CHOGM Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think they are getting serious."

"Yes they are, and you two are to get away from this until everything dies down. Do either of you have anywhere to lay low?"

"Wait a minute, we have them running scared at the moment, why don't we capitalise on the situation?"

"What do you mean?"

"They are worrying about what we are going to do. Maybe, just maybe, they will get sidetracked enough for us to get under their guard and stop them doing what they have planned."

"What if you knew who was pulling the strings?" Jenny asked.

"Do you know?"

"Not exactly, but I have met some of the people that have arrived over the last few weeks. It could be that one of them is the brains behind this operation."

"Okay, who have arrived recently?"

"Well the one who would like everyone to believe that he is the leader is one of your typical obnoxious Americans, you know the type, all loud voice and clothes, wandering hands and no class."

"Did he get too close to you?" Russell asked.

"No. But he did try it on with one of the other models from the agency. Tried to convince her that he could pull a Hollywood deal for her if she co-operated, she of course had heard all of this before and told him, politely of course, to get lost."

"You said that he wanted people to believe that he was the leader, you didn't sound convinced that he was."

"Well no. There were two others that I felt were the real leaders. One was a real Hillbilly. He talked as if he had spent his early life running moonshine in the Tennessee Hills. He exuded sheer menace, to hear him speak you would think that he had no education at all, no exposure to even the basics of human life, and I got the impression that he bit the head off chooks for sport."

"And the other?"

"A very different kettle of fish. He was very effeminate in appearance, softly spoken and on the surface of it, the epitome of sophistication. He frightened me, really frightened me."

"You are right to feel that way about these two wonderful people. They are probably the most ruthless killers that work for the agency, the Company they call it. They have been responsible for many political assassinations throughout the world. They have ruthlessly tracked down and killed anyone that got in the way of the Company's operations, regardless of where and when the hit went down They have placed a whole new meaning on the CIA term 'Twepped'."

"Twepped?"

"Terminate with extreme prejudice. They have been known to carry out a wet operation to get to one man."

"Wet operation? You are speaking in a foreign language here, what does it mean?"

"A wet operation," Jerry explained, "is one where they splatter anyone and everyone in the close proximity to make sure of one hit. The usually use something gentle like an Uzi or AK47, which seems to be the choice of weapon at present, or even a grenade, just as long as it does the job."

"It would seem as if we have the answer to our problem, all we need now is the solution."

"What do you mean? You said you have the answer but needed the solution. You're talking in riddles."

"Sorry if I confused you. Let me start from the beginning, well almost the beginning. Some time ago we were involved in an operation, I've mentioned this before, aimed at closing down the pipeline from South East Asia through Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand into America and Europe. The head of the South East Asian end of the operation was one BillyBob Brown. His name sounds just weird enough to be true but I wouldn't count on it because we couldn't find any record of him in any files we had of CIA operatives, although I wouldn't place too much credence in that because they have no record of us, at least I hoped that they didn't, now I'm not so sure. Now BillyBob had a penchant for young, and I mean young, girls who he killed without hesitation once he had used them. There were rumours circulating around the US bases in Vietnam that he was a practising necrophiliac although one could never prove such allegations. Do you see the type of person we are dealing with?"

"I'm sure that Mummy would like to meet him." Russell simpered.

"He killed them, just like that?"

"He once boasted that he liked the taste of blood, especially fresh blood flowing from a severed carotid artery. He would kiss them and while they were believing that at last he was showing some feelings he would slit their throat with an extremely sharp knife that he always carried and drink their blood."

"Charming."

"What about the other guy?"

"He is a little more circumspect, although no less gentle when it comes to killing. He was waiting at the airport when we arrived and I have a horrible suspicion that we were his target. Lucky for us that we had made such a huge entrance, he couldn't get close enough to get to us. Must have pissed him off no end."

"Do we have any leverage on either of these men?" Brian asked.

"I don't think so. Unless you have any connections in the homosexual community."

"I'm sure that I can find someone, although I would like to take this opportunity to state here and now that I am in no way involved in that scene." Brian said.

"Methinks he doth protest too much." Russell commented.

"Quiet young Russell or I'll remember something that was said earlier about no compensation for injuries sustained in the course of this investigation."

"Just joking boss, just joking."

"How are we going to get to them?"

"Why don't we get them to come to us?" Jenny said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we are already half way there. I was recruited for my part with them by Francine the Receptionist at the Solomon Agency. If we can get her to believe that I am still working for them but am on the run from you guys and ask if we can stay with her for a day or two until we find alternative accommodation, we might just get them to come looking for us."

"No you don't. You two have had enough excitement to last you until you have grand children that you can regale with highly fanciful stories about how you fought and beat the strongest and most powerful intelligence agency in the world."

"But we won't be able to do that without actually doing this."

"What do you have in mind?"

"At first I thought that we could change her loyalties just as Jen changed hers," Russell said, "But then I decided that it wasn't plausible enough for them to fall for, then, and Jen agrees with me here, we could get Jen to tell her something that is totally plausible, but wrong, that she could pass on to her bosses to get them to react the way that we want them to."

"What sort of thing did you have in mind?"

"Well, what if we told her that Jenny was forced by you guys to follow your instructions even though she knew them to be wrong and that it was contrary to what she was supposed to be doing."

"And just how are we supposed to do that?"

"This is where I come in. Francine knows of my involvement with Russell, I could tell her that he used his irresistible charm on me."

"Do you think that she will fall for that, after all it isn't really plausible is it?" Brian commented.

"Come on, we're trying to be serious here and all you can do is insult me." Russell complained.

"Sorry. Go, it sounds promising."

"I know that you have told us that you want us out of this part of the operation, but I'm afraid that you are going to have to put up with us for a while longer. I could convince Francine that we got involved against our wishes and that this led to us being captured and tortured by the bad guys, who of course we don't know. We managed to escape from them but both of our places have been ransacked, our parents' houses are out of the question because we don't want them to become involved so we are looking for a place to lay low for a while and she was the only person that I could think of."

"That could work. What are you hoping will happen then?"

"I think that she will invite us to stay with her for a day or two, that way they will be able to keep an eye on us to make sure that we don't contact you or get involved again."

"But won't that be playing into their hands?"

"No. first thing in the morning Russell and I will go shopping to buy new clothes to replace the one that we can no longer get to. While we are there we can look for a new flat that is located in such a way that you will be able to stake it out to protect us. When they make their move to get to us you can move in."

"If you have any doubts about your ability to pull this off now is the time to speak up. We don't want you going in over your heads."

"Look, I think you will have to admit that Jenny and I have worked pretty well together up until now, apart from the small matter of a couple of mangled fingers that is, so I have no qualms about us handling this now."

"All right, do what you have to but remember you must keep us informed about every move that you are going to make so that we can cover your backs. Leave us in the dark and you two are on your own, do I make myself clear?" Burroughs voice echoed the concern that they all felt.

Russell and Jenny left by way of the loading dock, in a delivery truck which dropped them off a block from the office. They found a telephone box and Jenny dialled Francine's number.

"Francine, it's Jenny Peters."

"Jenny! How are you and more to the point where are you?"

"On the corner of Wattle Street and Broadway. Look Francine could you do us a favour?"

"Yeah sure, what do you want me to do, take some man off your hands?"

"No. I'll explain later, but we need somewhere to hide for a day or two until the mess that we are in dies down. Can you help?"

"You keep saying we, do you have someone with you?"

"Yes but more about that later. And another minor problem. We had all of our money taken from us so we will need for you to come and pick us up. Hurry please."

"I'm on my way. I'll see you in ten minutes."

"You're a darling."

"Do you think that she fell for it?" Russell asked.

"Of course. You should realise that she is dealing with one of Australia's best least known actresses."

Ten minutes later a silver Datsun 260Z cut across several lanes of irate traffic and pulled into the kerb with a screech of brakes. The driver leaned over and opened the passenger side door. "Hop in."

They both got into the back seat, trying in vain not to bump Russell's hand in the process.

"What happened to you two, you look terrible."

"It's a long story and it can keep till we're safely in your flat. Drive." Jenny said.

Francine pulled into the traffic without looking, much to the chagrin of her fellow road users. Throughout the rest of the short journey, chaos and mayhem followed in her wake as she drove blissfully unaware of her surroundings.

"How many accidents have you had" Russell asked, hanging grimly with his good hand to the 'Oh-me-Jeezus handle',

"Not that many. I haven't had one this year, yet."

"It's early days. Give it time." Russell muttered under his breath so that only Jenny could hear.

"I hope that you aren't having a go at my driving?"

"Perish the thought."

"That's all right then." She careened off New South Head Road into Darling Point Road, gunned the car for several hundred metres until she reached a block of flats. Even the Datsun seemed to breathe a sigh of relief when she stopped.

She led the way into a flat that had obviously had a lot of money spent on it. The furniture was modern with lots of black leather and chrome. The white shag pile carpet felt soft on their feet as Russell and Jenny kicked off their shoes so that they could luxuriate in its softness. "This is great Francie, do you share with anyone?"

"Not on a permanent basis. It's totally mine. Daddy did help a little, well more than just a little, with the finances when I bought and he pays most of my expenses for me. Would you poor darlings like something a little stronger than tea or coffee to drink?"

"Do you have any white wine?" Russell asked.

"You name it and I have it. Riesling, Moselle, Chablis, White Burgundy,"

"We get the message, Riesling would be fine for both of us."

Drinks dispensed, they sat in the lounge room, Francine filling Jenny in on all of the latest gossip which consisted mainly of who was sleeping with whom. "Have you heard what the grape vine is saying about you?"

"No but I'm sure that you will make very sure that I know."

"Well, it seems that the strongest story is the one that has you retiring to North Queensland with some terribly wealthy but slightly dotty man and had adopted a very different lifestyle to that which we are used to seeing you in, you know the sort of thing, looking after his three strange children from his previous marriage which ended when his wife wandered off into the night and was never seen again. Of course there are all of the usual rumours about dirty deeds being done and that he had murdered his wife to collect her inheritance but then you had come into his life and he was totally besotted with you and had become a pillar of virtue."

"You don't believe that do you?" Jenny asked.

"Believe it, Darling it was me that started it!"

"You didn't?"

"Yes I did, There were all of these nasty stories going around and I thought that the only way to stop it was to come up with a better but still plausible story that everyone agrees with. Any way what has really happened to you and who is this incredibly gorgeous fellow you are with?"

"Down girl, I'm sorry that I haven't formally introduced you two to each other. Francine this is Russell, Russell Francine. Satisfied?"

"So, come on, out with it."

"We have got ourselves mixed up in a situation that has got completely out of hand. We've been followed everywhere we go, been assaulted, kidnapped and beaten up again. We've had little sleep and quite frankly we are comprehensively bushed."

"Who do you work for?" Francine asked.

"The National News, I'm a journalist."

"So how did you get involved in this?"

"Through a story I'm researching. I think I must have touched on a nerve somewhere."

"And we can't go back to our parents' houses because we are sure that they are bugged and under close observation. As well as that both of our mothers have been kidnapped. They weren't hurt at all but the threat was there."

"How did you manage to get away from the people that kidnapped you?"

"That was my genius' idea," Jenny said taking Russell's arm and hugging it to her. "He came up with the idea that we should attract the attention of the guard and when he came into the room that we were being held in he belted him over the head with a lump of wood. He fell for it and we escaped."

"So what are you going to do now?"

"We don't know really. All we do know is that we have to lie low for a while until this dies down. Can you help us?"

"Sure, you only have to ask. You can stay here for as long as you like. I don't mean to get personal but are you two sleeping together?"

"Yes, why?"

"It just means that I won't have to get out extra sheets. I always have one bed made up because you just never know when someone will need to stay over. The bedroom is through there," Francine said as she led them down the hallway pointing to various doors like an Air Hostess doing the pre-takeoff safety lectures, "The bathroom is there and the toilet is at the end of the hallway. Now if you don't mind I am going to grab an early night's sleep, I'm afraid that I partied a little too hard over the weekend and I'm not blessed with your natural beauty, in fact I'm not blessed with any beauty."

"Don't be silly. You are beautiful in your own way."

"Why thank you Ma'am." She bobbed in mock curtsy.

Russell and Jenny had a shower, not together because the cubicle was too small for communal ablution, and climbed naked into the large double bed. They made themselves comfortable, their arms and legs entwined and Jenny's head on Russell's shoulder. A few minutes after they had put out the light they heard a door open followed a short time later by the sound of a telephone being taken off its cradle. There was the sound of a muted conversation and the phone being placed back marking the end of the conversation. Francine now had her instructions.

32

"Yes, you heard what I said. They are here with me now. What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing. What are their plans for tomorrow?"

"I don't know. We never got around to discussing any of that other than that they want somewhere to hide for a couple of days."

"That's okay. Now this is what I want you to do. Tomorrow you are to go to work as usual and leave them there on their own. During the day when they have settled in and are feeling safe and secure, we will send a couple of visitors around to call on them. One of these will have a bandage on his head and revenge on his mind."

"Yes I heard about that, and here I was thinking that he was a professional. How could he fall for an obvious trick like that?"

"Just doesn't watch as many Hollywood movies as you do I guess."

"I hope that you aren't planning a wet hit on my good shag pile carpet?"

"Well we're not going to be able to frogmarch them out to a waiting car and drive them to a secluded place are we?"

"I don't care what you do as long as you don't do it here. My father is still angry about the carpet cleaning bill from that party that you made me hold for those mad Irishmen the other day. You didn't warn me that they were mad and violent when they had a few drinks under their belts, did you?"

"How many times do I have to say that I'm sorry about that? If you insist then we will have to wait our time after all they can't stay there forever can they?"

"Not if I play my cards right they won't. Tomorrow I'm going to ask them to slip down to the shop for some groceries. Knowing them it will probably be in the early afternoon. You can do what you want when they are away from here."

"Okay then. We will follow them from your place and when they are in the right spot kapow!"

"Maximum effect?"

"Maximum effect."

"Messy. I'm glad that I'm not involved in that side of this business."

"Oh but you are, after all it is you that is fingering them for us isn't it?"

33

Dawn brought with it silence. People in Darling Point don't get up at dawn unless they are going down to the Yacht Club to prepare for a relaxing day's sailing on the picturesque waters of Sydney Harbour. None of the occupants of Francine's flat had any intention of doing anything as totally uncouth as getting up to go sailing.

Eight o'clock was announced by Francine's clock radio blasting into life and the latest offering from the Rock Music industry. Soon the shower hissed into life and Francine's voice could be heard struggling to stay in tune with the current hit. This was no mean feat because the song in question had no recognisable tune.

The shower was turned off to be followed by the clatter and clink of various lotions and potions being applied. Shortly after the door to the bedroom burst open and Francine announced in her best 'isn't it great to be alive' voice, "All right you lovers make yourselves presentable and get out to the kitchen for breakfast."

Jenny and Russell soon found themselves seated at the kitchen table enjoying a breakfast which consisted of dry toast, orange juice and something that was supposed to be coffee and probably was some sort of de-caffeinated crap. "How can you be so bright and chirpy this early in the morning?" Jenny asked.

"Clean living and early to bed."

"Come on, it's me you're talking to remember? I've seen you looking like death warmed up, so don't give me that bull about clean living and early to bed unless you admit that there was something masculine and handsome in the bed with you."

"Oh dear, you caught me out and here I was thinking that I'd managed to keep my conquests a secret from you. What are your plans for today?"