face; her smirk was in her voice as well. "Not ideal really, but we did bring a few bottles just to drink and it will work well enough for...this." As she said the word she pushed the tip of her index finger past his resistant ring with the aiding push of one of her spider legs, the water slicked digit the first foreign invader of his rear.

"Hnn!" His head came up, eyes wide, mouth falling open. That...that felt so...so strange! It would probably hurt a normal person too but with his superhuman physique there was just a vague discomfort but along with it was something else. That odd feeling of being stretched, just a little, of fullness, it felt...

"Oh!" Honey giggled, "He jumped in me! I think he likes it!"

Weaver gave a throaty laugh, "I knew it. Oh, the heroic Prowl, fucking super villains on the side and underneath it all being a buttslut." She licked her lips and cursed herself for not bringing any of her toys. With her webbing she could have rigged a strap-on and deflowered him herself! Hmm...though this might be better in the long run. She'd tell Scarlet about it instead. "Don't stop fucking her, hero. And don't think about it. Just feel it and enjoy it." She dribbled more water over her finger and then pushed inside up to the knuckle.

"Oh, shit," he murmured. That was so wrong! He should tell her to stop but...but he didn't want to. Instead he began to drive his hips faster, making Honey whimper louder as he drove into her and when he pulled out, Weaver's finger sank into his ass.

Honey was trembling under him, her wings flitting and buzzing sporadically, antennae waving from side to side as she shook her head, her wordless whines of delight growing more frantic. Her limbs tightened about him and crushed her body against his with all the strength she could muster and she buried her face in his shoulder, her mouth opening in loud wail for a few seconds before she muffled it against his flesh. The cute bee girl's cunt went wild on him; squeezing and clutching and gushing her thick, hot juices over his dick, spattering his balls and thighs with her nectar, a glistening rivulet running down from the base of her sex towards her bounteous butt. Her mind was whirling, adrift in a rushing torrent of pleasure; she hadn't cum like this in ages! Maybe ever! Her hips bucked against his as is desperately trying to wring every last iota of sensation out of his prick that it could deliver.

Damn, he loved that feeling! Being buried in a woman when she came was such a fucking rush! And it drove him closer to his own edge. "That's it, Honey, cum good and hard and long, enjoy every second," he urged her. "I'm close, where-"