Chocolates for a Scorpion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it in her," Weaver all but ordered. "Fill the hot little bitch up!" To punctuate her point, she drove her middle finger into his ass along with the other and slammed them both in up to her hand.

"Yuhs," Honey slurred, nodding and peppering his shoulder with kisses, "yes, in me, mix our honey."

Prowl howled at the invasion and at the sudden, raw, unexpected pleasure that rocked into him from it. His cock seemed to explode in a gout of cum that roared out into her body. She crowed as a ripping thrill ran through her, almost like a half orgasm, at the feeling of his thick, greasy seed painting her insides.

The two of them clung together, holding still as his cock pulsed and pumped gush after gush of spunk into her, emptying his balls. Weaver chuckled and slowly turned the fingers in his ass before giving them an experimental pump. If only she'd found him first, the things she'd do to the powerful hero! But she'd leave it to Scarlet, once her friend got over her panic.

Prowl lowered Honey down to the bed gently and she let her arms and legs slide off of him with a contented sigh. She brushed her lips over his and lay back; feeling as if golden energy was running all through her. "Thank you. Oh, that was wonderful...felt so good and I feel so much in me, so hot and heavy...mmm."

He gave her a wild, happy smile just tinged with the glorious fatigue of climax, "You drew it out of me. My great pleasure to serve you, Honey." He gasped as he felt the fingers pull back and out of him; that felt so weird! And now there was an odd empty feeling in his ass, not quite an ache. Fuck, he wasn't really a buttslut was he? Just that much didn't mean anything, did it?

"You two looked marvelous." Weaver lifted up off of him and moved around the bed into view, supported by her arachnid limbs. She was cleaning her fingers off with a towel and the bottle of water and looked very pleased with herself. "And the sounds you made were music to my ears!" Prowl pulled back and grunted as his cock slid fully out of Killer Bee, the hero now standing by the bedside. "But now it's my turn."

Honey pushed herself up onto her elbows, "You won't regret it! He's great!" She grinned at Prowl, all the more due to the faint blush on his cheeks. Wasn't he cute? She scooted back on the bed as Weaver rose over it. "Um, what should I do?"

A wolfish smile spread over the hero's lips. "You could watch, Honey, but since Weaver's been a little greedy-"

The elegant woman chuckled, "You can't really blame me, can you?"

Prowl went on, grinning at her as well, "While she gets my dick, why don't you feed her our honey, Honey?"

"What?" Honey blinked and then her mouth went into an "o" of comprehension and surprise and she blushed prettily. "Oh."

Weaver gave the man an appraising look, "My, my. You are quite the pervert under all that heroic talk and action, aren't you? I fully approve." She gestured to the bed, "Lay down, hero. I like to be on top."

"I'll remember that," Honey murmured as she slipped off the bed on her side. Prowl's cock had flagged to only be about half hard but the thought of what was about to happen was sending it surging once more. He crawled onto the bed and turned to be lying properly on it and his cock jutted high into the air, glistening with the mingling of his juices and the yellow haired young woman's. Honey licked her lips, "I'll clean him off first if you want."

"No, dear." Weaver's legs moved her to hover over Prowl, her hungry eyes lingering on his length as it swelled to full splendor. "I want it in me just as it is, sheathed in his cum and your honey, putting both of you in me at once."

The bee girl rubbed her thighs together, smearing the cum that was oozing out of her pussy over them. "Sus-, I mean, Weaver, that's so dirty!"

"Yes, isn't it just?" She opened her legs and lowered herself down slowly until she was straddling the supine man, looking down at his face with anticipation in her eyes, hanging so the head of his member just brushed against the lips of her pussy. She cooed at the feeling and rocked her hips, rubbing her slit up and down on his crown. "You'll have to control yourself at first. It's been quite some time and, well, you're larger than anyone I've had before." She let out a little squeal as his cock twitched at that, mashing the knob against her wet lips more fully.

His hands ran up her legs, caressing and squeezing with firm but gentle pressure. "I promise, Weaver, I'll be good until you're ready. Then I'll be as bad as you want."

She laughed and then bit her lower lip before her spider legs bent and lowered her down further. Weaver was suspended for a moment with the head pushing at her entrance with it merely pushing against her and then it popped inside and she let out an explosive breath, "God!" He was in! Fuck, and he felt even bigger than he looked! And that was just the head! "Ohhh, you big cocked bastard! Why didn't I try raping you years ago? All those times I had you webbed up, helpless, and I could have had thisss," she hissed out the end of the sentence as she lowered herself down, down, steadily down, stuffing her body with the hard thickness of Prowl's rod.

"Fucking hell!" Prowl stroked her legs as they came down on either side of him, his toes curling as Weaver impaled herself on his cock. She was tight; so much tighter than Honey, than even Scarlet had been! "Hugging every ridge and vein of my dick with that tight cunt, Weaver, you beauty, feels incredible!"

"Yes," she answered, her small tits heaving with her breath. "Fuck, you're so damn big, I can't believe, nng, how fucking full I feel already! Like a damn telephone pole going up inside me!" She paused with about half of his manhood inside; her pussy stretched obscenely by his girth. She took a few more steadying breaths and then cried out, her arachnid legs quivered and shifted their angle, slamming her down the rest of the way in one fast, hard plunge. "AHHGH! SHIT! FUCK! YES!" She writhed on top of him with her eyes mashed shut; pain mingling with pleasure in a wicked, delicious way. "Fuck! Oh, don't move! Just, God, let me get used to it. This feeling...you must be in my damn womb, you dirty fucker."

He smiled up at her with a feral smile that showed enough tooth to almost be a snarl. "You're the dirty fucker, taking it all in one shot like that and almost creaming just from putting it in! And so damn tight! Get good and used to it Weaver, I can't wait to really give you the fucking you need!"

She laughed again and shifted her hips back and forth, cooing softly as she felt his cock rubbing and grinding against her walls. Honey was watching with dazed eyes, one hand fondling one of her own tits, the other held against her pussy to stem the flow of cum; she wanted to feed as much of it to Susan as she could. Her older, graceful friend leaned forward and then back, to one side and the other, then rolled her hips in a few slow circles, feeling the hungry cock push her walls apart and open her for their mutual use. Weaver's eyes fluttered open and she looked down at herself half expecting to see a bulge in the outline of his monster in her belly, "If you aren't, oooh, a porn star or, hhn, a whore in your secret identity, you've missed your calling."

Prowl's hands skirted up to engulf her little tits and massage them as much to ease her panicked pussy as to pleasure her. "Maybe I'll do a career change; it's good to know I've got options." He moved those strong but careful hands over her smooth pale skin to caress and knead, letting her body calm and grow more used to the mammoth invader stuffing her.

After a few minutes, the spider woman licked her lips and then let out a staggering breath as her spindly spider limbs lifted her up, slowly sliding inch after inch of cock from her depths before easing her back down. "Ohhh, good, big, fucking dick! Feels sooo good sliding out, back iiiiin, ohhh, shit, yes!" Her body was more resilient and recovered faster than a normal human's; already she felt overstuffed but not awkwardly or painfully, just a decadent delight as she crammed her cunt with dick and the friction sent sparks shooting through her nervous system. Her hands braced on his chest, fingers splayed, as she started to work herself up and down faster now, both of them moaning out.

"Ride that cock, Weaver, you hot bitch! Can't imagine how you don't have guys lined up around the block to get at this pussy! Feels so fucking amazing!" She was like a silken vise around him; squeezing and gripping him perfectly. Her walls scraped against his cunt coated cock in the most magnificent way and it was all he could do to stay still and not start thrusting up into her. Not yet. Let her loosen up a little more, be sure of it. He never wanted to hurt a lover, not even risk it. His breathing was faster, his words more raw. He looked over at Honey and jerked his head towards Weaver, "Get up there, girl, and feed her that pussy. She's starving for it as much as she wanted cock!"

Weaver shuddered and pulled a hand off of his chest to gesture for her friend. "Fuck, yes! Honey, let me taste you, sweetheart, let me lick his cum out of you, drink his honey and yours from that hot little box!"

The bee girl was flushed but grinning and her wings thrummed and buzzed to life as she flew up into the air and then zipped up to hover with her well used sex right in Weaver's face. She spread her legs, her body angled to give Prowl full view of the action as she hovered in the air. "Hhp!" Her breath caught as her older roommate's tongue snaked out to lick up her labia before dipping inside and starting to alternate between quick, frenetic laps and digging deep into her channel to pull out the dregs of her and Prowl's mingled pleasure. "Oh, Susan, oh, do it," she whined, "oh, why haven't we been doing this all along?"

Weaver moaned and cursed, her words and groans muffled by the vespiform girl's honeypot. It tasted so good! She was sweet and the earthy taste of Prowl's cum mingled in was the perfect counterpoint to her natural taste. Oh, they'd do this again. She'd turn Honey into her pretty little playmate! She feasted on her cunt with eager abandon, egged on by the breathy gasps and whimpers that escaped the younger woman. One hand caressed her ass, the other roaming Prowl's chest to pinch his nipples, run her nails down his chest, all the time she rode up and down on the hero's dick; her spider legs taking her up and impaling her in an ever increasing staccato pace.

The wet slurp of her pussy eating, the slick squish of her widely stretched cunt on his shaft, the slap of their bodies, Honey's whimpering, Prowl's growls and murmured praise, all formed a mad, wild, sexual music with the steady buzz of the bee girl's winds as the rhythm. "God, you girls look so good it's criminal," he said with a throaty chuckle. "Both so sexy, so sexual, taking dick and eating pussy, offering it up, like, mm, second fucking nature!" He was pushing his hips up to meet her as she came down now, hammering up into her blissful grip with controlled force, making her palm-perfect breasts bounce and mashing her face all the more into Honey's pussy.

The bee girl was trembling, her toes curling and uncurling, almost bent over her friend's head, her fingers tangled in her long, silky blond hair. She was panting, each breath more needy, more desperate than the last. This was so dirty! So naughty! So sexy! She couldn't stand it! "Ahh!" She shook her head, trying to stave it off, just a few moments more, only to feel her core explode! Honey screamed; a wordless almost hallelujah of jubilant wantonness and there was a sliding click as her stinger burst from within her and shot into place from her climax to point down towards the prone hero. Her head went back sharply and her hips bucked on Weaver's face to smear it all over with her joy. He wings faltered and she felt herself tumbling back, only mildly aware of the danger she posed.

Prowl jerked himself to the left as she came down on her ass with a thumping, ripping sound as her stinger penetrated the bedding and the mattress beneath. Fuck! Anger and fear sliced through his pleasure and he let out a low snarl; that could've been him instead of the mattress.

"I-I'm sorry, sorry, I just couldn't help it," she said in a dazed voice. She was blushing brightly and had landed with her legs still spread, her shaven pussy exposed and her lips puffy and sopping with liquid delight.

Weaver laughed, "We know, it's okay, everyone, everything's okay, as long as this dick's fucking me and I taste you, you hot little bee bitch!" She licked her lips. Fuck, that had been so intense! Honey's creaming on her face, the rush of it over her, down her throat, it was all so wonderful! This was working out even better than she'd hoped! She looked down at Prowl and leaned down to run a hand through his hair, "You've got to taste her, show her there's no hard feelings, hero."

The initial adrenaline rush subsiding, his face was inches from her sex. Prowl didn't speak, wasting no time with words. Instead he simply pressed his lips to her lower ones and began to eagerly lick and lap at her box. She wailed again, falling backwards onto the bed, her thighs embracing his head as he fed on her sweet center.

"God, yes! That's it, you fucker! Lick her, fuck me, service us! You better, ohh, better make us cum!" Her mouth free, Weaver spoke in lust drenched tones, the words almost running together as she rode his proud cock like a mad, wild goddess or some beautiful monster out of myth. Her hands roamed as if they had a mind of their own; pinching her own nipples, straining through her hair, scratching his chest, cradling his head and pushing it into Honey's cunt, her body bent forward over him as her legs worked her up and down and up and down ever faster, ever harder.

Prowl captured Honey's clit in his lips and sucked hard on it, his lips working it and rubbing madly. He moved a hand to her pussy as well and three fingers slid into her, pumping in the same rhythm as Weaver was using atop him. The other moved to the spider woman and slid above their joined sexes for a clever finger to slip down and slide across her own engorged pearl.

"SHIT FUCK!" Weaver jerked as if she'd been shot and her back arched, almost bending her back into a circle, her head tossing to one side, hair sweeping in a amber curtain, her chitin-covered limbs trembling even as they drove her up and then down hard on him one final time. "CUMMING! Cumming, you glorious fuck! Cumming like a wanton bitch from your big cock!" She rocked back and forth, eyes screwed shut, her swearing descending into gibberish as raw, white-hot edged shrapnel of pleasure burst in her and through her and seemed to threaten to blast her apart in the most sinful way.

Honey let out an answering cry and started to quiver and spasm herself; the knowledge of her friend's climax, the hearing of those dirty, wonderful words, enough to drive her to her heights yet again. Her pussy gushed honey, flooding Prowl's senses, and her thighs squeezed his head tightly enough that a small, still rational part of his mind was glad he was superhuman.

His hand left Weaver's pussy to pull her down against him as he thrust up into her now, taking over their fucking as she let herself get lost in the tumbling maelstrom of her orgasm. He drove up into her deep, hard, fast, over and over, feeling tension in his guts, growing in his balls. Then he rammed home one final time and speared into her depths even as his cockhead bulged and spewed forth the first jet of his creamy, greasy cum. He bucked his hips up into her as his manhood throbbed with a pleasure that was almost painful and deposited streams of ropey essence into her womb.

Weaver's spidery legs finally went weak and collapsed as she had, the slender beauty lying atop Prowl and panting. Honey stirred weakly, moving her head just enough to catch her friend's eyes and smile, mouthing the words, "So worth it, thank you." Weaver just smiled wanly before closing her eyes and luxuriating in this feeling, Prowl stroking both women with grateful, comforting hands.

They lay there for several long minutes, all just enjoying the moment, letting themselves feel, even as the haze of pleasure and desire faded and reluctant questions began to form in their minds. Honey's wings twitched, "...So, um. We'll be too tired to run if you're too tired to chase us?" She could sense Weaver tensing, trying to draw herself together enough to fight if she had to.

Prowl laughed. "I'm not too tired to chase you or to bring you both in. But I won't. It just...doesn't feel right after this." Both women heaved a sigh. "But that's just for tonight."

Weaver nodded. "We understand. The feeling is mutual, of course." Though she knew well enough, and Prowl likely did too, that the next time they faced off, it wouldn't quite be the same. "You should get back to it when you're ready, hero." She lifted a hand in an airy gesture, "The world needs you and all that."

"And here I was hoping we could cuddle." He groaned and moved to carefully extricate himself from their entangled limbs. The hero stretched and looked down at them with a small, sated smile. "...You'll find someone, you know. Both of you. Maybe each other, maybe not, but you're what anyone could ever want in a lover. Both of you." Neither of them answered though their cheeks colored and smiles played over their lips. "Uh, Weaver?"

"Mm?"

"Since you shredded my costume, think you could pull something together to let me get home without letting it all hang out?"

"A dreadful shame, but certainly." She languidly rolled over and her lower two spider legs moved to spinnerets as they started to quiver and threads began to emerge and be shaped by the softly clicking legs. "One spider silk set of super briefs coming up."

~

The door shut behind her and she reached back, turning the lock and the deadbolt both closed with heavy clicks. Scarlet Sting leaned back against it and let out a slow breath. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back against the door, her green, wavy hair out of the usual braid, free and wild. That had been...unexpected.

She'd gone out on a Guild mission expecting to clear her head with some good old fashioned violence. Then Galatea had shown up and it got weird. And good. And she was right. What had happened with her and Prowl, it wasn't like what she'd just done. It wasn't just physical attraction and hormones, there had been something to it. And she wanted to know what it could be.

The house was quiet. She felt a bit regretful about that; she'd wanted her roommates to be up. Scarlet wanted to talk about what happened and she also knew she owed them an apology. The buxom, barely legal teen villain walked from the door to go past the kitchen and into the living room and then stopped dead in her tracks. "What the hell?"

"Hm?" Honey and Weaver were cuddled up on the sofa together, the bee girl in the spider's woman's lap, both of them quite mussed and the stink of sex all over them as well as the delicious but powerful aroma of Killer Bee's honey. The yellow haired girl had stirred at Scarlet's words and looked up, "Hey, you're back!"

"Yeah," she answered, walking over to plop down in a cheap armchair. "...Did you two...?"

Weaver lifted her head, "Not exactly, Rachel. But we will. Oh, my, we will." She sighed, "I should apologize ahead of time, dear. I'm afraid we went out and were rather naughty with a heroic gentleman of your...intimate acquaintance."

Scarlet goggled at them. Weaver looked abashed but defiant and Honey just blushed brilliant red-orange. "You didn't!"

The older blond grinned a little, "We did. And it looks like you did as well."

Scarlet flushed. She wanted to be mad at them but...she wasn't, somehow. Maybe it was lingering peace or satisfaction from her romp with Galatea but the anger started and then just popped out of existence like a soap bubble. The scorpion-woman smirked, "You sluts. He's good, isn't he?"