Choices

Story Info
He sees another side of his wife.
1.7k words
3.06
132.5k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was running very late. Flight delays, slow baggage handlers, it took forever to get away from the airport. I was supposed to meet you at the hotel at 5:00, and it was already 6:00. This was our weekend away. Away from jobs, phones, computers. Just for us. And already I was screwing it up.

Finally arriving at the hotel, I left the car with the valet and headed for the desk. I asked the clerk if you had already checked in. He checked my ID and handed me a key card along with an envelope. "Your wife left this for you", he said.

Once in the elevator, I opened the envelope. Inside was your note, telling me to shower, shave, and dress in what you had laid out for me on the bed. Once dressed, I was to come downstairs and find you in the hotel lounge.

After refreshing shower and shave, I headed to the bed to see what you had selected for me. I found my black double-breasted suit, with a blue dress shirt and your favorite tie. I was puzzled a bit though when I found a pair a bright red thong panties included with the ensemble. You knew how I loved the feel of your panties as you rubbed them against my body. Apparently tonight I was to experience it first hand.

As I pulled them up my legs, I began to get excited. "This could be some evening", I thought.

As I stepped out of the elevator into the lobby, I checked my watch. It was after 6:30. I knew I was in trouble. How much, I could never have anticipated. Hearing music coming from the lounge, I walked to the doorway, and stood there surveying the scene before me. There was a bar at one end of the room, with a dance floor in the middle, surrounded by booths. The lighting was fairly dim, the music sensual, and based on the number of people there, a pretty slow night.

I saw you sitting on a stool at the bar, and what a vision you were. You'd gotten your hair done today. It was cut much shorter, and much sexier. Your makeup a little more severe than usual, but then we weren't here for a PTA meeting. You wore a white, long sleeved, silk blouse, with several of the top buttons undone. Your beautiful breasts were displaying more cleavage than I thought possible. You must have paid a visit to Victoria's Secret today as well. The blouse was tucked nicely into a very short, very tight black skirt. Dark, seamed stockings encased your legs leading down to a very sexy pair of black patent leather pumps with four inch stiletto heels. A wet dream sitting right there on a stool in front of me. And, it was my wife.

It was then that I noticed, you weren't sitting there alone. You were face to face, in an animated conversation with a man I didn't recognize. You sat close enough that your knees were in between his legs. At times, during your conversation, you would occasionally rest your hand on his leg. What was going on?

I walked up to the bar, and taking the stool next to yours, ordered a Crown on the rocks. I thought you would turn and welcome me. But that didn't happen. You remained in your conversation and ignored me. I sat there alone with my drink, which disappeared quickly.

As I ordered another,your new friend got up and as he headed out of the room said to you, "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." I was stunned to hear you say, "Hurry back, I have plans for you tonight."

As we sat there in silence, my second drink began to disappear. With your back still toward me, I put my hand on your shoulder. You shrugged if off, and told me, "You know, I've been horny all day anticipating tonight I put a lot of effort into this, and you couldn't even be on time. I sat here, alone, waiting while man after man hit on me. I finally decided, why should I suffer. So I accepted Paul's offer of a drink. He's nice, and I'm enjoying myself."

With that, you turned toward me, and with fire in your eyes said, "You can watch, but don't interfere."

At that moment, Paul returned to his stool, but instead of sitting down, he invited you to move to a booth. "Go find us one", you said, "Something private. I need to visit the ladies, then I'll come find you."

As he left to find just the right location, you left your stool and stood next to me. Your hand found my cock, now straining against the silky panties you had me wear. Squeezing it harder than I found comfortable, you whispered into my ear, "I see you're enjoying this honey. But, the best is yet to come."

Paul had found a booth back in the corner of the room, just off the dance floor, but an area definitely private. I grabbed my drink, and found a booth of my own where I could observe you and your newfound, 'friend'. It was pretty dim, but I could see the two of you. Sitting closely together. You were leaning into him, your hand resting on his arm. Under the table, his hand was stroking your leg from your knee to the bottom of your skirt. The path of his hand gaining more and more ground as he pushed your skirt higher up your thighs with nearly every stroke. When you looked up at him, his head dipped down to kiss you. A kiss, you eagerly accepted. His hand then went between your legs, and disappeared under what little of your skirt still covered them. I saw your body flinch and I knew he had reached your pussy. You put both your arms around his neck and pulled him even closer to you.

As the kiss ended, you slid out of the booth, and pulling him with you, headed for the dance floor. It was a rock tune, with a hard beat. Starting face to face, you soon turned away from him, and began to back up until you had your ass firmly planted against him. You reached behind him to pull him even closer to you, and started sliding your body up and down against his cock. As he reached around you, he placed one hand over your pussy, the other dipped into the top of your blouse and wrapped around one of your breasts. His face nestled in the crook of your neck and he began to cover your neck with kisses. Your head was thrown back, resting on his shoulder.

It was an intoxicating sight. Seeing my wife of thirty-two years, the mother of my children, dry humping a complete stranger in public. And doing it knowing I was watching your every move. I should have been furious. I should have run to you and pulled you away from him. I should have, but there had been your warning not to interfere. And then, I realized that my cock was harder than I could ever remember it being. What was wrong with us. You for doing this, me for getting so aroused by it.

The music changed, this time a much slower tune. It was a song for lovers to dance to. But the type of music being played didn't seem to matter to the two of you. As he moved you closer to the corner of the dance floor, by your booth, he was pulling the front of your skirt up to expose the lacy tops of your stockings, and then your panties. I was reminded, as they came into view, that they matched mine. My dick got even harder. I dropped my hand into my lap and started to stroke myself. One of your hands left Paul's back and forced its way between your bodies. I could tell you were stroking his cock with your hand. The look on his face confirmed it.

Eventually you headed back to your booth. In between long, passionate kisses, you finished your drinks. You whispered into his ear, and the two of you left the booth headed for the exit. I heard you tell him to go on ahead, you'd meet him in the lobby. As he left the lounge, you came to my booth and slid in next to me. Your skirt rising up enough to show me your panties, you once again grabbed my dick and began to stroke it.

"Yes, I see you are enjoying the show", you said. "I'll be gone for a bit. Wait here for me". With that, you gave my cock a final squeeze, and slid out of the booth.

I saw you exit the lounge and go up to Paul. You dragged him toward the elevators. You were going to fuck him. I wanted to scream NO, but didn't. Why didn't I stop this? Was it because I didn't want you to fuck him, or because I wanted to watch you fuck him? I sat there, drinking more than I should, waiting, hoping, you'd return to me.

I must have completely lost track of time. All of a sudden you were sliding back into my booth. Your lipstick was smeared, your blouse open another button or two. Raising your had behind my head, you pulled my face toward yours. Our lips met, open mouthed, our tongues reaching out urgently to each other. There was a different taste in your mouth. It was Tangy, something familiar, yet somehow different.

Your hand, once again, found it's way into my lap. This time, pulling down my zipper and reaching inside, you rubbed my cock through my panties.

I groaned my questions to you. "Where did you go with him? Did you fuck him? But, you weren't gone long enough to fuck him, were you?"

You sat there stroking me, and smiling, said "I took him to our room. And no, although I wanted to, I didn't fuck him. Let's just say he didn't leave completely unsatisfied." Then I remembered what that familiar, tangy, taste in your mouth was.

"Why did you do this to us? What does it mean?" You responded, "It means I was curious, I was angry, I wanted to hurt you. It means I made a choice. I chose you."

"Now, take me up to our room and fuck me. I need you in me now!"